Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Guys some Laura home events can't find
1.mc and Laura having fun when Laura working in computer
2. And scene Laura sunbathing mc having fun with her back

Someone tell me how find both scenes
Found the #2 bro, on wednesday 15:00-16:59 in the terrace/ouside area of the apartment, but not near the pool, more to left, in the part that could be seen if you were in the living room

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Anyone got a save of only about 3/4 of the main story plus side quests done~?
Eh... mayhaps in my repository there's something close to what you want? check the useful links in my signature. They'll only have the sidequests up to that release, tough. Inside the "what I know" spoiler tag there will be what is completed in a given save

Reactions: ganzback

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
HELP WITH BUG TRACKING

So, this thing happened to me, and I'm trying to track the cause. I have a save after finishing all of Lucy's quest (the whole Barcelona thing) but before even touching Clarisse's quest (call it save A), and a save abput 2 in-game weeks after finishing Clarisse's quest (call it save B)

On save A, I can do all house events perfectly. On save B, I can still have interactive sex with Lucy, but all of her house events revterted back to the state they were when her quest had barely started (meaning: peeks and nipslips at the best). Also found that some of Sahra's house events are bugged, but couldn't check all of hers yet, nor any of the other sisters'.

What I'm asking here, to help me track down the bug's cause, is: can anyone who have already finished Clarisse's quest go and test Lucy's house events to see if they still trigger their "sluttiest" version?

If they do go the slut version: Could you send me your save?

If they are reverted to the "prude" version: Could you give me a heads up, just so I know it ain't a single case bug

Reactions: ganzback

Oct 17, 2017
im getting a bug where lucy's 1st floor shower sex scene is just a loop of entering the shower over and over again and the scene doesnt start

Nov 26, 2019
Lucy's Schedule

Ok, I think tracked all of Lucy's sandbox events, but to be honest I didn't Iand have no will to) check outside the house, let me know if there are any events in the open world/other buildings

Before I go trough the event schedule, I'll prevent some misunderstandings and explain events that need to be explained

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, weird stuff:

* If you access the otter labs at other times of the day, you'll see that actually she is there any day, any time. 07:00-13:59 is just the time you can access the otter labs normally

** Actually you can study in your room any weekday afternoon and she'll always come for sex, I've only put it on the table when it's the only available scene

*** On thursday, from 0:00 to 22:59, doesn't matter where else she is, she is also in her room, where there is a static scene with Laura, Sarah and Lucy watching a movie (only eye candy are her nipples on a see-trough stripe on her bra)

Now, for the schedule itself:

SUSPISCIOUS POINTS:
These are the points which I tought to be suspiscious when mapping her schedule, let me know if you find where she is at those points:
- She simply being gone on saturday from 01:00 to 05:59
How do you get the otter labs scene? She is just there standing and I cant interact with her

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
On his discord server i only see No Access on every channel. Do i have to subscribe on patreon to have it, or he really nuked it all?

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
How do you get the otter labs scene? She is just there standing and I cant interact with her
Uh... that's new, never saw this one. I would suggest you got the same problem I found here but even then I was able to interact with her, just wouldn't get a sex scene

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Lucy's Schedule

Ok, I think tracked all of Lucy's sandbox events, but to be honest I didn't Iand have no will to) check outside the house, let me know if there are any events in the open world/other buildings

Before I go trough the event schedule, I'll prevent some misunderstandings and explain events that need to be explained

Also, weird stuff:

* If you access the otter labs at other times of the day, you'll see that actually she is there any day, any time. 07:00-13:59 is just the time you can access the otter labs normally

** Actually you can study in your room any weekday afternoon and she'll always come for sex, I've only put it on the table when it's the only available scene

*** On thursday, from 0:00 to 22:59, doesn't matter where else she is, she is also in her room, where there is a static scene with Laura, Sarah and Lucy watching a movie (only eye candy are her nipples on a see-trough stripe on her bra)

Now, for the schedule itself:

SUSPISCIOUS POINTS:
These are the points which I tought to be suspiscious when mapping her schedule, let me know if you find where she is at those points:
- She simply being gone on saturday from 01:00 to 05:59
Thanks for the work

Reactions: Jieigh

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
hello, can someone give me the game save after the football game in spain? I can't move forward after mc talks to lucy at the hotel room door
I have a save from when they are about to board the flight..is that what u r looking for?

smashrum

Mar 27, 2022
Hi, maybe someone already posted this question, but I've got stuck with Pam during her personal quest.
I have to talk to her after school (after quest with Phil) but there's no Pam character. I see the quest mark though.

Screenshot 2023-04-26 at 00.51.55.png

P.S. Nevermind. Quest got fixed. I came to this location at 13:00 (before the time mentioned in guide) and Pam was here. But this time without quest mark. XD
Anyway, trigger worked fine.

Last edited:

maurok7

Jul 6, 2018
I finished the mission in Barcelona and returned home, is there a mission to follow? I already completed the trio with clarisse but it keeps appearing to me that I go to his house in the afternoon

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
is just me or the scenes with Maria in the labs are gone there no way to get in her roon in the lab now is only lucy

B_L_a_K_E

Dec 12, 2022
I have got a problem in game can anybody help me out
I have used the save files(0.93) and have used scene viewer mod but when I click to view see the scenes they all show missing images and it is only for 0.93 scenes I have tried using the bug fixes and missing images but it does not work at all
Can anybody give me the solution for this problem

Samsaga

Mar 30, 2019
In the morgan quest, it is asking to check the youtv profile, whereas my pc was not repaired in the last home and now I' not able to fix it. Is there any solution to it?
You need to go in old quarter park there is red bag give it to the boy in game shop

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes