Fresh2me

Dec 5, 2018
LOL, honestly peoples saying he was dead made so much sense i started to actually believe that. The discord nuke really was the final proof. Not necessarly of his death irl, but at least the death of his project.
Turns out, it seems he didn't nuke his discord at all, he just restricted basically everything to everyone not still supporting him.

that is so funny that he took so much time to release an update with so little communication that people were sure he died or ran away. I don't think i've ever seen that in my life.

Reactions: Totenkopf098

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
LOL, honestly peoples saying he was dead made so much sense i started to actually believe that. The discord nuke really was the final proof. Not necessarly of his death irl, but at least the death of his project.
Turns out, it seems he didn't nuke his discord at all, he just restricted basically everything to everyone not still supporting him.

that is so funny that he took so much time to release an update with so little communication that people were sure he died or ran away. I don't think i've ever seen that in my life.
The Discord is trash tbh anyone with a negative opinion no mater how tiny the criticism gets banned and deleted. The only one who posts there is some numpty who keeps posting game icons. Also a heads up/warning in "game ideas" someone floated a NTR idea of a separate update like taffy tales is doing and BoN liked it so be warned if we have a full NTR update on the horizon.

3.00 star(s) 139 Votes