Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Oh we have to start a new game? Well pardon my language but fuck you then! If this was a visual novel it wouldn't really be that big of an issue issue but I am not playing through this buggy mess all over again. Time to unfollow this thread.

yomoneybag

Feb 19, 2018
View attachment 3021282

That son of a bitch has put content that he had deleted as if it were new content
That's a lot of text for what actually comes in the update, he's obviusly trying to trick his audience on thinking he actually worked, in fact you could say the same thing with 8 lines of text or less, i don't usually comment since im not paying but a lot people on this forum do pay and what he's doing is an insult to all his patrons, they should jump on him with comments and complains, he stealing ya money.

jasfest

Jun 2, 2017
the only way this update would be tolerable would be if he had released this 1 month after 0.93, not 6.

roughly half the content of the scenes could be done by replacing the image files, and in the actual patch notes he repeats that there are 4 new women twice, but they are the same.

i bet the dude has worked on this thing around 1 month total, but more realistically, i think he didnt do anything for 5 and a half months, then tried to push a release going really hard in the last 2 weeks.

and i think the trick of mentioning stuff twice on the patchnotes, re-adding old content and calling it new, and most of the scenes being something that can be done by simply replacing the images, this has gone from people on patreon funding a lazy dude (or someone who's unable to actually work without external pressure from higher-ups) thats happy to take quite a lot of money for doing basically nothing to funding someone with malicious intent to scam people, and thats completely ok with lying about what he has done to try and bolster the joke that is the update.

Reactions: StreamSteam

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I will stop making the compress version from now on. I always update the compress before the thread itself. Yet the moderators remove it, even when I tell them it is already updated. So I will stop doing it from now on.

I reported one last time again. After that I will not bother with this again, it is ridiculous

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My New Life: REVAMP [v0.94] [Beggar of Net] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.93 -> v0.94 [810 MB]
- - -

Compressed and Compressed updated only by Symphony of the Night

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I will stop making the compress version from now on. I always update the compress before the thread itself. Yet the moderators remove it, even when I tell them it is already updated. So I will stop doing it from now on.

I reported one last time again. After that I will not bother with this again, it is ridiculous
What do you mean with moderators remove it?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes