Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I understand, and far from me is wanting to pester but I already completed Jason's missions and the mission help does not update me and it keeps telling me that I should find Jason at school, I assume he is a BUG.
"Entrance of the school" = in the courtyard.

That BoN dude speaks his own personal Bonnenglish. So, the entrance is the courtyard to him, Jet's library is the bookshop to him, dawn is from midnight to 6:00 to him.

• Haha
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I understand, and far from me is wanting to pester but I already completed Jason's missions and the mission help does not update me and it keeps telling me that I should find Jason at school, I assume he is a BUG.
Only times you see him are,entrance school,recess area and chemistry class when you get invited to party,if still have issue,send me save I'll check it,also you see him with cristian in school inside gates after school,my guess is in chemistry class to get invite for party,since you said you done all his quests

Reactions: ctian

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
"Entrance of the school" = in the courtyard.

That BoN dude speaks his own personal Bonnenglish. So, the entrance is the courtyard to him, Jet's library is the bookshop to him, dawn is from midnight to 6:00 to him.
Yeah Bon does have his ways with words,I send him a message in discord to help him with Spanish translation(and he speaks Spanish) said he will let me know....maybe I'll take Symphony of the night advise and do it his way. I see a few mistakes and on some sentences lack of humor(where there should be some) Some Spanish words have different meanings Bon using them wrong and with my sense of humor I could spice up some answers so people could get a few extra giggles or maybe just rofl :)

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Yeah Bon does have his ways with words,I send him a message in discord to help him with Spanish translation(and he speaks Spanish) said he will let me know....maybe I'll take Symphony of the night advise and do it his way. I see a few mistakes and on some sentences lack of humor(where there should be some) Some Spanish words have different meanings Bon using them wrong and with my sense of humor I could spice up some answers so people could get a few extra giggles or maybe just rofl :)
"False friends" aren't good excuses. Any language vs language has their own.

I guess your mother tongue is Spanish, so I'll let you know some amusing Spanish to Italian false friends:

Spanish -----> Italian

mantequilla = burro

burro = asino, somaro

subir = salire

salir = uscire

sufrir = subire

salida = uscita

subida = salita

desayuno = colazione

ayuno = digiuno

desayunar = fare colazione, pranzare

ayunar = digiunare

impar = dispari

desigual = ìmpari

disparar = sparare

desesperar = disperare

and so on...

• Thinking Face

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
"False friends" aren't good excuses. Any language vs language has their own.

I guess your mother tongue is Spanish, so I'll let you know some amusing Spanish to Italian false friends:

Spanish -----> Italian

mantequilla = burro

burro = asino, somaro

subir = salire

salir = uscire

sufrir = subire

salida = uscita

subida = salita

desayuno = colazione

ayuno = digiuno

desayunar = fare colazione, pranzare

ayunar = digiunare

impar = dispari

desigual = ìmpari

disparar = sparare

desesperar = disperare

and so on...
I understand your point view but mine was more focused on Spanish from Spain(mine) with other Spanish speaking countries(mexico,honduras,paraguay,.....) There's words which to us means one thing for them means another,also some Spanish words have different meanings depending how you use it in a sentence. Example the word Gilipollas has 2 different meanings"hay que gilipollas soy,se me olvidaron las llaves en casa"in that sentence means I'm dumb forgot keys at home but if you say "eres un gilipollas' you're cursing the guy(most likely get into fight) IN mexico you call someone 'bruta' you cursing them in spain means your brute,like trying put a watermelon into chicken butt

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I understand your point view but mine was more focused on Spanish from Spain(mine) with other Spanish speaking countries(mexico,honduras,paraguay,.....) There's words which to us means one thing for them means another,also some Spanish words have different meanings depending how you use it in a sentence. Example the word Gilipollas has 2 different meanings"hay que gilipollas soy,se me olvidaron las llaves en casa"in that sentence means I'm dumb forgot keys at home but if you say "eres un gilipollas' you're cursing the guy(most likely get into fight) IN mexico you call someone 'bruta' you cursing them in spain means your brute,like trying put a watermelon into chicken butt
Yes I know that there are a lot of regional differences.

I know that BoN is from Catalunya.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yes I know that there are a lot of regional differences.

I know that BoN is from Catalunya.
Didn't know he was from there,at least we have some good things in common,my fav soccer team is Barcelona,only thing if his team is Español,they are rivals,but I don't care much about rival stuff I just like the team not going to war for them.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
cant load my save it said failed to load img/characters/main%20char.png How do i fix this
Answer some questions first
are you using version 7.8.1?
was there a save on same slot as your save?
on page 1 you see update from 7.8 to 7.8.1 if you used that one,thats your error thing,use the other one next to it from Symphony of the night
try this last thing if still with that problem send me your save,let me check it

3.00 star(s) 141 Votes