Jun 9, 2020
Quiero complacer al creador de este juego ya que lo he jugado ya que lo he visto evolucionar los juegos son perfectos me gusta mucho la historia hay ciertos momentos de emoción una trama increíble que envuelve al jugador ya que es uno de los pocos juegos que no me importa repetirlo una y otra vez. Recomiendo este juego. Perdón si está mal escrito ya que uso el traductor ya que hablo ESPAÑOL. Saludos

darkside319

Jul 4, 2021
:cry::cry: I have a problem i used cheat from last version 0.95 and currently i have a mission for institute to talk with sandra in interior yard at recess time the thing is after i press on her she ask if we want to skip class together.. so its a bug because game doesnt give me option to continue with the mission because of that . What can I do ? i attached file with my save if anyone can help me with that i will appreciate.:cry::cry:

omek9a7ba

Feb 8, 2020
is there a fix for the new update , i cant get the ring , the other girl never called back and the teacher is in police station but nothing happen

kingme360

Sep 29, 2023
:cry::cry: I have a problem i used cheat from last version 0.95 and currently i have a mission for institute to talk with sandra in interior yard at recess time the thing is after i press on her she ask if we want to skip class together.. so its a bug because game doesnt give me option to continue with the mission because of that . What can I do ? i attached file with my save if anyone can help me with that i will appreciate.:cry::cry:
The cheat doesn't work with .96 the OG that makes the cheat needs some time to fix this developers buggy ass game so give it till I'd say next Friday or Saturday and cheat should be updated

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Quiero complacer al creador de este juego ya que lo he jugado ya que lo he visto evolucionar los juegos son perfectos me gusta mucho la historia hay ciertos momentos de emoción una trama increíble que envuelve al jugador ya que es uno de los pocos juegos que no me importa repetirlo una y otra vez. Recomiendo este juego. Perdón si está mal escrito ya que uso el traductor ya que hablo ESPAÑOL. Saludos
Are you using a translator to translate into Spanish because you speak Spanish? OK.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
So beggar is thinking in finishing the game soon? There is a post (from last year) on his patreon about "what you want after my new life".

I really hope that his next game have a simpler branching, you want see this yes/no, i really hate to have multiple saves to see everything...

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes