PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Scenes of the new update online so you dont have to download anything to see them v0.89
*Don't open the spoilers if you dont want to spoil yourself duh

SARAH (Dates/house events) Total shit update if you ask me, I don't like Sarah, yeah, sue me.
1 (10).png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LUCY
FFEventoCASALucy030.png

FINISHERS (NOT ANIMATED)

extra "someday my friend"

To see all the previous animations of the game click HERE, you will find all the scenes in the game so far, not only the update, pre-revamp included.

Have fun.

Last edited:

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
I will wait a couple of days so the thread can cool down a little to fix the broken links in the main list post where I have all the animations of the game, they usually break when there is a lot of activity at once in a thread.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Scenes of the new update online so you dont have to download anything to see them v0.89
*Don't open the spoilers if you dont want to spoil yourself duh

SARAH (Dates/house events) Total shit update if you ask me, I don't like Sarah, yeah, sue me.
View attachment 1679829

LUCY
View attachment 1679879

FINISHERS (NOT ANIMATED)

extra "someday my friend"

To see all the previous animations of the game click HERE, you will find all the scenes in the game so far, not only the update, pre-revamp included.

Have fun.
Thanks mate didn't expect that you rip up this update so fast, amazing work.
My two cents: disapointing update, 3 months for shitty Sarah and seems like not really new scenes for Lucy, 0.90 will be about MC's biological mom (Lucy) right ?

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
I will wait a couple of days so the thread can cool down a little to fix the broken links in the main list post where I have all the animations of the game, they usually break when there is a lot of activity at once in a thread.
Sorry fot the HS but where did you get this Sage animation ?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
This is just a few things I notice while browsing through the code.

1. Bug fixes like Carol Fixes in school quest early game - catching Sandra thieving, football bugs etc
  2. At School roof top, scenes with Sarah once love is high enough - (After Hotel with Sarah).
  3. School air vent scene with Sarah, you need the fake tinymon card to play a prank (nice scene). Hint: UltraMegaLegendary (fake) cards are being sold at first floor bathroom
  4. Sarah vibrator event at school, east side chemistry and at interior yard/recess toilet. Starts on mornings in her room after 8am
  5. Sarah Date events.
  6. Sarah Game Store after 1500 (Repeat) and on Saturday after 8am (Repeat)
  7. Sarah at comic book store after 1500 and on Sunday also after 8am
  8. You can buy a DOP doll at gamer store midtown mall
  9. You can get a sex dice with Sarah at sex-shop, midtown mall
  10. Movie Saturday after 1900 (one pic with Sarah and mom) second house.
  11. Sarah Movie weekdays after 1800 (Repeatable everyday but Friday have nice scene).
  12. Go to school with Sarah (morning after 8am, with buttplug etc) and other events in her room such as spanking event after 1700
  13. Night playing video game, you can call Sarah which would trigger a next scene later on in your room

Last edited:

QnotU

Dec 4, 2019
Thanks mate didn't expect that you rip up this update so fast, amazing work.
My two cents: disapointing update, 3 months for shitty Sarah and seems like not really new scenes for Lucy, 0.90 will be about MC's biological mom (Lucy) right ?
0.90 will be about Lucy.

BDI

May 23, 2017
Anyone else getting, after the Sara bedroom scene where she gets spanked, after two or three repetitions with her hiding in some other room she just disappears, that is she cannot be found anywhere in the house, also the w key is disabled for this scene.

eski03

Dec 26, 2019
i cant use W menu it says you cant and i cant go out side of house i cant spend time i cant sleep it just stuck and i am 4 hours away from last save how can i fix it ?

VexedOni

Jun 6, 2018
Should i wait for the unofficial bug-fixes 0.88 to update for the new version or can i use the 0.88 with the new version?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
From Bon Discord: House events and the dev's rooftop fix. Note: this fix has been added to the unofficial bug fixes

House events.
7:00 Shower 1F Floor (Masturbation / Assjob) 8:00 Sarah's room (Go to school with her 7 If you have butplug and beat playing games at night you have fun)
School Events : Rooftop / When complete Sara's quest a little quest spawn in main room / 2f Sarah is waitnig)
15:00 Game store (Tu / Thu / Sat) Comic Store ( Mon / Wen / Fri / Sun)
17:00 Sarah's Room / Laura's Room
19:00 TV (Need buy Dice in Sarah's dates) / Lucy's Room
21:00 Sarah's Room / Play a game in your room
00:00 Sarah's room
Weekend
8:00 Comic store / game store
11:00 Kitchen
12:00 Sarah's room
13:00 Mall
15:00 Pool
17:00 Sarah's room
19:00 TV / Terraze

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Should i wait for the unofficial bug-fixes 0.88 to update for the new version or can i use the 0.88 with the new version?
You cannot use any old mods or fixes with new version. Also I am not going to update the fixes.
Lets give the dev a chance to fix his own work, it is way overdue.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: VexedOni
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes