Gasparbatman

Jan 30, 2022
I get stuck here in Lucy's quest, probably because Ivanna is set as default character and all other characters follow her, which causes the dialogue to trigger twice. This has not been a problem up until now. The character freezes at this point. Locking/unlocking does not work. Teleporting does not work, so I need to remove Ivanna somehow. Anyone knows how?
I'm having the same problem, does anybody knows how to fix it?

MarsOrigin

Apr 15, 2021
Here's the updated fix he just dropped.
I have faced an issue in this quest, I am inside Lucy's home and I have been given a task to find Lucy's laptop (I know that the laptop is not there), however, as soon as the timer is finished, nothing happens. Lucy does not walks in her home. Can anyone fix this issue? I am stuck on this quest. Unknowingly what was to come, I saved the game at that spot.

Sexywolf24

May 15, 2023
I love this game played it couple years back but i got stuck on the MC Moms birthday mission. Started to play it again but I download it to my computer, but came across a lot of bugs. Hopefully who the Developer is or anyone who is helping will work on the bugs first before starting with new updates for the game.

kurosuga

Jul 6, 2018
I have even used the 0.953fix but still nothing happens, is there anyone that knows how to fix this ? ://

save file is attached if anyone knows how to maybe fix it through that
Did you find a fix for this yet as I am stuck on the same part.

Rennnt_97

Feb 27, 2021
Is anyone else stuck after the chemistry class,the teacher goes to the toilet and after that in Book of Faces it tells "focus on school quest" then "focus on Lucy quest" and "focus on Maria quest" but Maria doesn't have anything new ?
Same. Did you find a solution?

MATSPATS

Dec 26, 2022
will try this, hoope it works, thanks for the tip :)
Well i got past that one :p and after that i went to chemistry class and now im stuck again, lucy is outside school, i cant do anything with her, she is unlocked early i think, i have not moved to kingstown yet, i need to focus on maria quest but cant find her anywhere :O YEEEY! stuck again, give us a complete game and working :D

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hey man please compressed for pc v0.953
Symphony of the Night said:
Use the thread search, the game was compressed the same day as the updates came out. Nobody bothered to answered your numerous attempts as searching should be the default thing to do. I was even tempted not to answer you :LOL: :ROFLMAO:, just kidding man.

Simply use search term ''compressed v0.953" OR "compress v0.953". I also suggest you bookmark the post when you find it.

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback
3.00 star(s) 137 Votes