k66966

Jun 5, 2017
I m stuck before& after installing the fix patch.
So I replay again from the soccer game just to change my gang from russian to the gentleman since I hear people saying gentleman wont have any problem.
So until I meet to Markus cousin , he say he gonna join the gang and these is the image I got Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG
and what I saw from

Markus is supposed to up and appear with his image and his status value as well ,but it didnt show up.
And after all this annoy not response - delay dialogue .
The next scene I got is appear in Warren's Office with black screen .
I m getting my mind blown up to this.
I used several way to fix it but not working.
If you guy have the same problem, and have the solution .plz let me know.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
The Lusies quest says that i must go to main dor , but when i come here nothing hapience !!
Nothing will happen, because you, like some other players, have a bug v.0.86 with the main door. Accept it. Lucy just goes outside and the trigger to continue updating does not work. If you get to the parking lot, you can't go back. A similar bug with the main door was in Laura's update when she goes to the hired killer for pizza. There it was solved by restarting the saves made before.

Eddie32

Oct 9, 2020
[QUOTE = "Sinfonia da Noite, postagem: 7046387, membro: 37104"]
Não, sou apenas um pirata qualquer, meu amigo.

Eu costumava fazer a porta do Android, mas a porta do Android está cheia de bugs imprevistos, que requerem atualização constante. Demora algumas horas, cerca de 3 talvez : inseguro:, às vezes depende. No entanto, paro de fazer o porto. Ele é atualizado por outro membro agora. Mas a porta do Android não permite que você aplique correções ou compartilhe o salvamento quando estiver travado. Então, se você7 está preso, falta de sorte, infelizmente.

É por isso que recomendo o , um emulador de Android. Você usa a versão de janela do jogo para rodar no Android com Joiplay. Você pode compartilhar / fazer backup de salvamentos. Além disso, aplique correções e mods você mesmo.
[/CITAR]
valeu mano instalei mais não entendi direito tem algum video ou tutorial para eu fazer para que eu possa pegar o jogo?

Eddie32

Oct 9, 2020
[QUOTE = "Sinfonia da Noite, postagem: 7046387, membro: 37104"]
Não, sou apenas um pirata qualquer, meu amigo.

Eu costumava fazer a porta do Android, mas a porta do Android está cheia de bugs imprevistos, que requerem atualização constante. Demora algumas horas, cerca de 3 talvez : inseguro:, às vezes depende. No entanto, paro de fazer o porto. Ele é atualizado por outro membro agora. Mas a porta do Android não permite que você aplique correções ou compartilhe o salvamento quando estiver travado. Então, se você está preso, falta de sorte, infelizmente.

É por isso que recomendo o , um emulador de Android. Você usa a versão de janela do jogo para rodar no Android com Joiplay. Você pode compartilhar / fazer backup de salvamentos. Além disso, aplique correções e mods você mesmo.
[/CITAR]
thanks bro I installed more I didn't understand right do you have any video or tutorial for me to do so I can get the game?

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
I'm sorry if this is already been asked but is there any fix on the subtitles?? there's so many spanish subtitles to the point that I don't know what to do next on the game anymore. I tried using RPG savemaker, I checked the english in number 14 but it didn't work still. Thank you in advance for answering :)

Rafael367

Oct 11, 2018
I'm sorry if this is already been asked but is there any fix on the subtitles?? there's so many spanish subtitles to the point that I don't know what to do next on the game anymore. I tried using RPG savemaker, I checked the english in number 14 but it didn't work still. Thank you in advance for answering :)
Go back a few pages until you see the discussion for the 0.87 release. From there move forward and you'll see people attaching a "Patch 1", "Patch 2", and "Patch 3". Install them in numerical order. That is the best fix to date for the language bug. And it isn't a switch you have flipped off or on. What happened is the dev copied the Spanish text in certain places as a placeholder while he finished writing, and then did the machine translation into English over this text later. The patches fix both botched animations and gradually fill in the machine trans English. It does not get it all. Depending on which mafias you chose, you might end up with some or a lot of Spanish instead of English. I'm working on the mod, but I keep having to stop and fix animations as well as typos and translations. I haven't even made it through the update myself yet. I have to keep stopping, popping the hood, and fixing something I missed in the last pass.

Reactions: IDKAM

Kal_EL X007

Feb 14, 2018
hey people looking for a little help i am stuck on the quest on Saturdays click on the soccer icon in your room i have done it 5 times now and nothing happens keep getting the same thing cant progress at all.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
I would like to add on how the whole storyline with the gang doesn't make any senses right now. Especially when MC & Warren are on very friendly terms in the previous update REGARDLESS of which gang you've chosen. Imagine you're friend with a gang boss but can't even enter his club or his house.

Its very clear that BoN wants gentlemen as the default gang & the rest are more like decorations. Honestly he should've just stick the story to gentlemen & in MNL2, MC can freely make his own choice to stay or split with Warren.
Hmmm... Well, in general, in the case of a gang of gentlemen, this is not a new story for dev, but a well-forgotten old one. I just want to remind you that in the original MNL, BoN's main gang was the hornet gang. Just a gang of hornets was rolling straight down the main road of the main story of the plot, and the friendship of MС with Nesrot was put at the forefront. After a Beggar turned Nesrot kind of hipster for some reason, he seems to have forgotten that he attached such importance to the hornet gang in the previous game. In general, I have a feeling that because of the large volume of events, he simply forgets about some things. Well, for example, gang leaders pay tribute to the ingenuity and intelligence of the MC, Warren is generally excited about his buddy's future potential. And what does a smart youngster with huge potential do when he needs a third member of the team? He puts in this place his friend, slacker and drug addict Markus, who also tries to blackmail him with incest with his sister :eek: Isn't it true that we have great potential here! By the way, it is possible that dev does this intentionally to emphasize the irony of some game highlights.
P.S.: I looked at the old screen of Dragunov's gang at my leisure. Here we see two girls named Olga and Olenka. But the fact is that in Russian it is the same name. Just Olenka is a diminutive of Olga. Probably BoN just didn't know about it, I don't think he wanted to emphasize anything with this. By the way, Russians usually do not call their women Ivanna. There is an Orthodox (Church Slavonic) form of the name - Johnna. Nowadays, only the male name Ivan is mainly used.
Oh, by the way. It's funny, but in the same screen the last girl on the right has a male name: Kesha. Kesha is a diminutive of the male name Innokenty. Where the hell does he even dig up names like that?
677090_1589903335210.png

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 140 Votes