Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I will stop making the compress version from now on. I always update the compress before the thread itself. Yet the moderators remove it, even when I tell them it is already updated. So I will stop doing it from now on.

I reported one last time again. After that I will not bother with this again, it is ridiculous

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My New Life: REVAMP [v0.94] [Beggar of Net] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.93 -> v0.94 [810 MB]
- - -

Compressed and Compressed updated only by Symphony of the Night

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I will stop making the compress version from now on. I always update the compress before the thread itself. Yet the moderators remove it, even when I tell them it is already updated. So I will stop doing it from now on.

I reported one last time again. After that I will not bother with this again, it is ridiculous
What do you mean with moderators remove it?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Whoever edits the OP page which are moderators of the forum.

I just got a correct/good answer. Do anyone know where it is added now?

View attachment 3021907
We don't add compressions anymore to OPs, if we update a post that has a linked Unofficial compression we just remove it.
It is like that for a long time now, here is the Announcement in the game compression request thread.

Instead of updating your old Post make a new one for the next update so it can be easily found via search.

PS most game updates are done by Uploaders not Moderators. I mean, yeah, fucking Moderators :ROFLMAO:

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
i'm sorry but is the disclaimer on page one for a past version or this current version? i thought he already did the remake why do i have to start over again after all these years of content lol

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
i'm sorry but is the disclaimer on page one for a past version or this current version? i thought he already did the remake why do i have to start over again after all these years of content lol
This one.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
We don't add compressions anymore to OPs, if we update a post that has a linked Unofficial compression we just remove it.
It is like that for a long time now, here is the Announcement in the game compression request thread.

Instead of updating your old Post make a new one for the next update so it can be easily found via search.

PS most game updates are done by Uploaders not Moderators. I mean, yeah, fucking Moderators :ROFLMAO:
Just to clarify, when you say make a new post. Do you mean make a new post here in the thread or the compression request thread or somewhere else?

Via search, ain't that the same as before?
To me this is counter productive and I think it is my time to retire from making the compression. All this is news to me and I been doing the compress for this game for a long long time now. Can you kindly just clarify where exactly should I post if I so choose in the future.

Reactions: ganzback

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night when to expect a bug fix O god Symphony?
I will have to play it myself to see which bugs were fix and which new bugs are present. But I have to update the pc cheat mod first. However, members can save right before the bug they get and send me their save via pm/dm, not in the thread (A new game start is require for v0.94 of the game btw). This will speed up the bug fixing process as I would have to play it myself

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Just to clarify, when you say make a new post. Do you mean make a new post here in the thread or the compression request thread or somewhere else?

Via search, ain't that the same as before?
To me this is counter productive and I think it is my time to retire from making the compression. All this is news to me and I been doing the compress for this game for a long long time now. Can you kindly just clarify where exactly should I post if I so choose in the future.
Just a new post here in this thread, containing your compression. As long as it contains the work Compressed its fine, so user can find it.

Well before the Compression were linked in OP. Without going to much into off topic. Its a decision from staff to reduce our work load, even just adding to the OP takes so much time, if you have to do it for like 70% of updated games. I assume you only do Compression for this game, because I never saw you in CGR thread or else you would've know that we don't add them anymore since April.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Just a new post here in this thread, containing your compression. As long as it contains the work Compressed its fine, so user can find it.

Well before the Compression were linked in OP. Without going to much into off topic. Its a decision from staff to reduce our work load, even just that adding to the OP takes so much time, if you have to it for like 70% of updated games. I assume you only do Compression for this game, because I never saw you in CGR thread or else you would've know that we don't add them anymore since April.
Good to know. This game has never been updated for so long and that rule pass recently, so I was unaware sadly. I only make compress for this game hence the reason for not knowing. Aint have time for other games atm unfortunately. Thanks for the info (y)

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes