KALAZOR

Jun 21, 2018
I don't understand but how did the history class get screwed up? I've played following the guide in the game and have unlocked almost everything so far. The only problem I encountered was during the mission where I had to get Lucy's laptop. I had to send the save to Symphony (there was a problem with the countdown).

Hello, I'm stuck getting the computer, could you give me the solution?

Tayscopea2

Mar 21, 2019
hi all,
also have same bug with Sandra,
bug with with Carol, after "you unlock" no icon in book of faces
bug with Brenda, hang on wating call
Had started 0.96 from begin
I also don't have Carol's icon on the book of faces, is there any fix for that or should I wait for a patch? lol.
I did have the bug with Sandra but solved it by deleting Sandra003.

Last edited:

KALAZOR

Jun 21, 2018
I have faced an issue in this quest, I am inside Lucy's home and I have been given a task to find Lucy's laptop (I know that the laptop is not there), however, as soon as the timer is finished, nothing happens. Lucy does not walks in her home. Can anyone fix this issue? I am stuck on this quest. Unknowingly what was to come, I saved the game at that spot.

Let the time expire and go into the bathroom, the MC will say that the PC is nowhere to be found and will hear a noise, there go to the room and enjoy the scene.

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
PC COMPRESSED - v0.96
Update date:05/28/2024

Info: No game code is change. Only images, video and audio are compress to make it smaller(NOT resize/cut but compress) with slight reduced quality. Comparisons are shown below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Updated the quality of the compress. Check images below
Size - 1.66 GB
Version - v0.96
Mega Pixeldrain

Please link for pixeldran or cuty

Daedo

May 17, 2019
you remind me a lot of the modders on Skyrim who literally did Bethesda's job. so today imagining Skyrim without modders is impossible.
I can't imagine what this game would have become without you and all the others who did Beggar's job.

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
PC COMPRESSED - v0.96
Update date:05/28/2024

Info: No game code is change. Only images, video and audio are compress to make it smaller(NOT resize/cut but compress) with slight reduced quality. Comparisons are shown below.

Download
Updated the quality of the compress. Check images below
Size - 1.66 GB
Version - v0.96
Mega Pixeldrain

Hey bro I need link for pixeldran or Mediafire

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017

Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017
After car-racing against Tyna, and winning, i get to "have fun with Tyna's car", but after the 30 seconds timer runs out, i get teleported to New Neightborhood North with still the car model and im stuck, cant move, cant press w for Debug.

Also, bringing the car to my garage wont work... :coffee:

Any tips?

jailalala

Feb 8, 2019
is there a edit/patch to bypass or unlock all scenes like first its only hand tit boobjob. need to do this first before vaginal and anal.
are there files or edits available so vaginal and anal are already unlocked? thanks

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes