Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
But Sarah's scenes are still in the game uncensored. If Patreon's rules changed, then why would he censor just the new content added to the game, and not the entire game itself?

Also, doesn't Christian fuck his mom as well? Doesn't the MC do sexual things with his aunt (his dad's sister)?
y'all are right to ask these questions and I'm not here to defend him but my guess is the scenes with Christian and his mom, Sarah and MC's aunt were before Patreon went balls deep into restricted incest content but now Patreon is going hard on games with such content.

As i said before there's a couple lf games that were killed with Patreon's incest policy and it's not only MnL that was afflicted but Summertime Saga as well as Dreams of Desire.

Like i said I'm not trying to defend the dev but I'm trying to understand why if he knew Patreon would block incest stuff he didn't create a secondary account on SubscribeStar, where incest stuff is not that restricted also he promised a lot of content involving Pussy Fights but so far i haven't seen it in the new update but the main reason is that we all were waiting for Lucy's content(finally) with MC's balls deep into her but the dev blue balled us in a big way that even I, that I'm not subscribed to him, feel somehow betrayed by him because Lucy was and still is in my opinion the most desiderable character in the game.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
y'all are right to ask these questions and I'm not here to defend him but my guess is the scenes with Christian and his mom, Sarah and MC's aunt were before Patreon went balls deep into restricted incest content but now Patreon is going hard on games with such content.

As i said before there's a couple lf games that were killed with Patreon's incest policy and it's not only MnL that was afflicted but Summertime Saga as well as Dreams of Desire.

Like i said I'm not trying to defend the dev but I'm trying to understand why if he knew Patreon would block incest stuff he didn't create a secondary account on SubscribeStar, where incest stuff is not that restricted also he promised a lot of content involving Pussy Fights but so far i haven't seen it in the new update but the main reason is that we all were waiting for Lucy's content(finally) with MC's balls deep into her but the dev blue balled us in a big way that even I, that I'm not subscribed to him, feel somehow betrayed by him because Lucy was and still is in my opinion the most desiderable character in the game.
Off topic

I miss the pussy fight content as well. It is still one of the things that makes me like the OVA version of the game more than the Revamp.

On Topic

The patreon tightening of rules excuse sadly doesn't hold any water. Why? because as mentioned by me and many others had this been the case then BOTN would have had to have gone through the entire game with a fine tooth comb, and blur out any and all incest scenes within the game for all the characters not just for Lucy.

This would me that the MC and Sarah sex scenes would have had to been blurred out, the picture where Andrea shows her getting her back blown out by Markus would need to be blurred out, as well as any other scenes that would have been considered Incest within the game.

However as mentioned this filter was only done for LUCY and no one else.

Reactions: boxedjack

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Again, all these other incest scenes ARE STILL CURRENTLY VIEWABLE IN THE GAME. The game that is currently posted on Patreon.

It's not like this recent update was released as a stand alone DLC, and Patreon said, "Nope, you can't release this update with incest content in it. OK, maybe the MC and his mother can perform oral sex on each other, but that's it..."

Instead, more incest content was added to a game already containing incest content. Some (not all) of the new incest content is censored, whereas all of the previous incest content is not. But it is still all packaged WITHIN THE SAME GAME.

Basically what you are saying is that Patreon is allowing any incest added before a certain date to stand, and any incest added after that date is not allowed.

That doesn't make any sense. LOL!

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
This may have been answered or a stupid question, but does the unofficial update for .91 unblur the Lucy scene? Does it also have the Christian and his mom scene in it? Thanks.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Off topic

I miss the pussy fight content as well. It is still one of the things that makes me like the OVA version of the game more than the Revamp.

On Topic

The patreon tightening of rules excuse sadly doesn't hold any water. Why? because as mentioned by me and many others had this been the case then BOTN would have had to have gone through the entire game with a fine tooth comb, and blur out any and all incest scenes within the game for all the characters not just for Lucy.

This would me that the MC and Sarah sex scenes would have had to been blurred out, the picture where Andrea shows her getting her back blown out by Markus would need to be blurred out, as well as any other scenes that would have been considered Incest within the game.

However as mentioned this filter was only done for LUCY and no one else.
Again, all these other incest scenes ARE STILL VIEWABLE IN THE GAME. The game that is currently posted on Patreon.

It's not like this recent update was released as a stand alone DLC, and Patreon said, "Nope, you can't release this update with incest content in it. OK, maybe the MC and his mother can perform oral sex on each other, but that's it..."

Instead, more incest content was added to a game already containing incest content. Some (not all) of the new incest content is censored, whereas the previous incest content is not. But it is still all packaged WITHIN THE SAME GAME.

Basically what you are saying is that Patreon is allowing any incest added before a certain date to stand, and any incest added after that date is not allowed.

That doesn't make any sense. LOL!
As mentioned before by me,Lucy was and still think is the character the we waited for such a lomg time by me,Mistress_Kixen and anyone else who are playing the game from the very beginning of MnL and seeing sex scenes censored with her and MC i feel very disappointed.

Then if it's not Patreon's rules fault i guess there's something else that pulled Beggar's to make Lucy's scenes censored, and i believe me and everyone else included in here wanna know why all of a sudden as well while we've already seen Lucy sucking/jerking MC's cock as well as him licking her pussy.

I already decided to skip this update,reason being is the censored content in Lucy's scenes but if he doesn't switch or somehow change his mind about those censored scenes i'm not gonna touch the game.

A thing he could do is to make a mod or maybe someone can ask him to make a mod to uncensored the scenes with Lucy but to do that i think he needs to switch to a different platform.

Maybe he will release a DLC or something like that to make Lucy's scenes visible and not censored but i doubt it,so far i feel extremely betrayed by him,like anyone else here even tho i haven't payed anything.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
This may have been answered or a stupid question, but does the unofficial update for .91 unblur the Lucy scene? Does it also have the Christian and his mom scene in it? Thanks.
pm me a save before that Lucy scene, and I will look at it. But the unblur is most likely just a pic and he will stop putting unreleased content in the pictures file as before. Thats what I assuming

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I'm genuinely kind of lost for words coming back to this game after leaving it for over a year or two to see how the updates would rack up over time, only to discover there are legitimate developer made censored scenes? And with seemingly no explanation or offering the proper versions elsewhere like many other devs do. Absolutely wild, and terrible optics. Which is a shame, I was looking forward to trying this again one day so I hope things do get resolved eventually. Also seems like we need to majorly thank the bug fixers too now that I look back through some of the thread... xD

Asfiasb

Aug 21, 2017
New scenes from the update online so you dont have to download anything to see them. v0.90
PS: Some scenes are not playable but are inside the game files.
PS2: The main list will be updated in a couple of days as when there is a lot of activity in a thread, links tend to break.

Lucy
View attachment 2010302
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Amaria (Tyna's cousin)
View attachment 2010322

Gyna
View attachment 2010327

DOWNLOAD LINKS(only the new scenes):
Pixeldrain
MEGA
how to get the lucy sex scenes? i've played until the nurse recovery part finale and i saw no penetration at all

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018
v0.91 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch
Updated: 09/20/2022

The missing images are valid, I would add game bug fixes weekend coming

To increase bug-fixing speed, you guys you can send me your save via pm. But please dont expect me to play your game for a whole 10mins etc. Save facing the problem or right before the problem please
I've downloaded all versions of the game and simply copied and paste new files over older ones and my game folder still missed 7 maps files.

Reactions: nicoHG

moi69

May 9, 2018
I'm stuck in Lucy Quest at "Complete the training with Tina and talk with Lucy in house maybe something has changed"
Completed the training, interacted with all the lucy house scenes i can find and every scene has a new level now basically.
But I can't progress past this point ... am I missing a specific intearction scene in the house or something? PLS HELP! :KEK:

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018
I'm stuck in Lucy Quest at "Complete the training with Tina and talk with Lucy in house maybe something has changed"
Completed the training, interacted with all the lucy house scenes i can find and every scene has a new level now basically.
But I can't progress past this point ... am I missing a specific intearction scene in the house or something? PLS HELP! :KEK:
Complete the training with Tina means completing all workout routine with Tina (aka Having sex with her).

Reactions: moi69

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
pm me a save before that Lucy scene, and I will look at it. But the unblur is most likely just a pic and he will stop putting unreleased content in the pictures file as before. That's what I assuming
I haven't played since .88 At this point is completely incoherent and unplayable. As long as its blurred I'm all set and I'm dumping my support for this game. Thank you for trying to help though. I hope he realizes what he did. I won't be the only one. This is gonna be a big hit on him that unless he can fix it this project is dead.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes