nonsly

Feb 5, 2023
I'M softlocked into this looped while doing the morgan and markus mission.It first happened with morgan when i got caught by one of the hench men in lil pops house while trying to talk to the girl in the bathroom and the death scene kept looping despite me saving way before the death animation but wouldn't load my save back to where i was, instead i keep dying over and over again i then used the cheat mod to break out of morgan's mission and carried on with the game but it started happening again trying to rescue markus's mom it doesnt even load the scene i just hear gunshots then death and i also think i fucked the save by breaking out of morgan's first mission lol just curious as to why and is it fixable? Symphony of the Night

Reactions: chin55

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
can someone help me i cant ring the bell at warrens door
Nothing wrong with your save. Im using the game v0.92 + cheat mod + unofficial bug patch.
There is no bug there, going through the gate and warren is waiting for you before the door. So must be a problem on your end. Look at the to see what you suppose to see.

I'M softlocked into this looped while doing the morgan and markus mission.It first happened with morgan when i got caught by one of the hench men in lil pops house while trying to talk to the girl in the bathroom and the death scene kept looping despite me saving way before the death animation but wouldn't load my save back to where i was, instead i keep dying over and over again i then used the cheat mod to break out of morgan's mission and carried on with the game but it started happening again trying to rescue markus's mom it doesnt even load the scene i just hear gunshots then death and i also think i fucked the save by breaking out of morgan's first mission lol just curious as to why and is it fixable? Symphony of the Night
As to why it happens, is because you broke the golden rule: You never teleport out of missions, NEVER. What makes it even worst, you continue to play. Really my g???? Really :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . I would check and see if I can repair it, but normally I wouldn't bother to fix these type of problems caused by members not keeping a second save or doing these weird things (future hint). But I will try, as I see your new to the thread. So just give me a sec to check through (y)

Edit: Here is your save. Just go to the circle, be careful of the guard and Markus quest will continue as normal. Now you broke Morgan quest in your save, but I put it at the point after you helped him out by breaking into Lil Pop house. All you have to do is go by Morgan house in the night as usual and when he lets you inside, the ending of the Lil Pop quest will automatically continue. It will be a little wonky but it will finish good and everything should be in order after.

Some advice:
  1. Never teleport during missions and worst never continue another quest when you teleport.
  2. If your new to the gaming world as a whole, NEVER EVER depend on one save, that is not smart to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: leetboy and nonsly

nonsly

Feb 5, 2023
As to why it happens, is because you broke the golden rule: You never teleport out of missions, NEVER. What makes it even worst, you continue to play. Really my g???? Really :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . I would check and see if I can repair it, but normally I wouldn't bother to fix these type of problems caused by members not keeping a second save or doing these weird things (future hint). But I will try, as I see your new to the thread. So just give me a sec to check through (y)

Edit: Here is your save. Just go to the circle, be careful of the guard and Markus quest will continue as normal. Now you broke Morgan quest in your save, but I put it at the point after you helped him out by breaking into Lil Pop house. All you have to do is go by Markus house in the night and when he lets you inside, the ending of the Lil pop quest will automatically continue. It will be a little wonky but it will finish good and everything should be in order after.

Some advice:
  1. Never teleport during missions and worst never continue another quest when you teleport.
  2. If your new to the gaming world as a whole, NEVER EVER depend on one save, that is not smart to do.
holy shit you're an absolute legend yeah the crazy shit is I do make multiple saves but I was naïve enough to trust beggar lol that worked out.... i was easter egg hunting like an idiot and spam save it to my main save and that dicked me but i really appreciate it man i was full ready to sacrifice morgan and markus missions to be completely honest he should sell this shit or offer the idea to someone who knows how to code i just got into it the whole art and coding scene im fairly new and thanks again man you just saved like 4 hrs of grind.

Jan 24, 2023
Hey all,

I'm in Cataluna and have taken on the poster, money raising for independence and lost dog side missions. I can only seem to raise $450 for the independence when I need $500, can't find all the locations for the posters and when I enter the supermarket to get meat for the dog, I seem to teleport to the pharmacy and get stuck in the doorway!

Anyone completed these missions?

TIA

UncrewedMoon27

Dec 26, 2022
I save and close the game but when I launch it again I can't click continue on the main menu and have to make a new game everytime.

Edit: Nvm, got it fixed.

Last edited:

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
What the fuck do you do in the barcelona segment? I have gotten to a freeroam section after training and i can't figure out what to do? The phone is unavailable, everyone i talk to, the mc says he doesnt understand and there seems to be no indicators as to what to do.

EDIT: Just found the automatic translator item. 0 hints given as to how to get it but for those struggling like me, you need to go to the shop labelled electronics and buy it for 300.

EDIT2: Got all 4 quests done and the 3 related scenes in the free roam section of the map. This was tedious and there is no way to easily find the info for them so i am consolidating it all here. Also, these quests are extremely buggy, please follow the steps exactly in order to complete the missions.
Note: you need the automated translator first and you can get it as soon as you do your first training section.

Quest 1: Missing Dog: After getting the translator, talk to the women in the top middle of the map. Then talk to the guy in the red suit in the bottom left of the map. Then talk to the old man in the bottom right, this should prompt the mc to talk about meat. Interact with the wasp in the bottom left park. Go to the hotel restaurant and place the wasp in the highlighted area. Then go back to the park in the bottom right of the map and enter the highlighted area. This quest is extremely buggy, if the guy doesn't spawn in the bottom right, talk to the dog owner next to the lady who gives the quest. If the prompt doesn't tell you about the meat, don't worry and just do the steps needed. Finally, the scene itself is bugged, please use the MNL cheat mod to have access to the black screen and image stuck bugfixes to fix the issue.

Quest 2: Sex shop: After getting the translator, enter the sex shop just below the hotel. Talk to the owner and then go to your hotel room. Interact with the luggage in the top right of the room to get the dildo. Then go back and talk to the sex shop owner. Do not wait and immediately talk to the owner again for the scene.

Quest 3: Fliers: There is no scene for the quest but it is mandatory for quest 4 and scene 3. After getting the auto translator, talk to the guy in the middle of the map. Then interact with the various highlighted spots around the map to place posters. Finally return to the man for 200$ and an ingame flag for the next quest's scene.

Quest 4: Independance: WARNING, THIS QUEST IS BUGGED AND CAN ONLY BE COMPLETED VIA THE GIRL IN THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THE MAP. DO NOT INTERACT WITH THE GIRL IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT, OTHERWISE THE QUEST DOES NOT WORK. After getting the auto translator, talk to the girl in the bottom left of the map standing in between two flags. She will hand you pamphlets to sell for cash. From here talk to nearly every npc in the map to hand out pamphlets. Talk to every npc on the map, you don't need to go inside buildings or interact with the dog owners. Once all npcs are talked to and if you completed the 3 prior quests, you should get the scene for this quest.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 139 Votes