Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I get stuck during the Tinymon Tournament with Sarah the woman by the pool; it says I missing img/pictures/CVCV060.png & img/pictures/CVCV064.png and it starts from CVCV068.png so not sure if that means others are missing I just know I get trapped in a loading loop. Does anyone have a fix for this?
The unofficial patch suppose to have all missing image. Check the post.

um I'm at the part where lucy first starts living with you but I can't continue the game after showing her the rooms. could someone help?
Save provided?

what is that? how do I fix it... View attachment 1737100
Not sure but first thing I notice is the icon not being the game original embedded icon. Ensure you download from here or the dev patreon. Secondly, you can try starting a new game. Then while in-game, try loading the old save. Once loaded, save over it to update it.

I keep failing the mall dates even though i get 4 green hearts. What else am I supposed to do?
You need to answer the questions properly or respond in the right way for it to be successful. Follow the date guide at OP or use the pc cheat mod to bypass all that and just see the good parts.

I’m stuck on the MC having to study with Lucy in MC’s bedroom, marker doesn’t appear weekdays or weekends, what do I have to do to trigger it?
Check the unofficial patch.

After go to Andrea's home to asking about money, I got to this screen, choosing a girl to do mission, and after choose how much money to give a girl, the game just black screen, any help?
Try doing the gang tutorial before doing the quest

OR

Use the blackscreen fix via the phone menu, if you cant, then use the pc cheat mod to allow use of the blackscreen fix. After go to back to Midtown.

thanks a lot for the help. Now there is new problem im stuck where warren buys a new house and you meet lucy for the first time. She asks for her room and i take her to every room and then choses one. After this she is still with the MC i think its a bug or i might have done something wrong. I'm attaching the 2 saves if anyone can help i will be grateful.
Your save is fixed for that part and attached to this post. Dont blame me if you get future bugs, as you had bugs with Sarah. You either got the bug with Carol during study which cause the Sarah problem preventing the Lucy room ending scene or some other way.

Last edited:
Reactions: PokeIssau

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Pre-Revamp scenes that I forgot to upload at the time, there are still missing scenes like Jaqueline's or Warren's niece (Kayla, I think that was her name, I don't remember), for the moment I will upload part 1 and 2, if my calculations doesn't fail there will be a third part and FINALLY I will have all the scenes online.
You wont find these scenes in the current game because of how old they are, maybe BON will make a remaster of the scenes but I doubt it

Pre-Revamp scenes I forgot to upload part 1

Rosalva
Rosalva088.png Rosalva085.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mindy
Mindy010.png Mindy007.png

Last edited:

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Pre-Revamp scenes I forgot to upload part 2
Nadine
Nadine02.jpg

Amy
Amy063.jpg

Old Aunt Maggie (Now Toms mom)
AuntMaggie027.jpg

Laura
Laura079.jpg

Sarah
Sarah61.jpg

XTRA (Hospital Scene when Amy lost your baby)

Luciel

Jan 18, 2018
i cant seem to get any of the posted saves to work i just keep getting this error upon start up the save. cannot read property 'trigger' of undefined.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i cant seem to get any of the posted saves to work i just keep getting this error upon start up the save. cannot read property 'trigger' of undefined.
send your save and I can check. But most likely if you start a new game, then while in-game you try loading the old save, it will load. Then you can just save to update that old save.

Luciel

Jan 18, 2018
send your save and I can check. But most likely if you start a new game, then while in-game you try loading the old save, it will load. Then you can just save to update that old save.
its only the save files thats linked on the main page. I get the same error on all of them. i tried doing what you said with the load and got the same thing.

TB0361

Mar 2, 2022
Here is the save file. I'm not sure if I provided this correctly so please let me know if I messed up somehow.

TB0361

Mar 2, 2022
How do I provide the save? I keep trying to attach it but it keeps saying it doesn't have an allowed extension and won't attach.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
its only the save files thats linked on the main page. I get the same error on all of them. i tried doing what you said with the load and got the same thing.
Just check and that is a bug in the game itself. It happens randomly based on where you save + the status of the menu.
Here is your save resaved.

Last edited:

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Pre-Revamp scenes I forgot to upload part 2
Nadine
View attachment 1743252

Amy
View attachment 1743249

Old Aunt Maggie (Now Toms mom)
View attachment 1743250

Laura
View attachment 1743251

Sarah
View attachment 1743253

XTRA (Hospital Scene when Amy lost your baby)
Damn thats sickening how much content still missing in the Revamp after 3 years of dev time, crazy.

Reactions: Inspired8

tmking

Sep 18, 2017
Everything is telling me to study with Lucy in my room but there is no study icon to click. Anyway to fix this or something I am missing?

EDIT nevermind Bugfix on the front page fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: PokeIssau

claromovistar

Jun 5, 2020
Hello, I already had many errors and I was accommodating them. The only one that I was left with is Lucy and the rest won't let me continue if I don't follow her.
The first is the current mission I'm on
Going down the stairs, it restarts me at the lucy mission of the massage and then everything back with lucy. I tried doing the missions again from the massage but it crashes back at some point and doesn't let me continue.
If you have the solution to the error of the ladder of a

images where i stayed

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Everything is telling me to study with Lucy in my room but there is no study icon to click. Anyway to fix this or something I am missing?

EDIT nevermind Bugfix on the front page fixed.
Finally, someone who reads the OP.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes