Teranty

Oct 11, 2023
someone fix sandra bug for me pleaaaaaaaaaase!!
i mean her quest when she tell me to skip the class
I figured out how to temporarily fix the problem until the patch is "soon" released by setting the value of the variable using the variable 0252 (SandraQUEST) 50 save editor. Having previously completed all her tasks and after the first sex before anal, because the error occurs only after anal. I checked it several times, the bug did not appear

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2024
Not played the game for a long time, but reading about how rare updates are these days I've probably only missed one update.... Ha! None the less, I'm going to start from scratch and using Symphonies amazing mod which makes the game playable. Is there any things I need to know about going in from scratch this time? I remember ages ago there was a bug on one of the girls where you had to download an image to be able to continue her quest. Anything else happened since like that?

Apr 13, 2024
Anyone know how to get back to the desktop on the ottoman lab when stealing the file for Maria? You click waste bin and you cannot click anything else. You click pic file and then cannot back out. Is it just completely fucked and best just going direct for the file without checking the pics?

KALAZOR

Jun 21, 2018
I don't understand but how did the history class get screwed up? I've played following the guide in the game and have unlocked almost everything so far. The only problem I encountered was during the mission where I had to get Lucy's laptop. I had to send the save to Symphony (there was a problem with the countdown).

Hello, I'm stuck getting the computer, could you give me the solution?

Tayscopea2

Mar 21, 2019
hi all,
also have same bug with Sandra,
bug with with Carol, after "you unlock" no icon in book of faces
bug with Brenda, hang on wating call
Had started 0.96 from begin
I also don't have Carol's icon on the book of faces, is there any fix for that or should I wait for a patch? lol.
I did have the bug with Sandra but solved it by deleting Sandra003.

Last edited:

KALAZOR

Jun 21, 2018
I have faced an issue in this quest, I am inside Lucy's home and I have been given a task to find Lucy's laptop (I know that the laptop is not there), however, as soon as the timer is finished, nothing happens. Lucy does not walks in her home. Can anyone fix this issue? I am stuck on this quest. Unknowingly what was to come, I saved the game at that spot.

Let the time expire and go into the bathroom, the MC will say that the PC is nowhere to be found and will hear a noise, there go to the room and enjoy the scene.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes