Jul 16, 2018
updated to fix:
  • Bug with Sarah spank scene.Thanks to Jieigh for letting me know
  • Lucy laundry bug loop
  • Amy animation restored
I think that's enough for the unofficial bug patch, as the dev is back and should be working on the game.

==========================================

Also Tyna spoiler from Bon Discord:
View attachment 1695699
Thanks for your help like usual. You do a lot for this game :love:

frautha

Aug 17, 2017
Has anyone else figured out how to fix the recess bug with Beth? The main school quest tells me to talk to her at recess (immediately after the first music lesson), but when I try to talk to her, she just gives the little heart icon and nothing happens. Tried multiple days, restarting the game, the unofficial bug fixes. I can't progress at all until I can get this to trigger.

ChiefZ

Sep 14, 2020
It is a critical bug in the game stopping you from continuing.

has been updated to add a fix for this.
Hi! It's me again. It's shameless for me to ask, but can you help me again? I'm currently stuck where the mc needs to study with lucy, but the problem is the study icon won't show up. I tried changing the days, with different times, it still not showing up. I tried searching for the solution in this thread, and people said to use the bugfix. But unfortunately for me, it still wont show up..

Reactions: D0vreGubb3n

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hi! It's me again. It's shameless for me to ask, but can you help me again? I'm currently stuck where the mc needs to study with lucy, but the problem is the study icon won't show up. I tried changing the days, with different times, it still not showing up. I tried searching for the solution in this thread, and people said to use the bugfix. But unfortunately for me, it still wont show up..
I dont think you are installing the bug fixes properly. I load up your save on both Full and Compressed version of the game with the unofficial bug patch installed and as soon as it loads, the study icon is showing.

ChiefZ

Sep 14, 2020
I dont think you are installing the bug fixes properly. I load up your save on both Full and Compressed version of the game with the unofficial bug patch installed and as soon as it loads, the study icon is showing.
Whoops, my bad. I just remembered that earlier i was trying the gallery mod for this game, then noticed that it makes me unable to use the cheat mod anymore. So im thinking to overwrite the gallerymod with the cheatmod. I didn't know i had to reinstall the bugfix. Sorry!

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Whoops, my bad. I just remembered that earlier i was trying the gallery mod for this game, then noticed that it makes me unable to use the cheat mod anymore. So im thinking to overwrite the gallerymod with the cheatmod. I didn't know i had to reinstall the bugfix. Sorry!
The cheat mod and unofficial bug patch is not compatible with the gallery mod. I suggest instead of overwriting, copy back the entire "data" folder of the game, then install the cheat-mod and unofficial bug fixes. Only if you so choose to use them.

Reactions: ChiefZ

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Has anyone else figured out how to fix the recess bug with Beth? The main school quest tells me to talk to her at recess (immediately after the first music lesson), but when I try to talk to her, she just gives the little heart icon and nothing happens. Tried multiple days, restarting the game, the unofficial bug fixes. I can't progress at all until I can get this to trigger.
There is no bug that I know of. If you are using the pc cheat mod, choose the option to see Beth relationship pts. If it is higher than 750, then this is the reason why you cannot continue. Beth relationship points not suppose to be so high before doing this quest. The game suppose to prevent this from happening. If your love points is that high, then I dont know how you accomplished this. What I can suggest is you edit variable 208 using a and change it to something lower than 750. But don't blame me if you screw up your save (backup).

This is assuming we are talking about the same questline

Last edited:

frautha

Aug 17, 2017
There is no bug that I know of. If you are using the pc cheat mod, choose the option to see Beth relationship pts. If it is higher than 750, then this is the reason why you cannot continue. Beth relationship points not suppose to be so high before doing this quest. The game suppose to prevent this from happening. If your love points is that high, then I dont know how you accomplished this. What I can suggest is you edit variable 208 using a and change it to something lower than 750. But don't blame me if you screw up your save (backup).

This is assuming we are talking about the same questline
Hmm is that the MyHP or MyMP stat for the character? Right now it's showing MyHP: 1300; MyMP: 260. The save I was using was just the Choose Mafia save from the repository's Extras (since I lost all my saves in a HDD crash a while back).

Edit: Nevermind, I looked in the cheat mod and her relationship was at 980 for some reason. I think I found the proper variable by just searching for 980 in the editor. I'll set it back down to 749 or something then.

Edit 2: Oof no dice on editing Var 208 to lower. Anything 750 or over just gives me a heart when I speak to her, anything under (even as far as 150) just gives me three smiley faces.

Last edited:

janagres210

Mar 10, 2019
Try going to your bedroom and sleep. Your dad returning suppose to trigger.
If you need help refer to the
hi bro, sorry again, but when i try to do this mission with marcus and pill i get transported here and then when i teleport to hornet pub i cant do anything....im stuck here please help thanks

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
hi bro, sorry again, but when i try to do this mission with marcus and pill i get transported here and then when i teleport to hornet pub i cant do anything....im stuck here please help thanks
Sorry bro but I do not make the gallery scene mod. It is not my mod and therefore, I cannot speak on its compatibility. You will get better advice from its creator himself. So go to the gallery mod thread and report the issue.

What I can tell you is that it is not compatible with the pc cheat mod & unofficial bug patch.
Also please dont quote me for random post. It makes it confusing to if that previous message is related to you. You can simply use the @ sign then my name. The forum will notify me that you mentioned me.

Last edited:

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Replaying MNL I realized (I must be blind) that I didn't upload the comicon scenes so here they are.
I also included a missing dance of Laura in the comicon in the category dances, the short red-haired girl in the middle is futa

Comicon event
AA-CHICAG-001.png AA-FA001.png AA-FUTA-001.png AA-NO001.png AA-Security.png AA-MOM-001.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Main list updated

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
hey Symphony of the Night quick question
You know that you can use Z to move faster between scenes right? Well I use it a lot when I see boring scenes (like walking/car ride scenes) or characters that I don't care about but lately I think that it causes bugs in the game, I have the impression that since I abuse the Z key the game goes weird sometimes, I'm also afraid that if I minimize the game in the middle of a scene it can bug the game.
Could you confirm me if I'm crazy for thinking that or if it can actually cause bugs that normally wouldn't happen if I didn't do that?
I want to spend the 36 hours of the game relaxing without unnecessary worries haha.
Another thing, do you know the best way to access the smartphone? I have always used it from the inventory because in the past when I used it through the W caused me problems.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
hey Symphony of the Night quick question
You know that you can use Z to move faster between scenes right? Well I use it a lot when I see boring scenes (like walking/car ride scenes) or characters that I don't care about but lately I think that it causes bugs in the game, I have the impression that since I abuse the Z key the game goes weird sometimes, I'm also afraid that if I minimize the game in the middle of a scene it can bug the game.
Could you confirm me if I'm crazy for thinking that or if it can actually cause bugs that normally wouldn't happen if I didn't do that?
I want to spend the 36 hours of the game relaxing without unnecessary worries haha.
Another thing, do you know the best way to access the smartphone? I have always used it from the inventory because in the past when I used it through the W caused me problems.
I normally use the arrow keys and the numpad enter and 0 numpad buttons while playing these type of games. To use the phone, I just press pagedown instead of W. Holding the enter numpad key does fast forward the game and I do notice sometime the game bugs out. I think it just the way of the game engine. As this is not the only game that this sometime bugs out from.

Reactions: PokeIssau
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes