lalatss

Aug 6, 2019
I somehow stuck at Doji Mountain, after Aunt Maggie handjob. Cant do nothin here . Plz help, i attach my save file here.

1698182301118.png

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, someone know what is the diskette for? During Pam quest, i follow the stalker (Phil) on the roft. And inside the air ducts, after tinkering with the system to open the doors, I found a diskette. The protagonist said I could use it with the PC at his house. But nothing happens. I even tried clicking on the disk in the menu, but nothing.

Also afther the dad arrive, the mc's dad give him a camera but in me inventary now i have an invisibile item? o_O
There is a way to fix it?
I put a images to lets you understand what i mean:
The first line is the invisible object.
The second line is the disk I'm talking about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some advice?
Thank you

pomito

Oct 24, 2023
I don’t know why some people bother, they have the pirate game and they complain about mistakes, certainly as a community they don’t support each other, also they pray that beggar dea the solution of errors, since I doubt that it does it public in patreon

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I don’t know why some people bother, they have the pirate game and they complain about mistakes, certainly as a community they don’t support each other, also they pray that beggar dea the solution of errors, since I doubt that it does it public in patreon
I liked the update, unfortunately for the bugs I can not enjoy it to the fullest or continue with the story, hopefully there is a hero in this community who has experience in RPGM
Then you self and people who agree with this are the problem. You just want fixes no question ask :rolleyes: . Or certainly don't know the history, mechanics, lame tactics or ridiculous excuses the dev gives. Why should anyone fix the dev game period. You said we expect the dev to fix his own game, hmmmmm are you even reading what you typing!! He took 6+ months to give this buggy mess. Judging from what I see, its more like 4-3 weeks of work. I go so far to assume, even less.

Yet people with your kind of thinking condones this behavior of the dev and the reason why the game is in this state and why the dev can treat ANYONE how he wants. Because this community is what kept this game afloat. As his own patreons come here for fixes. Sadly, I also contributed to this by fixing the game and releasing bug patches since v0.88

But really, Im shocked it have people who would say :poop: like this, rather than "Hey why cant the dev fix his game" :rolleyes: or something to force the dev to fix it.
Are you not even seeing the point or effect if no one fixes the game :rolleyes:
You guys really dont know the vast vast advantages of why the dev should fix his game and clearly only care about fixes. I haven't even said anything about the content that is removed from the game because of the new content added. But you guys will notice it soon :ROFLMAO: :cough: :cough: Jason, Brenda and many others (not in the game / broken), I not even bothering cause you guys don't care, just want fixers right :rolleyes:. I really hope other fixers agree with my view.

I would not even bother continuing to go into it because I talk enough about it in the pc cheat mod thread. It is a shame some think like this. But then again, you just register today and maybe new to this game.

Last edited:

Hfgyy

Aug 11, 2021
Someone help me, I'm at Lucy's house looking for the laptop and when the time is up, nothing happens, I'm trapped.

Reactions: rostom

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Wait for Beggar fix his game
I agree, it is only a matter of time before his own patrons complain or start leaving. He will have no choice. The game will be so much less buggy overall and he will have to release decent updates to not have to spend time fixing updates. More bug free content, quicker updates and better game-play for everyone.

Rayblack

Sep 7, 2018
I agree, it is only a matter of time before his own patrons complain or start leaving. He will have no choice. The game will be so much less buggy overall and he will have to release decent updates to not have to spend time fixing updates. More bug free content, quicker updates and better game-play for everyone.
Okay and one more thing, i didn't git the scene with Johanna(maria sister), she just told me to go gome and gave me money. Did BON removed that part.
Thanks you in advance

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Okay and one more thing, i didn't git the scene with Johanna(maria sister), she just told me to go gome and gave me money. Did BON removed that part.
Thanks you in advance
I havent checked
I will check now and let you know
What scene specifically because if memory serves right, is only after the second time you get a scene.

Rayblack just checked and Joanna events are in the game as normal.

lvlumal Missing images patch has all the missing images, check my profile for the link.

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback

Rayblack

Sep 7, 2018
I havent checked
I will check now and let you know
What scene specifically because if memory serves right, is only after the second time you get a scene.

Rayblack just checked and Joanna events are in the game as normal.

lvlumal Missing images patch has all the missing images, check my profile for the link.
Okay thank you it means i haven't reached there yet , sorry for the trouble

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes