Vnovel10

Sep 21, 2018
alguno se se a logrado pasar lo del colegio
por que me estoy rallando ya con la mierda de ir a clase de historia y solo me sale lo de atender, dormir y estar con el puto móvil y no me deja avanzar y encima cada finde que pasa se me baja dos puntos
View attachment 3022387
xử lý như thế nào mọi người?

View attachment 3022247
View attachment 3022245
¿Cómo puedo pasar la misión de tomar la clase de historia?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
It's just not even worth playing without Symphony of the Night's unofficial bugfixes. Which is on v0.93 atm.
Ain't that a b*tch... I just deleted my copy of v0.93. hell, 0.94 is even missing a whole lot of images for the older content.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Working on gallery mod atm, should be out on patreon end of the day and here in a week.

This version is crazy buggy, like more so than usual. Soooo many of these new scenes are completely broken.
Take your time mate.
The game's still in a state of being a big pile of bugshite.. lol
I hope when your mod becomes publicly accessible here in a week's time, the game's already been fixed by Symphony, because right now, it ain't pretty.

Reactions: ninguemligah

kineasrm

Jan 18, 2021
I downloaded the patch for 0,93 and it fixed the early bugs on the new version, since we need to start a new save i guess you guys should try.

Now a question, i cant find the storage room on the 1st house to activate incest, i did at school but how do i know if its on? i just hear a sound but dont know if it deactivates if i click on it again, which i did ^^. plz help

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I downloaded the patch for 0,93 and it fixed the early bugs on the new version, since we need to start a new save i guess you guys should try.

Now a question, i cant find the storage room on the 1st house to activate incest, i did at school but how do i know if its on? i just hear a sound but dont know if it deactivates if i click on it again, which i did ^^. plz help
Do not use the v0.93 patch hence it was removed. Version 0.94 needs a new game start. You may be lucky and it fixed your game for that specific bug but when you save, it essential a save for v0.93 and not for v0.94. Unforeseen problems may arise later in gameplay with no way to fix normally and would be categorize as user bugs / user fault
Use at your own risk.

Do you already have the cheat mode from version 0.94?
Yes it been out since last month for v0.94. Before the update even come out ;)
Just follow this LINK

Last edited:

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Are the promises fulfilled? Did expectations come true? Are ALL the characters remade? Or deception?

• Haha
Reactions: MrMax

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
there are many bugs, if I go to birdtown I appear a cinematics of tyna, if I want to make the story of carol goes into an infinite loop where you have to do his mission again, if you follow the main story you do not spend the day with your father, only go with marckus and morgan, and when it’s all over, and warren wants to buy your car tells you to look for lucy’s laptop but after 30 seconds nothing happens

samiulla

Sep 11, 2022
Does anyone else's think game seem to have much lower resolution pictures with this update? Anyone know how to fix it?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes