Aug 8, 2018
Hi does anyone having this issues with sandra where after you do the anal scene with her. There is a constant imagine of naked sandra in the background that cover everything so you cant see anything but the map.
yeah i had that issue too, couldn't do anything about it until I used mtool and used the erase picture button.

Reactions: ching8869

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
Eso es lo que siempre digo. La gente pierde interes por seguirlo y por el juego tambien. Tiene demasiados bugs y se tarda una eternidad en sacar nuevas actualizaciones.

Chale begger esta cometiendo demaciados errores con pretexto de apoyo pero si no das un buen producto y alargas demaciado la gente pierde el interes ojala en proxima actualizacion no haiga tanto bug y error y censura

Lokir306

Jul 27, 2020
Can someone do me a solid a share a save where you fuck Sarah at the hotel, that's where I left the game when my laptop exploded and lost everything. I need a hero

Last edited:

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Hi guys, would you like me to upload the GIF RIP of this update and update the online gallery right now or would you rather I wait for the new version to come out (beggar said "soon" but we all know that soon is a lie) and upload the sex scenes already (although in v0.90 he didn't put a filter on the penetration scenes so I was able to get some before the new version), your choice.

Basically they are these (but obviously animated):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If nobody says anything I'll leave it for when he release the new version and I'll focus only on fixing the broken links in the online gallery. Cheers

QnotU

Dec 4, 2019
Hi guys, would you like me to upload the GIF RIP of this update and update the online gallery right now or would you rather I wait for the new version to come out (beggar said "soon" but we all know that soon is a lie) and upload the sex scenes already (although in v0.90 he didn't put a filter on the penetration scenes so I was able to get some before the new version), your choice.

Basically they are these (but obviously animated):

If nobody says anything I'll leave it for when he release the new version and I'll focus only on fixing the broken links in the online gallery. Cheers
You may as well put them out there now if you already did the work. No real point in waiting IMO

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
You may as well put them out there now if you already did the work. No real point in waiting IMO
In fact I haven't made them yet, I could start making them right now before going to sleep, it doesn't take much time.
You told me you can/want to do it, didn't you? Why don't you make them? If you feel like it go ahead, I can add ur post to the online gallery.
: )
lastima los que tienen censura y falta la maestra de gimnasia con asiatica ademas de la musica la arabe y que coja directora y la volver a adicta
Si, una lastima en verdad amigo, eh visto que en su discord le avisan que las subieron en este foro, supongo que no le gustó que se subieran escenas que no son jugables, ah pero bien que le encanta que Symphony arregle sus errores, de esos no se queja.
ENGLIH---
Yes, a pity indeed my friend, I've seen that in his discord he was warned that we were uploading them in this forum, I guess he didn't like that scenes that are not playable were uploaded, oh but he loves that Symphony fixes his bugs, he doesn't complain about those.

Last edited:

QnotU

Dec 4, 2019
In fact I haven't made them yet, I could start making them right now before going to sleep, it doesn't take much time.
You told me you can/want to do it, didn't you? Why don't you make them? If you feel like it go ahead, I can add ur post to the online gallery.

Si, una lastima en verdad amigo, eh visto que en su discord le avisan que las subieron en este foro, supongo que no le gustó que se subieran escenas que no son jugables, ah pero bien que le encanta que Symphony arregle sus errores, de esos no se queja.
ENGLIH---
Yes, a pity indeed my friend, I've seen that in his discord he was warned that we were uploading them in this forum, I guess he didn't like that scenes that are not playable were uploaded, oh but he loves that Symphony fixes his bugs, he doesn't complain about those.
Bet ill do it right now

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
solo eso te puedo enviar mañana te envio el resto si no hago video de imagenes y pones sonido
Te lo agradezco de corazón amigo, pero esas ya se hicieron en la v0.90, si te las perdiste las puedes encontrar aquí: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-91-beggar-of-net.30576/post-8856564
Si en algún momento quieres hacer un video recopilatorio, adelante, este foro es para ello, compartir y convivir : )
Yo pensaba hacer el video pero luego recordé que son muchisimas escenas y sería mucho trabajo ya que no es sólo agregar todas de una y guardar el video, habría que poner sonido como dices tú, dicho sonido debe hacer sinergia con lo que se ve en pantalla para que sea más disfrutable, pero si tu te animas a hacerlo adelante, me encantaría verlo!

ENGLISH--
I thank you from the bottom of my heart friend, but those were already made in v0.90, if you missed them you can find them here: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-91-beggar-of-net.30576/post-8856564
If at some point you want to make a compilation video, go ahead, this forum is for that, share and interact with each other.
I was thinking of making the video but then I remembered that there are so many scenes and it would be a lot of work since it's not just adding all of them at once and saving the video, you would have to add sound as you say, the sound should make synergy with what you see on screen to make it more enjoyable, etc. but if you dare to do it go ahead, I'd love to see it!

QnotU

Dec 4, 2019

ENGLIH---
Thanks for waiting! Here are the new scenes included with this update

Last edited:

Commander HS

May 3, 2019
Can someone share after they finished Jett's first mission. Don't wtf is wrong but everytimei go in the mension the guard sees me and shoots me. Can someone provide save file after completing this mission only?

vidyasagar

Dec 2, 2020
bro there is an issue with when some ring the bell and the instruction is go to your room and change the dress but im not able to go upstairs please give me any suggestions

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Can someone tell me how to edit the text of this game? Is it jason file that I can edit? If so which file?

Swalexxx

Dec 19, 2017
Can someone tell me how to edit the text of this game? Is it jason file that I can edit? If so which file?
Far as I can tell the game's dialogue is written in the mapxxx.json files found in the "www/data" folder.
Each Map represents a different scene or location.
Best way to edit it, I believe, would be to load the game in RPGMaker MZ.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes