mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021
Hey everybody, it might an stupid question that has already been answered tons of times, but I'm really not understanding how to start the babysitting jobs, there's no information on the walkthrough as to how to start it. I'll appreciate any help. Thanks

M0r4n

Nov 21, 2020
Hello everyone, I'm stuck in version 0.92, after the football game our character talks to Lucy in the hotel and the game keeps repeating the dialogue non-stop and I can't move on. Can anyone help me or send me the game save after football match in spain

BeagleBoi

Sep 16, 2022
What i dont quite understand is how many new scenes (if any) this 0.94 will have, ngl i was a bit dissapointed with the 0.93 scenes ESPECIALLY for the Lucy scenes

Reactions: jaredforks

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
v0.953 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch
Updated:
04/14/2023

If you want me to fix a bug that is NOT on the list, you can send me a save or detail description via dm/pm. But please don't expect me to play your game for a whole 10mins etc. Save facing the problem or right before the problem please

Change-log:
Missing Image patch updated​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
1) Extra is the threesome with Clarisse and Laura,in my opinion.

2)Lucy in the 0.93 update has interactive sex with anal,footjob,blowjob etc.

3)No,the stream and chill has multiple scenes and somehow they can be unlocked but it's hard in my opinion.
Thanks man but I was asking abou the .92, not the .93, so I can be sure I did everything before updating the saves post

Last edited:

Scoox89

Apr 20, 2017
hello everyone I'm shooting my new life revamp ,, only that I have different graphics .. in the sense that I have the graphics of the first photo not the second

MikeOxHugh666

Mar 4, 2022
v0.93 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch
Updated:
22nd April, 2023.

If you want me to fix a bug that is NOT on the list, you can send me a save via dm/pm. But please don't expect me to play your game for a whole 10mins etc. Save facing the problem or right before the problem please

Change-log:
  • Bug patch changed - Update to v0.93
THANKS A LOT MAN!!!!!!!!!!

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes