Batman@xxx

Feb 25, 2019
Download the Missing images patch by Symphony of the Night, you will find it here.
I leave you the file of the missing images but I still recommend you to enter the post so you can download the bug fixes too and that way you will not have problems when playing and do not be one of those people who ask again and again the same problem without having read the OP's notes.

Download the file and put it in the My new life -> game -> www folder
View attachment 1656379 View attachment 1656396
Thanks you bro

LikeITorNot

Feb 4, 2022
If you are using the pc cheat mod, apply it first then the unofficial bug-fixes after.

v0.88 game bug fixes
Updated:13/02/2022
If the dev still didn't fix any of the old bugs, please let me know and I will update the OLD bug fixes. They are just below for reference. Will add and update as member's report new bugs.
  1. Added missing Images (Compress and Full)
  2. Intro Amy Animation Restored
  3. Lucy TV Loop
  4. Lucy Kitchen bug fix: Fixes the problem where you cannot talk to Lucy in the kitchen at new house
  5. Lucy Main Door Fix : This will fix the bug where as Lucy, nothing happens at the main door in the new house at night. Should be installed before going to the door.
  6. Not getting principal call to office to meet Warren.
  7. Bon OFFICIAL study icon fix included
  8. Lucy laundry bug loop
  9. Black screen & intro stuck after Marcus event in Midtown for all gangs
  10. Lucy quest getting reset
  11. Critical game breaking bug where the game sets the values wrong and you become stuck.
  12. Fix a bug where Lucy and Sarah quest say to complete school quest; yet school quest is complete.
  13. Bug at roof with Racheal

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
Download the bugfixes archive and the missing images for your version of the game (Full or Compress)
Extract and copy the "www" folder to your game directory/folder i.e. where "Game.exe" is located.

hey there, found an issue with school quest 465 img. (when mike is doing beths mom in locker room ) it fails to load pic, that one and maybe 64 not sure but the one that doesnt let you pass the loading screen after you finish talking to mike is def 465. i tried it after the patch and it still doesnt work.

LikeITorNot

Feb 4, 2022
If you are using the pc cheat mod, apply it first then the unofficial bug-fixes after.

v0.88 game bug fixes
Updated:13/02/2022
If the dev still didn't fix any of the old bugs, please let me know and I will update the OLD bug fixes. They are just below for reference. Will add and update as member's report new bugs.
  1. Added missing Images (Compress and Full)
  2. Intro Amy Animation Restored
  3. Lucy TV Loop
  4. Lucy Kitchen bug fix: Fixes the problem where you cannot talk to Lucy in the kitchen at new house
  5. Lucy Main Door Fix : This will fix the bug where as Lucy, nothing happens at the main door in the new house at night. Should be installed before going to the door.
  6. Not getting principal call to office to meet Warren.
  7. Bon OFFICIAL study icon fix included
  8. Lucy laundry bug loop
  9. Black screen & intro stuck after Marcus event in Midtown for all gangs
  10. Lucy quest getting reset
  11. Critical game breaking bug where the game sets the values wrong and you become stuck.
  12. Fix a bug where Lucy and Sarah quest say to complete school quest; yet school quest is complete.
  13. Bug at roof with Racheal

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
Download the bugfixes archive and the missing images for your version of the game (Full or Compress)
Extract and copy the "www" folder to your game directory/folder i.e. where "Game.exe" is located.

and 469

LikeITorNot

Feb 4, 2022
hey there, found an issue with school quest 465 img. (when mike is doing beths mom in locker room ) it fails to load pic, that one and maybe 64 not sure but the one that doesnt let you pass the loading screen after you finish talking to mike is def 465. i tried it after the patch and it still doesnt work. 469 and 466 also arent working. the game wont load after you finish the convo.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
hey there, found an issue with school quest 465 img. (when mike is doing beths mom in locker room ) it fails to load pic, that one and maybe 64 not sure but the one that doesnt let you pass the loading screen after you finish talking to mike is def 465. i tried it after the patch and it still doesnt work. 469 and 466 also arent working. the game wont load after you finish the convo.
The missing images patch already includes all the images you mention that the dev left out.
Apply the one that relates to what version of the game you are using i.e. compress or full version.

I suggest you ensure that you are installing both patches at the post.
2 patches needed - One for the game bugs and the other for the missing images.

Last edited:

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
After ScammerOfNet promised he will not take so long anymore for new releases (severeal times already) he takes now even longer and SPOILER ALERT: next update will be released around 28 february but not the complete version of it you will have to wait another 3 weeks or so for the whole build, because he will take vacation inbetween updates again.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
After ScammerOfNet promised he will not take so long anymore for new releases (severeal times already) he takes now even longer and SPOILER ALERT: next update will be released around 28 february but not the complete version of it you will have to wait another 3 weeks or so for the whole build, because he will take vacation inbetween updates again.
Does anyone of you pay for any of that updates? If not, you shouldn't cry too loud....!

3.00 star(s) 140 Votes