BDI

May 23, 2017
For anyone wondering about Sarah, Maria, or anyone else, if you use RPGMV-Decryptor, you'll see that there are CGs for a number of characters that aren't available in the current quest-lines. Beggar is putting a lot more into the game than it seems, it's just not released yet. Be patient my friends, the content is already there, it's just waiting for the right time to be used.
I have downloaded this program and have run it until it says it is done but cannot find the CGs. Where should I look?

fransis

Feb 4, 2018
good day everyone
ı take online courses and i worked hospital but something is wronq when ı try take online courses its said work 3 day but ı try work in hospital she give same quest
1.jpg

problem is i did this quest one time and take 35$ after ı cant do again how can ı past this and continue hospital quest

marekoz

May 8, 2017
good day everyone
ı take online courses and i worked hospital but something is wronq when ı try take online courses its said work 3 day but ı try work in hospital she give same quest
View attachment 405331

problem is i did this quest one time and take 35$ after ı cant do again how can ı past this and continue hospital quest
For me I had To fix it with the save edit

go to
Pars your save File (make a backup just in case)
Pars The System File (www\data\System)
there should be a variable called ( Dias tra HOSP ) = Hospital days i think
change it from 5 to 6
it should bypass that day

Reactions: Faker1

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
good day everyone
View attachment 405331

And if marekoz solution didn't work.
I think is a bug, i run to it after i finish the Monica's babysitting job, so i load a save before do the the Monica's babysitting and i finish first the hospital job.
If you have an older save load it and fnish first the hospital job and after the babysitting.
That worked for me.

fransis

Feb 4, 2018
For me I had To fix it with the save edit

go to
Pars your save File (make a backup just in case)
Pars The System File (www\data\System)
there should be a variable called ( Dias tra HOSP ) = Hospital days i think
change it from 5 to 6
it should bypass that day

didnt work or ı cant did ı dont understand very much
same problem ı take his sister ı enter her room for give card but she didnt in room but game say give card in school but ı cant give in school maybe need time or ı need reset game :(

marekoz

May 8, 2017
didnt work or ı cant did ı dont understand very much
same problem ı take his sister ı enter her room for give card but she didnt in room but game say give card in school but ı cant give in school maybe need time or ı need reset game :(
sry was missing a step
after change the variable ( Dias tra HOSP ) from 5 to 6
Take the medicine Course in your mobile First then go to the hospital job
it should give you another mission then

as for the sister i think that is the end for this version

aoisora69

Oct 18, 2018
how do you get into pam house for brenda quest? i know she live in #6 downtown but i cant get inside

do i need something or is it bug?

cantozanos

Mar 19, 2019
hello
anyone can help me getting the first package for nesrot ?
When I go to commercial neighborhood east I can see the exclation mark but no package there ...

I have tried at all hours and nothing appears...

. Capture.PNG

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
hello
anyone can help me getting the first package for nesrot ?
When I go to commercial neighborhood east I can see the exclation mark but no package there ...

I have tried at all hours and nothing appears...
left of that exclamation mark should be the box. meaning you gotta go left of it. it looks like a cardboard box

how do you get into pam house for brenda quest? i know she live in #6 downtown but i cant get inside

do i need something or is it bug?
get weed, give it to pam, meet brenda outside of the school.

remember dont skip the dialogue

mikew218

Jun 8, 2018
where is the save file suppose to be? I downloaded off patreon where he said it had 2 save files. Neither are in the game. I downloaded the one save file off of here and put it in the data folder but it is still not showing up? Am i putting it in the wrong folder?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes