fandox123

Jun 25, 2018
i actually think he did nothing since last update at all and is just baiting patreons until he cant anymore to grab their money and will never release anything again, because this is some next level scamming lol

Reactions: angcal

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
i actually think he did nothing since last update at all and is just baiting patreons until he cant anymore to grab their money and will never release anything again, because this is some next level scamming lol
I think like you, although it doesn't make any sense that a few weeks ago he said that until it was finished he wouldn't say the release date, then he announces the date and surprise! there is no update because he disappoints once again, I have already warned here about how this developer is, he doesn't commit himself with dates he can't meet, then people create expectations and in the end they are disappointed but many of us already know Beggar's methodology. We will be waiting to see if there is any news. :WeSmart:

The Midget

Aug 17, 2019
He hasn't release any information about the update since august 1. not even a photo. Nothing. He just say that he has things to add an to fix, doesn't he realise that his word don't mean anything ? at least not anymore ! He continues to postpone the update month after month and don't show us any proof that the update really exists. The "believe me, i'm working" don't add on anymore

Reactions: StreamSteam
Oct 20, 2018
He hasn't release any information about the update since august 1. not even a photo. Nothing. He just say that he has things to add an to fix, doesn't he realise that his word don't mean anything ? at least not anymore ! He continues to postpone the update month after month and don't show us any proof that the update really exists. The "believe me, i'm working" don't add on anymore
wdym,i believe him just like i believe unicorn is real

Y.So.Serious

Feb 14, 2019
I guess he will use the good old "bugs can't fix" excuse to postpone the update and cash out the end of month money.
I can't believe i supported his lying ass on Patreon for a year and half from May 2019 to Nov 2020.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
You all need to be more mindful of the words "us" and "we" as it pertains to this topic.

Beggar's word no longer means anything with us (the members of F95), but obviously it does with his Patreons (his paying customers). How do we know this? Because they continue to give him money. So Beggar doesn't owe us (the members of F95) any proof that an update exist (or anything, for that matter). We (the members of F95) aren't the people that he has to fool, or even acknowledge. He isn't getting any of our (the members of F95) money.

So as long as his paying supporters are cool with his behavior, then this is the way that he will continue to do business.

All we (the members of F95) can do is come into this thread and joke about it. LOL!

3.00 star(s) 140 Votes