Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
hi man, does the "24" save included in the new update not have all those scenes unlocked? i tried going to Brenda and Jet's places at the times you said above but i couldn't enter
you have to complete there quest line first. and not sure about that save, the first thing i do when i extract every update is that i have to delete everything in that save folder, for some reason that global.rpgsave and the config.rpgsave in that folder will cause the game to be laggy/slow on my pc, not sure why but it does.

How to complete this quest? I missed the dialogue about what he asked
he wants you to get 2 packages, 1 is in downtown north beside the park and the 2nd one is in chinatown

zero217

Apr 28, 2018
you have to complete there quest line first. and not sure about that save, the first thing i do when i extract every update is that i have to delete everything in that save folder, for some reason that global.rpgsave and the config.rpgsave in that folder will cause the game to be laggy/slow on my pc, not sure why but it does.

he wants you to get 2 packages, 1 is in downtown north beside the park and the 2nd one is in chinatown
Thank you very much

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks for answering me and the save file you uploaded, i got that. I got the laggy problem in the menu screen too, when i downloaded your save and put it in the lags were gone, what a lifesaver lol, but i can only use your saves or create new ones myself now, can't put any other saves in.
the 1.7 save file i uploaded a few pages back, you should be able to see all scenes with that, the only thing you will have to do is the 1.8 content, which isn't long, and the scenes you see in it isn't added to that base of book thing, whatever it's call, since i skip over the text at the start of the game to see it's real name, and yeah, if you wanna added another save, you will need the global and config for that save as well for it to work.

Last edited:

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
I feel when game developers big or small release a game and say this is still in alpha or beta cough cough (RDR2 online) it's for the most part an excuse to hide behind when there is an underwhelming lack of content, I would give BoN a pass if this was a completely new game ex MNL2 but it isn't this game has had years of development to go off of, I know a few people here from the old thread remember before the revamp was released we were lead to believe that when the revamp was released it would have half to all the same content the old version had just polished with a nice coat of paint, then a couple days before BoN says in order to fit the release timestamp some content will have to be added in the coming weeks, well fine that's alright but the release comes and All the old content is gone and now these "UPDATES" that BoN's defenders like to spout is content that was made years ago and should've been in the very first release. Defending your favorite developer is all fine and dandy but to sit here and stare behind rose tinted glasses and bring up things like alpha and updates and not see that BoN might've bitten off more than he could chew is a problem it's what led us to this lack luster revamp in the first place and until more people start calling him out on some of his BS you'll see more of these type of 1.8 "UPDATES". It's nearing a full month since the first release and so far game mechanics aside there has been nothing new and there will continue to be nothing new for a while if this pace keeps up.

FDA95

Nov 20, 2018
Does someone have a save of the end of the 0.13 content and compatible with 0.18..? I really don't want to start over from the begining but I would like to continue from where I stoped.

I was only able to found authentic 0.13 saves but they don't work with 0.15 and above :cry:

Thank you very much !

jjjjjjjjjjjkkkkk

Oct 24, 2018
I feel when game developers big or small release a game and say this is still in alpha or beta cough cough (RDR2 online) it's for the most part an excuse to hide behind when there is an underwhelming lack of content, I would give BoN a pass if this was a completely new game ex MNL2 but it isn't this game has had years of development to go off of, I know a few people here from the old thread remember before the revamp was released we were lead to believe that when the revamp was released it would have half to all the same content the old version had just polished with a nice coat of paint, then a couple days before BoN says in order to fit the release timestamp some content will have to be added in the coming weeks, well fine that's alright but the release comes and All the old content is gone and now these "UPDATES" that BoN's defenders like to spout is content that was made years ago and should've been in the very first release. Defending your favorite developer is all fine and dandy but to sit here and stare behind rose tinted glasses and bring up things like alpha and updates and not see that BoN might've bitten off more than he could chew is a problem it's what led us to this lack luster revamp in the first place and until more people start calling him out on some of his BS you'll see more of these type of 1.8 "UPDATES". It's nearing a full month since the first release and so far game mechanics aside there has been nothing new and there will continue to be nothing new for a while if this pace keeps up.
Do believe the lack of content this update is due to his PC breaking. I can understand your argument for lack of content compared to the old version though. And it will probably take time for the dev to re-introduce due to new mapping/ linear story line.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
can someone explain whats going on with this? is there any new content from the original or new characters? what is the point of this revamp?

MajestycSun

Aug 7, 2017
hi guys! just wondering...is there a cg rip but with the animations instead of just the images, something like .gif??

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes