Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
No, absolutely not. It's crap, thus it's in the "most viewed threads" of this forum. :)
Just kidding: It's a great, yet buggy game with an extremly obvious big ass-fetish - not for everyone but I also gave it a try and I like it very much!

I would recommend it!
Dammit I though it was schoolgirl and milf fetish. Gotta train more.

PokeIssau

Can An Ass be Too Fat?
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
ahhhh is there a chance to get the cg for the new version??
only the new update? thats a rare request but sure, take it:

I only have the complete CG up to v0.86, if it's useful I'll leave it here
When the new version comes out I guess I can update it.

xmanburst

Jan 13, 2021
Can any tell how to progess with sarah it the beignning of the game because each time I give her a card nothing happens and trying to wonder how to unlock the scene with giving the cards.

byjgio80

Apr 27, 2017
Hello everyone
is it possible to have the password of the strategic guide?
I would need it to insert bookmarks
Thank you

Jun 25, 2017
Does anyone of you pay for any of that updates? If not, you shouldn't cry too loud....!
I've got 30+ H game and visual novels, but I don't and will never support patreon for games.. I BUY games, finished products, I don't support the immensely flakey patreon model of you get what you get.
Was broken of the very notion the first game I ever took interest in. If I contributed the minimum amount 1$, I'd have spent 100$ before it was finished and I wouldn't BUY it for more than 10$.

Reactions: david123

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Is there a chanche that Mac version of the release 0.89 will be released the same day than the Win version?
Highly doubt, the main thread version says v0.81. I am not sure how mac works but can't you just copy the data files from windows version, to a pre-existing mac folder and update it yourself????
Once the main mac .app folder structure is not affected and only the game data files are updated i.e. www\Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw

BTW I am asking you MAC users if this is possible, cause to my knowledge most file directories work this way.

Last edited:

highlyrush7

May 23, 2020
Can anyone help me with a looping image? It is the Russian mob girl after you get the missions and a team and she shows you how to do it. I tried the bug fixer but it just pops back up after a couple seconds.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
asedas1234
First of all thank you for sharing big time, but now lets put his statement under the scope:

AB.png
(ironie on)
Yup TK is very difficult to difficult incredible, handdrawn games are nothing compared to a program where you don't need to draw anything. (ironie off)

(ironie activated)
Yeah right no one besides of ScammerOfNet was able to get TK work.
(ironie deactivated)

Adding bunch of mods is not hard if you do this shit for over 5 fuckin years.
I learned in a small time frame how to mod the city, cars & person's in GTA and i tried to mod TK it was fun and quite easy if you already understand the process.
For a experienced TK user like Beg it's easy peasy.

ABC.png
Sign most of it.

DE.png
Depends on his Rig afterall we don't know how powerful his system is.

So all in all it was the right thing to update TK but this doesn't excuse all the delay's before and why didn't he made a quick announcement that he plans to move to a newer version of "The Klub" if he would be more transparent it would improve the relationship between him and his supporters.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 140 Votes