Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
w is not available and I didn't unlock my character sir
With the pc cheat mod install, the bugfixer is always available.

Symphony of the Night ,

Hello!

When I go to the Book of Faces page and click on the question mark to find out what I should do next, it takes me to the School Quest pages. However, when I click on the question mark on the School Quest page, it tells me to focus on my family. Even after spending time with my family, nothing happens. What should I do?
This means you teleported or force yourself out of a quest. That is why you getting that issue. You did not complete a quest somewhere. This is not a bug.

Symphony of the Night, my character goes invisible after Tyna's pussy race.

Could you please help?
View attachment 3699258
Should be working fine now, see save attached

Reactions: Tayscopea2

Hayaku

Mar 19, 2017
Stuck on Lucy's quest. Book of faces is telling me to go to my room, but nothing happens once there. Found no fixes with search. Anyone know of any fixes? Thanks.

GhostDragon28

Apr 1, 2019
Hey Symphony of the Night can you please help me with this bug. I can't continue with the school quest after I talk to Brenda, and she tell me to talk to Jason and meet him at his house at night. After I meet Jason and do that event it stops the school quest.

Last edited:

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Gif gallery Online so you dont have to download anything to see them v0.94 & v0.95 part 1 of 3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mrs Turner
Turner012.png

Mrs Liz
Liz001.png

Mrs Taylor
RecreoMsstaylor01.png

Last edited:

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Gif gallery Online so you dont have to download anything to see them v0.94 & v0.95 part 2 of 3

Mrs Jordan
ClaseQuimica006.png

YouTV fans
YouTV010.png YouTV022.png YouTV034.png YouTV048.png

Sarah, Rachel, librarian, schoolgirls & others

Last edited:

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Gif gallery Online so you dont have to download anything to see them v0.94 & v0.95 part 3 of 3

Lizzie (Charles' sister)
SISCharles075.png

Kanika
Kanika001.png

Sandra

Sandra055.png

Nadine

Nadine037.png

Last edited:

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
For anyone who cares:
I finally completed the scenes I was missing to add, you could say that the GIF gallery is now complete and up to date, also fixed any broken links, they all lead to their corresponding post, special thanks to StreamSteam and Symphony of the Night for helping me with precious information.

There is no reason to update the CG RIP, just download the compressed version and in the “pictures” folder you will find all the images. However, if anyone still wants it updated, let me know and I will take the time to upload it separately.
Please @/pm me for any missing scenes, corrections or broken links.
Thank you for your attention, best regards.

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2024
Hi everyone,

Not played the game for a long time and recently started over again. I remember there were some stories and content outside the typical home and school setting, like a lady with a cat mission and a character from BoN's lockdown project. Does anyone have a list of what side stories there are in the game please that offer additional content.

Dispo123

Dec 13, 2020
Pls help me to fix school quest says go to the market and buy sapphire necklace I already finish Lucy quest

Apr 13, 2024
Got to the part where you meet with Phil each night and his mother cooks you some food. Done it three nights on the trot now. Does this actually progress further and if so then how?

ericai

May 14, 2018
For anyone who cares:
I finally completed the scenes I was missing to add, you could say that the GIF gallery is now complete and up to date, also fixed any broken links, they all lead to their corresponding post, special thanks to StreamSteam and Symphony of the Night for helping me with precious information.

There is no reason to update the CG RIP, just download the compressed version and in the “pictures” folder you will find all the images. However, if anyone still wants it updated, let me know and I will take the time to upload it separately.
thx my bro, can you make all these GIFs to a GIF rip?

Reactions: PokeIssau

Zal

May 5, 2017
For anyone who cares:

Thank you! One question though: if i am playing the final version should i download all the versions you made or just the one accordingly?

Reactions: PokeIssau

krazy6592

Jul 8, 2017
Notice can't do any scenes at school with Carol after completing her story. Is their a variable to change in save editor to unlock her school scene or is that path broken and lost with this update?

KvAether

May 28, 2022
Can help me, after steal the documents of getleman with yang fei, the game say I need to go to the school but nothing happens after take class.

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
Its really hard to follow all these instructions to play the game, the search bar works but you have to read a lot
thats why i'm waiting until beggar stops working on this game and people on this website (symphony) fix it.
so that perhaps i can play it without having to check a guide every 10 steps.

dyme0

Nov 30, 2020
every time i visit carol, the quest we have to go with markus still looping, anyone having this bug?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes