Mar 27, 2019
naaah, now Rachel is a random friend, Alexx is the main and only childhood friend(calling Christian a friend is disgusting) enough to chat with each other with the phone, enough to sexting like two horny partners, enough for Alex to discover that in MC's city there is a sexy-shop who makes mold of dicks and you may get payed for it...so she can have a dildo big like MC's cock...
that sounds good but then I don't know .... the old game is good not buggy like this one is

Dec 29, 2017
So... how far along is this one does this revamp take off from where the last version finished or has it back tracked one of the previous versions?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
that sounds good but then I don't know .... the old game is good not buggy like this one is
i agree but at the same time let's keep in mind that this revamp's full name is:
My New Life: REVAMP [v0.001.3 Alpha]

focus on the version part of the name u.u

tecnically when a version has so many zeros and alpha in its name, should mean that tecnically is barely a concept made out of random pixels.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
The revamp is not a continuation of 2.1 version we've had, the revamp it's a total make over of the game, basically you start from the beginning.
also 3gb of space but like only for the super OMG super cool CGI graphic of the sex-scenes u.u

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Yep, the sex scenes are awesome, although I don't know about Sara dance moves(!?)
Anyone can help me with the max number of saves now? It's 24 and I changed the rpgm_managers.js to 99. so it's somewhere else?

herjoh

May 31, 2017
Whats the main diffrence between the rewamp version and the orher release?
Is it just to rewamp the renders, art and story or just starting from scratch?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
a bit of all of them...revamp the renders, art and story but it's like re-doing everything from scratch...

Reactions: Nightphysics

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
The revamp adds new renders and sex scenes, reworks various mechanics (like the sex system), makes the story more consistent and gives proper build up to a sequel Beggar plans to do (in the far future), and eliminates the grind by making the game more linear.

It's a bit of a remake at this point, except not since the basic plot is unchanged but more developed. Beggar has a clear map and plan that he wants to go through now and because he has a lot of the assets and scenes in mind, updates will happen every few weeks instead of every month/month in a half. At least that's what he's said.

Many have mixed feelings about the update since a lot of content is getting reworked, but we'll see the big changes in a few updates. A lot of people have been quick to throw stones, but the improvements are good. It's just the missing content that's disheartening. It is only an alpha version though.

Battenberger

May 11, 2018
My Main Quest atm according to the Computer is giving Nesrot another Package ( i think the 8th or 9th? idk). I already have the Package, found in Downtown South ( where you also catch your dad talking to your aunt) , but i cant give it to Nesrot since the Lady in front won't let me through.. is there any fix for that?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes