DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
hey bro, yeah I did. To much complaining blaming the fix. I am going to play the update myself tonight and go through everything in the update and fix all new content, so at least Lucy events can be played. I am not fixing any of the old bugs and letting the dev fix those himself.

Just letting you know: If you wanna bypass some bugs, go into you menu > items > essential > phone > then exit
You guys would then be able to use W and use the bugfixer and spend-time. This might allow you to pass the content, but some content will be blocked and cannot be seen until fixed. I will check it out further tonight.
thanks for the heads up, then I'll hold off playing for now :p

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
tengo la versión comprimida y le encontre solucion temporal.

1-descarga el bugfix de sympho.

2-reemplaza los archivos data.

3-termina el entrenamiento que parpadea el juego ahora que esta arreglado con el parche.

4-llega al momento donde controlas a Lucy antes del contrato.

5-ahora vuelve a instala la data que tenias antes de parchar con el bugfix de sympho.

6-ahora puedes entrenar y afuera le diras a Lucy que firmaste el contrato.

de las escenas extras en barselona,una de las chicas esta bugeada y es la chica de la esquina inferior derecha, la que esta en medio de las banderas de españa.

saludos.

I have the compressed version and I found a temporary solution.

1-download the sympho bugfix.

2-replaces the data.

3-finish the training that flashes the game now that it's fixed with the patch.

4-reach the moment where you control Lucy before the contract.

5-now reinstall the data you had before patching with the sympho bugfix.

6-now you can train and outside you will tell Lucy that you signed the contract.

Of the extra scenes in Barcelona, one of the girls is bugged and it's the girl in the lower
right corner, the one in the middle of the Spanish flags.

Greetings.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Symphony of the Night
There is a minor bug when lucy is showering in the morning when selecting sex option the scene is frozen so you need to use image stuck fix to unfreeze game but scene is canceled.

There is also a minor bug with kitchen sex with lucy if you select continue instead of cum option, scene is frozen but after some time the cum and continue option shows again so you can unfreeze game and finish scene.

At late night when visiting lucy in living room, the lucy riding scene is a bit fast with transition from one scene to another I do not think that it is intended to be like that

Maybe you can look at it if you have time. ;)

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
hey bro, yeah I did. To much complaining blaming the fix. I am going to play the update myself tonight and go through everything in the update and fix all new content, so at least Lucy events can be played. I am not fixing any of the old bugs and letting the dev fix those himself.

Just letting you know: If you wanna bypass some bugs, go into you menu > items > essential > phone > then exit
You guys would then be able to use W and use the bugfixer and spend-time. This might allow you to pass the content, but some content will be blocked and cannot be seen until fixed. I will check it out further tonight.
Dw, your fix worked perfectly. Without it get through this update AFTER Lucy bought the condoms would've been impossible. Yes, you will be skipped & looped at the practice before the semi BUT what you can do is:
  1. save when you're Lucy (not when she’s buying condoms, AFTER that) & make a copy of that save
  2. if you still have the zip file of 0.92 BEFORE you applied the fix, unzip for a new game WITHOUT the fix
  3. move the save copy to the new game, it should work & now when you exit after practice, Lucy should be there as well & from that point on, just play the game normally
Thx again for SoTN's fix to get to that point, here're my saves of all 1-off events & all sex events related to Lucy (I've already completed the other free roam side quests on the 1st afternoon that the game allowed you to free roam, they're repeated scenes so if you wanna see them, load to a save that allowed you to free roam & go to the girls with the side quests). The saves are in order as follows:
  1. 0.91
  2. mall event
  3. school rooftop
  4. 3some before the trip
  5. quickie before the trip
  6. start of the 1st free roam for anyone want to "go through this update by themselves" (good luck lol)
  7. 1st Lucy sex, gotta win that match cuz you can't save after the match (it sucks, I know)
  8. 2nd Lucy sex
  9. 3rd Lucy sex after the last practice
  10. 4th Lucy sex after the pool
  11. 5th Lucy sex & the final match, again gotta win it bro cuz you can't save after the match (I would've saved for you if I could)
  12. checkout & the last Lucy sex event
  13. 0.92 done, only home events for now & there’re several bugged events
Here're some easily noticeable bugs in this update:
  1. blinking AFTER Lucy bought condoms (MAJOR game breaking bug, fixable with SoTN's patch but recommend switch back to the original unfix game after you can save past this part)
  2. dog lady caused a black screen after sex (can be fixed by going in & out of your phone in your inventory)
  3. sex with Lucy at home when she's doing yoga at the balcony in the afternoon will freeze the screen
Have fun fapping.

EDIT: I replayed from the start of 0.92 with BoN's official fix (about the damn time) & I can confirm that you don't need SoTN's 1st fix anymore as the blinking bug is apparently gone (at least for now). The entire Lucy event can be played normally now (still bugged in a few areas though, like the dog lady will still turn your screen black after you bang her & some of the house events are still bugged). The save files I attached are compatible with all versions (before fix, SoTN's fix or after fix).

Last edited:

kane3218

Oct 17, 2018
pls tell about interactive sex with lucy! In the game we have this mechaninc or now? It is not difficult! Yes or no!

jonewy

Oct 16, 2017
hey everyone so how many more updates until the game is complete im honestly just kinda waiting to play the final version lol

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Bon has release an official patch. So he is indeed working on fixing his shit. Maybe now he will buck up as no one fixing his game for him. I believe it fixes all problems with Lucy. Waiting for confirmation.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I seriously can't believe he wasted our time with a lot of condom scenes really dev. Either way the scenes was nice just a condom is a bone killer. Since the game is complete for me now time to put it on ignore been waiting years to fuck the slut Lucy. Even though the dev ruined her in last update with that shitty backstory.

Aragonik

Aug 14, 2017
Dw, your fix worked perfectly. Without it get through this update AFTER Lucy bought the condoms would've been impossible. Yes, you will be skipped & looped at the practice before the semi BUT what you can do is:
  1. save when you're Lucy & make a copy of that save
  2. if you still have the zip file of 0.92 BEFORE you applied the fix, unzip for a new game WITHOUT the fix
  3. move the save copy to the new game, it should work & now when you exit after practice, Lucy should be there as well & from that point on, just play the game normally

no working for me

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
creo que ya me termine el update.

confirmo los bug que escribieron en este foro:

1-Lucy en el balcon a las 15 estirando, se congela la imagen y no termina el loop (el cum)

2-en el baño de abajo a las 6, si eliges entrar mientras se ducha y de handjob/blowjow/sex, escoges sex, la imagen se congela y parece sin terminar porque no tiene animacion como los otros.

3-en el baño de arriba despues de las 22, loop infinito, tienes que reiniciar el juego para salir.

extra-la chica rubia de barcelona ente las banderas de españa, despues de instalar el traductor no puedes volver a interactuar, es la opcion b de la mision de repartir folletos en las calles.

I think I finished the update.

I confirm the bugs that were written in this forum:

1-Lucy on the balcony at 3:00 p.m. stretching, the image freezes and the loop does not end (the cum)

2-in the bathroom downstairs at 6, if you choose to enter while he is showering and from handjob/blowjow/sex, you choose sex, the image freezes and it seems unfinished because it doesn't have animation like the others.

3-in the bathroom upstairs after 10:00 p.m., infinite loop, you have to restart the game to exit.

extra-the blonde girl from Barcelona between the flags of Spain, after installing the translator you cannot interact again, it is option b of the mission to distribute leaflets in the streets.

Reactions: naruto95
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes