Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
That is the way that I got to Sarah, I'm talking about the second night.
I did the same thing for the rest of the night scenes and it eventually worked for me. just had to play around with it and eventually it triggered the next 2 scenes

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
No, I went to sleep and nothing happened
Try being outside your house, spending time until it turns night, then walk in through the front door. My character turned around and the doorbell rang. Not sure the trigger there but i think its the nighttime and entering your new house

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
where is marckus? im waiting at night but nothing happens
You'll have to be more specific. In the latest update that I played there was no point I had to find marckus at night. Is it an earlier quest?

Mysm20

Feb 3, 2018
I have a bug where, after finishing the chinese mafia quest; the book of faces says that I need to go to school, and reading the walkthrough, Warren is supposed to meet me at the gates of school once i finish classes; but Warren doesn't appear. Is there any way to fix this?

Mar 22, 2020
Stupid question, how do I get back in to the school yard/playground?
I've been walking around for ages and can't find the entrance, found the pool, football pitch and library, but I can;t find the yard .... Help please.

A map of the school we be helpful.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Playing through this update was very diappointing. Content wise its on par with the others lately and I'm ok with it mostly.. but like the laura update this one is missing the shower sex. Also were missing the bedroom sex.

The RPGM side of things is terrible. entry level mistakes like characters standing on desks or clipping through feet, door facing mishaps, all screams rush job at the very last minute.

Seems to me he really wanted to get this out so he could take his break again. If hes going to take another month vacation he could at least put some quality work in if he isn't going to overload it with quantity.

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
Stupid question, how do I get back in to the school yard/playground?
I've been walking around for ages and can't find the entrance, found the pool, football pitch and library, but I can;t find the yard .... Help please.
i think you only get there after the first class of the day, its like in between classes, so you would go to a classroom and go to the class icon in it, after class you go to that area

Reactions: qwertyuiop990!

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Playing through this update was very diappointing. Content wise its on par with the others lately and I'm ok with it mostly.. but like the laura update this one is missing the shower sex. Also were missing the bedroom sex.

The RPGM side of things is terrible. entry level mistakes like characters standing on desks or clipping through feet, door facing mishaps, all screams rush job at the very last minute.

Seems to me he really wanted to get this out so he could take his break again. If hes going to take another month vacation he could at least put some quality work in if he isn't going to overload it with quantity.
It took him 3 month to make this update btw. I guess he needs 6 months to make a decent update nowadays
Edit: I also wonder if he's gonna release 2nd part a week later or so. Or if he released it in full first time this year

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
It took him 3 month to make this update btw. I guess he needs 6 months to make a decent update nowadays
Edit: I also wonder if he's gonna release 2nd part a week later or so. Or if he released it in full first time this year
I think the update does be rushed last minute, I dont think this is 3 FULL months work at all. But that just my opinion

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
Sarah quest changed to spanish. Any idea how to switch back?
I have tried editing the saves to change from spanish to english but they are still listed as English when this happens so not sure. I tried through 2 different save editors. At some point it just goes back to english

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
New scenes from the update online so you dont have to download anything to see them. v0.87
AMY
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LAURA
MARIA
LUCY
CAROL
ALEX

SARAH (the most important character in this update)
ALEX & SARAH TREESOME
DAISY

RANDOM

To see all the previous animations click HERE, you will find all the scenes in the game so far, not only the update, pre-revamp included.

These are the most "important" scenes of the update, those that are not here are simply images that do not merit a scene.
P.S. If theres scenes missing, tell @/pm me and I will upload it too.

Have a nice day everbody.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes