TBNRmojoz

Jan 27, 2019
The bugs in the game pissed me off so much I just Uninstalled, where all the game braking bugs patched cause I got stuck on a mission cause something that was supposed to be intractable wasn't and gave up

tiktokmappa

Apr 11, 2023
HELP!!!!

my previously saved files dont load in-game. (I'm playing 0.92) I saved one file on "archivo 11" in-game after playing for 3 hours (I completed up to unlocking taylor's house in old quarter ). When I opened the game.exe again today, it didn't load the "archivo 11" file and showed me a previous file. This is happening everytime and my winrar doesn't even ask to store saves on file archive. Does anyone have a save of ms. taylor's house unlock or start of collecting cards from hornet pub? Or any suggestions to fix this problem?

Satimosxxx

Feb 28, 2020
Guys I'm playing the 0.92 update again and every time the reporter finds me I say no to the interview is this right or am I doing something wrong? is there a scene with her?

Jan 5, 2023
Not sure what's going on, but after cowgirl magazine, last step on Clarisse quest just had some spanish text and I'm not sure what to do next. Laura is not at the comic shop no more, her home events are available somehow. Assuming threesome is next step but don't know how to activate this. I'm using the dev save provided in slot 24.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
So, tried to start the Garage job and got an error, couldnt find Map226.json.

I see folks had that error in earlier versions of the game, was there a fix somewhere that didn't get implemented? I tried one suggestion of copying Map201 and renaming but that was just broken in a different way.

Darkiu777

Jan 23, 2019
So I've completed the update and have been able to find all the scenes and house events in the game except for these 2. Does anyone know where/how to trigger these events?

View attachment 2551729 View attachment 2551730 View attachment 2551731 View attachment 2551732 View attachment 2551734 View attachment 2551745 View attachment 2551755 View attachment 2551750

View attachment 2551762 View attachment 2551763
The lucy one is when u visit her at work and interact with her

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I would update the unofficial bug patch for v0.93 and the cheat mod soon.
I am just waiting for the dev to release his next update that he mentioned on the 23rd then I will update everything.

But feel free to pm your saves for errors you get and I will either sort them out for you one time or use them to make fixes later. And always remember, please dont save a whole 10mins before the bug. I am not going to play the game to reach the problem. I just want to visually see what the problem is. So save either facing the problem, or right before it

Darkiu777

Jan 23, 2019
I would update the unofficial bug patch for v0.93 and the cheat mod soon.
I am just waiting for the dev to release his next update that he mentioned on the 23rd then I will update everything.

But feel free to pm your saves for errors you get and I will either sort them out for you one time or use them to make fixes later. And always remember, please dont save a whole 10mins before the bug. I am not going to play the game to reach the problem. I just want to visually see what the problem is. So save either facing the problem, or right before it
2 updates? o_O

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
NEW scenes of the update online so you don't have to Download anything to see them v0.93 (part 1 of 2)

P. S. Yes, Beggar dropped the quality.

CLARISSE
claintro.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LAURA
(18).gif

CLARISSE x LAURA
clalauintro.gif

Special thanks to Symphony of the Night for letting me use his patch.

Last edited:

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
NEW scenes of the update online so you don't have to download anything to see them v0.93 (part 2 of 2)

LUCY
(12).gif

OTHERS

Things no one cares about:

I've made several gifs galleries of different games (missing to list some in my signature) but this will be the only one I'll keep updated.
I'll update and fix the broken links in the main list when I have time, maybe tomorrow night.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes