Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I was hoping there was a way to get that scene to trigger somehow. I have a thing for female teachers is adult games.

You replied really fast so i thought i may have upset you, which is why i apologized. Thank you for all your hard work.
Nah bro, I dont get vex or angry over internet stuff. LMAO, I aint built like that. I apologize if I sounded harsh man, never my intentions!!!

I feel you on the teachers stuff. Unfortunately the dev not taking his game seriously in terms of releasing content and now is lying in his changelog. I definitely can see how people get confuse expecting the content, only to be stuck in a loop.
But check out this post by PokeIssau LINK. He does all the animation in gif format to be watched. I highly recommend it. In fact his Carmen post his here

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2024
thank you, in the end you were right it was a bug because when i went to school i don't get any calls from the principal. Resolved whit the bugfix
What did you do? I too have the go to school quest but not getting the message to see principle. How did you resolve the issue?

Apr 13, 2024
If the principal didn't call you into her office, open the save file and change the variable SCHOOL QUEST to 602.(Go to school stage before Warren).
Hi there,

How do I open the save file and change this? When I tried using notepad it just game up with a block of text. Could you explain what to do please.

edit
Got the rpgm variable editor thing. Changed the variable and went to principle office and now got the new scene. You fucking star thegrindisreal

Last edited:

mario01

Nov 3, 2020
good people
should I replay everything or am I still waiting for new updates ?

what do you recommend me daddies jajajaja

TG912

Dec 4, 2022
Are the threesome scenes in the latest update repeatable or one time events...?(if repeatable how do u do it again?)

Jimmyjamx22

Jan 7, 2018
I have an issue, Its supposed to be the MC and the Girl in the back. But its stuck playing the Russian lady. Is there a fix for this?

Screenshot 2024-06-06 195721.png

Apr 13, 2024
Trying to escape that lab with Lucy is a sack of shit. BoN really went full of stupid cunt with this remake. It's not a shadow of the original game which he fucking ditched for this pile of shit. Great models and animations, but the mother fucker can't design level gameplay.

eo88567373

Feb 27, 2019
I made a mistake in not reading well what i needed to do so can someone explain to me after Lucy and the main go to amaria's market and lucy and amaria meet, morgan calls and asked us if were meeting but i dont know the exact location of where i need to go can anyone please tell me where i need to go

Kit28

Feb 28, 2018
Thanks so much for your hard work! I still think the original was a bit better and people hating on it were dumb. Bigger boobs is always better! But this one is okay too, if a bit more glitchy

Apr 13, 2024
I made a mistake in not reading well what i needed to do so can someone explain to me after Lucy and the main go to amaria's market and lucy and amaria meet, morgan calls and asked us if were meeting but i dont know the exact location of where i need to go can anyone please tell me where i need to go
Use the guide on the first page. It should help you get back on track.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes