• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Perhaps it is rendered content which will be used in the future? Or it might be left over content from the original version...
Well thats the problem, I read somewhere in thread that game contains images from both games so we cannot know what actual content is unlocked in this game.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
ugh the find your clothes quest is fucked, i make it to the girl's locker room, daisy is there, just standing there, can't interact or anything, tried that guy's 'fix' but it didn't work, suddenly i have clothes on again, but even when i unlock, the teacher still discovers me, eh??? i'm outside of the map!!

Jamieee

Sep 21, 2016
Well thats the problem, I read somewhere in thread that game contains images from both games so we cannot know what actual content is unlocked in this game.
That's true, but I don't see the problem. I can understand that you decrypted to know what to expect from the game (content wise), but doesn't that spoil all the fun?

So I'm guessing the scenes that are in the CG RIP aren't implemented in the game yet? Or did I miss something?
Some of them are and some of them aren't.

Last edited:

Bertorini

Dec 10, 2018
I done some spying mission for that russian boss and next step is to return home and change chlotes before watching some fight game but when trying to change chlotes nothing happens. Anyone know fix for this?
ive changed clothes but now stuck after the boxing fight, it says change clothes but I cannot go upstairs, I can go everywhere else but, using the bug fix to teleport home also does nothing, I can change my clothes but it still says change clothes.

Anyone any ideas?!?!?!?

Reactions: bobbylovesjumpshot

ChumBukkit

Apr 8, 2018
Anybody have this pop up whenever they want to access the "Book of Faces"? Both with the phone and when you click on the computer in your room. It says "Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token } in JSON at position 54055". Uncaught SyntaxError Unexpected token.jpg I guess I could still play it "blind" but still. Anybody else has it? Is there a solution to it?

Reactions: Cramone

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
can you get past the mechanic loop? I keep driving the car to old quarter and doesnt progress...
The only way I can think of besides BON fixing this bug would be to use the first version that had this update seeing as the first version of it wasn't bugged. It was the final version of that and beyond that have this bug.

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes