usaguibane

Aug 13, 2018
I had played this game a long time ago and now that I play it again to see what new events it has, I noticed that when you start the game when you are asked to attend school for the second time in a certain time, I noticed that you can have sex with Carolina without having a relationship with her I hope that the error will be solved soon

Reactions: Papercut

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
Is there some trick to advance with institute quest attend history classes?

I've been doing it abt billion times and no change :unsure: Didn't find answer for this from history of this thread.

Edit: Found it, it's Ronald and Miss Taylor thing

Last edited:

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
Wow, I played this game like years ago and recently started a new playthrough. Boy, I don't remember it being such a buggy headache back then. I stumble over bugs that going by the search function already existed years ago.

I'm stuck in my room after visiting Amy's friend and can't go to sleep. Any way I can get past that? Or should I wait for the updated bug patch?

Mar 27, 2019
can someone share save 0.92
It depends I have 3-4 saves on the 0.92 game two are at the start of the game 3 and 4 are after I installed the mod. I haven't done much in any of the saves yet. one is at the very start of the game just after the cop takes your car and after Alex's sex seen when you look for your sister. 2 is after amy kicks you in the balls and warren shows up.3 is the first day of school the tour. 4 is after school when warren asked you to watch someone in the park.... If you are looking for saves near the end of 0.92 I don't have any yet. I am working on it ... but the way I play the game it could take a week or more to get there. and that's a lot of things to do in the game. I could maybe do it in a week if asked but it will take time. this is one of the games I play just for fun..

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes