StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
View attachment 3019416

I don't know if he blocked my credit card, but I cannot subscribe to him.
This happens on 2 separate accounts
Believe me, he did you a huge favor

Now my 2 cents to the current update:
Where are the threesomes with MC's step & bio Mom ? where are the gang bangs with his Sisters ? what is this shit ?
6 months for readded content!
Can't remember one dev that made such bs where we get old content from various previous versions labeled as new and reskin teacher bs, he is now baptized as: "Buffoon of Net" 13 fuckn delays for absolutely nothn, can't fucking believe that.

233hihihi

May 10, 2020
I remember my girl thought I was homo because this game, how? long story short had downloaded the CG file I wanted to see one of the blonde milfs CG it was next to the gay stuff left the file open on my desktop after a fap she scrolled thru the file & seen big titty milfs then the homo stuff.......ruined relationship.... but fuqk it now i gotta see this game thru lol #FapGang

• Haha
Reactions: Ale69 and gotmy223

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
ok saw the new content through decryption tool

he reworked a lot of content not just teacher for no reason what so ever. also lots of new renders are lower quality resolution wise.

some of the new teachers look good while some are way worse, ms jordan was hot before now she's a blond kardashian clone whore

• Angry
Reactions: gotmy223 and MrMax

crabshank

Jul 5, 2020

he reworked a lot of content not just teacher for no reason what so ever. also lots of new renders are lower quality resolution wise.

some of the new teachers look good while some are way worse, ms jordan was hot before now she's a blond kardashian clone whore
showww

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021

Ooohh, interesting.

Can you share screenshots of all new things with us if it's not too much trouble.
Maybe you can put it inside a SPOILER section.
If that's alright mate.

Reactions: StreamSteam
Apr 28, 2020
who knows how much femdom content there is in the game and with how many characters there is at least one full-fledged femdom character?

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Full Strategy Guide v0.89
The purpose of this strategy guide is to provide additional detailed information not in Book of Faces to assist in completing all quests correctly to get the most content out of this game. This means just about anything and everything in the game to help if your stuck or think you may have encountered a bug as it just might be a part of the semi-linear nature of the game or BoN being sneaky.

This included all the
How Do I...
Where Do I...
For: Maria/Amy/Sarah/Laura/Lucy/JoAnna/Helen
The Teachers: Mrs. Taylor/Mrs. Turner/Mrs. Jordan/Ms. Lisette
The Classmates: Rachel/Brenda/Sandra/Pam/Nadine/Jason/Phil/Carol/Daisy/Beth/Morgan/Marckus/Tyna
Full Dating Guide for: Carol/Daisy/Beth/Alison/Maria/Amy/Laura
Full info for: Tom's Party/Laura's Job Interview at the Mall/Rosy
Full info the all the Side Quests & Jobs: Mable (Hornet's Garage)/Director Smither (Hospital)/All 4 Babysitting jobs/Crazy Cat Lady/Debbie/Pink Weed
Full Guide for the Comic Expo
Full Guide for the Tinymon Tournament

Get the PDF here:
MEGA:
Mega
ZippyShare:

Zippyshare has passed on.. Is there an alternate site now available for download?

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
who knows how much femdom content there is in the game and with how many characters there is at least one full-fledged femdom character?
This isn't a femdom game, so, i guess only one girl or 2 has femdom content, one of them isn't even important, it's a quick side quest.

3.00 star(s) 140 Votes