Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
Can I skip the animations somehow? Fucking hell I have been stuck at on double animation sequence for 3 hours, it just kept crashing

Last edited:

anon2708

Aug 15, 2021
So I did the whole beth questline (took her to the boat, eventual 3some w/ Daisy etc). But then somehow my quest status changed or something and said go back to Music Classes again, which seemed to kind of start down the Beth story line again. Now it says "Talk to Beth at recess" but it won't let me talk to her, just shows the heart when I click. Anyone know how I can either completely reset my Beth quest or just mark it as complete?

1639171634203.png

• Sad
Reactions: Jarul

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Jack got trapped by his mother not once not twicd not thrice. But i lost count. That's why he is so misogynistic. Kinda understand him though. The mother act like a stepmother from centuries ago who antagonism her stepchildren

Revelwer

Dec 4, 2021
I haven't received any pictures when I give Sarah the Tinymon cards. What do I do? Was I supposed to click on the Incest option in the Cheats menu? Or was it already activated when I merged the Cheat Mod with Game.exe?

Last edited:

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
I will lick your feet, but for a price. (Warren's niece)
Dad040.jpg Warren07.jpg Warren10.jpg Warren15.jpg Warren29.jpg Warren32.jpg

Sarah nooooo, what are you doing?!!! (almost ntr? I dont think so)
Sarah12.jpg Sarah08c.jpg Sarah10.jpg

A good pet (Forgotten character)
Rosalva011.jpg Rosalva085.jpg Rosalva013.jpg Rosalva047.jpg Rosalva076.jpg Rosalva037.jpg Rosalva017.jpg Rosalva027.jpg Rosalva026.jpg Rosalva062.jpg Rosalva033.jpg

Daisy's mom used to be trap :p
Daisy005.jpg Daisy049.jpg Daisy051.jpg Daisy048.jpg now shes a goddess *-* 1456181_shirley_fuck4.gif

MC weird hobbys o_O
Daisy045.jpg Daisy047.jpg LADYX001.jpg Beth017.jpg LADYX002.jpg LADYX007.jpg Amy022.jpg

Jaqueline (Nestor right hand) is grateful that you saved her from the police.
Nesrot010.jpg Nesrot011.jpg Nesrot016.jpg Nesrot017.jpg Nesrot026.jpg Nesrot027.jpg Nesrot031.jpg Nesrot042.jpg

Tom's mom not only makes good burritos, but she also makes good blowjobs. (old aunt maggie)
AuntMaggie013.jpg AuntMaggie014.jpg AuntMaggie019.jpg AuntMaggie020.jpg AuntMaggie060.jpg AuntMaggie091.jpg AuntMaggie102.jpg AuntMaggie104.jpg AuntMaggie115.jpg AuntMaggie117.jpg AuntMaggie118.jpg

Future foursome I hope
CAMONLINEPAM004.jpg

The promised date to the pool with Rachel.
CitaRachelPoolSP.jpg CitaRachelPool1.jpg CitaRachelPool2.jpg

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i download the bugfixes,now i can study and buy flower,but i cant continue lucy's quest because the board disappear now.
@Symphony of the Night please help me. :cry: :cry: :cry:
There is a bug in the game or your save. Didnt not really check check but in your save both values suppose to be set same time, yet one of your value was off :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:.

Anyway, go to the first floor, after check lucy profile to see what to do next.

I recommend you guys check out HaremHero Always
Check his profile he has a from each version of the game.

Last edited:

Luvsgettinghd

Jul 20, 2018
This may be a dumb question but where are you supposed to paste the www folder for the bug fix? I can’t find the folder with game.exe unless that is the application folder and I tried that but I keep getting the laundry bug.

VuryAnonymousDoge

Jul 8, 2019
There is a bug in the game or your save. Didnt not really check check but in your save both values suppose to be set same time, yet one of your value was off :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:.

Anyway, go to the first floor, after check lucy profile to see what to do next.

I recommend you guys check out HaremHero Always
Check his profile he has a from each version of the game.
It seems the bug is with Laura quest when you are selecting bathroom stall left of where Laura is and right after you get the blowjob lucy quest seems to reset to laundry part and it shows in book of faces too. Once that happens and if you trigger laundry scene triggers again book of faces for lucy bugs out too. I posted a save right before this post but since i haven't done my 3 posts it won't show without moderator so maybe once that shows you can test symphony. This is with the bugfixes added.

EDIT: Well i manage the 3 comments so here is save

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
It seems the bug is with Laura quest when you are selecting bathroom stall left of where Laura is and right after you get the blowjob lucy quest seems to reset to laundry part and it shows in book of faces too. Once that happens and if you trigger laundry scene triggers again book of faces for lucy bugs out too. I posted a save right before this post but since i haven't done my 3 posts it won't show without moderator so maybe once that shows you can test symphony. This is with the bugfixes added.

EDIT: Well i manage the 3 comments so here is save
Added a fix for this bug in the unofficial bug fixes. Thanks for providing save directly at the spot, made testing way easier.

Reactions: Wyrme

QuasarInTheSpace

Jul 31, 2020
Hello, can any one help me? :S

Im realy need help T.T

Carol don't slap mi when I tell him to organize the party with daisy and i cant continue with the history.

I assumed it was because I had not completed the date with her in that moment and now i finish the carol's content but I can't talk to her again about the party.

I'm stuck not being able to continue with sarah's story because of this.

Any idea pls?

We have any form to activate or reset that quest/dialogue with carol??

Nov 26, 2021
So when at the hotel with sarah and alex, on the last day I head to the room and get a spongebob "One moment later" screen and I'm heading back home, is something suppose to happen or is that currently just a temporary placeholder?

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
Guys, seriously, I need help.
I am at a point where after you handed a card to Sarah she do naked dance for you, that crash like hell.
And if I somehow got lucky and went through that smoothly, it immediately move on to the Joanna dance which also always crash.
Adding salt to injury, it is not possible to save in between. What should I do? The animations is testing my patience.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes