asedas1234

Nov 23, 2020
Content:
Half of my summer vacation.
Clarisse quest + Interactive sex
Charles's mom quest / sex
School's quest content added
Lucy's quest contend added

idk if he posted more stuff at his patreon cause his post is locked. But that's what we can see.
  • Half of my summer vacation.
  • Clarisse quest + Interactive sex
  • Charles's mom quest / sex
  • School's quest content added
  • Lucy's quest content added
  • Lucy's past history
  • Added intro all mafias
  • Added manager system of your gang.
  • Bug fixed
full changelog

blui

Aug 25, 2017
Hey everyone, where can i find Phil's bugs?
- First one is in the park in Old Quarter, near the armory, look under the left tree
- Second is in the park in Downtown North, left side, under the dead tree
- Last is in High Neighborhood West, next to the tree trunk in the park

Reactions: jackfriday001

pakyat3937

Jul 6, 2018
is someone can help me..i download and redownload crompressed file for win and still cannot run the game..why..? can someone help me..

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
is someone can help me..i download and redownload crompressed file for win and still cannot run the game..why..? can someone help me..
This is a dumb question, but are your extracting the files from the zip and then trying to run the game in the extracted folder, or just double clicking the zip and then trying to run the exe within the zip? I've never played any version of revamp btw, I'm just tired of seeing you beg for help lolol

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Content:

idk if he posted more stuff at his patreon cause his post is locked. But that's what we can see.
Let's hope for at least, we have Sarah's Full House, judging that we'll have Clarisse quest/interactive, i believe that her events will be an extension of Sarah's story, like Helen is for Maria's story, i'm really hyped to explore her little holes.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

pakyat3937

Jul 6, 2018
This is a dumb question, but are your extracting the files from the zip and then trying to run the game in the extracted folder, or just double clicking the zip and then trying to run the exe within the zip? I've never played any version of revamp btw, I'm just tired of seeing you beg for help lolol
im saying not file zip dummy..i saying right now is the compressed file is not working and i allready extract the file..by the way..compressed file is rar not zip..but anyways thank for advice..not really..

LustNull

Feb 3, 2020
Content:

and about laura sex scenes in house? like couch, bath ...

KingAxel000

Jul 7, 2021
Does anybody know if there will be any content next update continuing lauras path where she trying to sedure her mom and the other girls?

Reactions: CMJ520

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
Does anybody know if there will be any content next update continuing lauras path where she trying to sedure her mom and the other girls?
The only hope is wait for the update, but mostly this update it's gonna be related with Sarah, Lucy (Biological mom of Mc), and the content with Clarisse, Charle's mom and the remaining school content.

Reactions: KingAxel000

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
After playing through both games, the first one got me excited for some of the Sarah scenes in the REVAMP, so I took what images were in the game and tried to find a female encounter with similar frame counts. It isnt perfect but it isnt the worst. I ended up throwing her in Rachel's place, but there was some buggy animations along the way. Sometimes it bugs and ordinary still frames will be rachel again or the titjob will go back to Rachel but just fiddle around with the options. I am guessing there is some hidden options because the pictures dont line up well with some of the sequences

Backup your www>img>pictures before you do this!

Just put the images in the folder into your www>img>pictures folder and "Replace" the old files, after backing them up. After that, boot up, and go visit Rachel's house

The scenes are:
1. Handjob
2. Blowjob
3. Assjob instead of Titjob - Frames a little off here so the high speed looks a little wonky
4. Hitting it from the back instead of giving her head, includes a squirt
4. Reverse Cowgirl, bug with the special ending - weird ass squirt and audio bug
6. Doggiestyle Anal, with cowgirl finish but bugged with not being able to line up a finish pic with the squirting

You can change the model, chat pic, and probably even the lines/names if you realllly want it extra but i didnt include that here.

Again, not the best, but a nice little peak of sarah stuff

Sarah.png

If this aint allowed, my bad, just wanted to share!

Edit - Hard as balls to find something to upload this onto, gofile is the only thing not erroring out.

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes