D-ricky

Feb 14, 2022
I just had the conversation with the Principal and Warren about me joining their team and now when I hit the W button, the game is telling me that I "hit too many buttons". What is there left to do at the school when she asks don't you have classes or did the game bug out? I really hope I can fix this or else I am going to have to go back to an old save.

endn

May 6, 2020
Did templates, almost done with Lucy (the bigger the content, the longer it takes, cause of testing)
View attachment 2034980

I don't know if the shower scene with Lucy is in the game, did one of my own since imgs are there as if it was the first time having sex with her
View attachment 2034982

took a lot of time, scene long as MC's dick

gonna deliver lucy first then others as i have the time
is this mod/scene viewer ?

Reactions: MilanoMilanesaArg

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
What the fuck. Paused in 0.87 version, and now im back to see the game diferent with a trash blues line around the screen, change positions on sex are worst, and very many bugs with failed images who stuck you progress.

Reactions: AlphaOmegaMale

QnotU

Dec 4, 2019
Welcome back to My New Life!
Is it safe to assume there is nothing you can do about the filter over the scenes, and that you arnt making gifs of the new scenes? Wouldnt blame you since there are like 4-5 new house events implemented in the game and they are all super disappointing.

Last edited:
Reactions: PokeIssau

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Is it safe to assume there is nothing you can do about the filter over the scenes, and that you arnt making gifs of the new scenes? Wouldnt balme you since there are like 4-5 new house events implemented in the game and they are all super disappointing.
I know of a way but it will take a while because I am out of my country for work, I am not sure when I will be back but when I do I will get to it if no one else does it by then.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Oh well well, finally found an update when checking on the thread... I may play it this weekend. I'm sure it has been posted somewhere, but rn I don't have the time to dig trough the thread, so could someone link me to wherever it was posted for when I come back?

Thank you in advance

Zaidennn

Jul 17, 2020
just started playing this but ran into issues pretty fast after the first sex scene the pleasure bar for both the MC and the girl just disappeared so i cant see if im raising her pleasure or not same goes for the options some are invisible but clickable, this is with unoffcial bug patch and missing images fix, is there anything i can do to fix it or im i shit out of luck?

cybie0866

Sep 20, 2022
deje una guia en ingles en mi post de lo que llegue a encontrar, pero aqui va:

-a las 8:00 de la mañana en el garaje los dias de semana (beso y foto)

-a la tarde en el balcon haciendo estiramientos (paja)

-en la tarde,en la sala bailando en frente del televison (chupada de concha)

-en la tarde, en la sala sentada leyendo un libro (paja,paja con las tetas)

-al medio dia (depende si es Sabado o Domingo),en la cosina con Sarah (chupada de concha)

-el icono de estudio en tu cuarto a la tarde (paja con el culo)

-entre las 20:00 y 23:00 de la noche en la cosina cuando lleva la bata negra (chupada de concha)

-en el baño de arriba cuando esta sola (paja con los pies y chupada de concha)

-entres las 1:00 y 3:00 de la madrugada en la sala mirando una pelicula (mamada)

-entre la 1:00 y las 3:00 de la madrugada en los sillones del balcon (chupada de concha)

4 imagenes nuevas de Laura si aceptaste compartir a las chicas de la casa:

-Laura y Amy a la noche en el cuarto de Laura(hablando)

-Laura y Lucy en la piscina a la tarde (encuentro aleatorio, masage de hombros)

-Laura y Lucy en el cuarto de Laura a la tarde (esto no te lo spoileo ;))

-Laura, Lucy y Sarah en el cuarto de Lucy (encuentro aleatorio que no te deja entrar en el cuarto de Lucy si esta activo,Mirando la tele acostadas)

Si alguno vio mas avisenos.

I left a guide in English in my post of what I find, but here it goes:

-at 8:00 in the morning in the garage on weekdays (kiss and photo)

-in the afternoon on the balcony stretching (handjob)

-in the afternoon, in the living room dancing in front of the television (pussy lick)

-in the afternoon, sitting in the living room reading a book (handjob, titjob)

-at noon (depends if it's Saturday or Sunday), in the kitchen with Sarah (pussy lick)

-the icon of study in your room in the afternoon (assjob)

-between 8:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. in the kitchen when she wears the black robe (pussy lick)

-in the upstairs bathroom when she's alone (footjob and pussy lick)

-Between 1:00 and 3:00 in the morning in the living room watching a movie (blowjob)

-between 1:00 and 3:00 in the morning in the armchairs on the balcony (pussy lick)

4 new images of Laura if you agreed to share the girls of the house:

-Laura and Amy at night in Laura's room (talking)

-Laura and Lucy at the pool in the afternoon (random encounter, shoulder massage)

-Laura and Lucy in Laura's room in the afternoon (I'm not spoiling this for you ;))

-Laura, Lucy and Sarah in Lucy's room (random encounter that does not let you enter Lucy's room if it is active, Watching TV lying down)

If anyone has seen more let us know.
ive seen all that
wt i cant seen is the glory hole ing public toilet

Devy Synico

Mar 23, 2019
After Lucy's masturbation in the bathroom, she asks me to go to the parking lot, but Lucy doesn't show up, bug? How do I fix it or what do I do?

Reactions: toorfu

Davion98@!

Jun 17, 2020
Hi. I'm getting stuck on Ms. Lisette model quest it keeps repeating constantly, any know if this is a bug.
Hola, Me estoy quedando estancado el la mission de model para Ms. Lisette, see repite y no progress nada. alguna ayudita porfa

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes