kalik

Oct 14, 2017
Has Beggar ever done bug fix for any release in the past or has it always been fixed by SoTN? This version is so buggy I don't think it's worth playing, and I did not realize just how many masochists were out there.

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
sup guys, Does anyone have a torrent link?
MyNewLifeREVAMP-0.94
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
anyone knows why i cant find Jason or his mother ?
You can't with the new version. It doesn't work.

Here is a small list of more broken things:

Lucy Bath Infinite Loop
Yahaira (Maid) Only Handjob & Lick scenes others doesnt work.
Carol School Scene doesn't work.
Sandra image stuck with Anal scene.
Rachael Stuck and keeps repeating "Leave me alone"
Libraian loops.
School events for YTPopurartiy broken.
Hornet Gargage Missing Map. Map226.Json
Jason Quest line broken.

Reactions: animeking2264

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Has Beggar ever done bug fix for any release in the past or has it always been fixed by SoTN? This version is so buggy I don't think it's worth playing, and I did not realize just how many masochists were out there.
I feel you there. Sincerily considereing whether or not to play.... But to answer your question, yes, he realeased a bug fix, once or twice. Back in version 0.8 something. Since then, he has always been lazy and both himself and his patreon's just came here for SoTN's fixes, with his patreons even condoning him in the lines of "he already made the content and core code, it's ok for him to make mistakes, can't expect him to make a perfect product". Hence why SoTN decided to stop releasing the bugfix, so beggar has to get his shit togheter. Either smash bugs himself or quit trying to be a one-man team

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
1)Is it possible to remove (thoughts, pop-up text...) during scenes?
2)Is there a way to CUT black screen borders in FULL SCREEN? Or remove frame (interface?) I liked the old one better -_-
Screenshot_1.jpg

Reactions: h.molina44

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
You can't with the new version. It doesn't work.

Here is a small list of more broken things:

Lucy Bath Infinite Loop
Yahaira (Maid) Only Handjob & Lick scenes others doesnt work.
Carol School Scene doesn't work.
Sandra image stuck with Anal scene.
Rachael Stuck and keeps repeating "Leave me alone"
Libraian loops.
School events for YTPopurartiy broken.
Hornet Gargage Missing Map. Map226.Json
Jason Quest line broken.
Couple questions, if I may:
Are those bugs present in new games, or on loaded old saves?
And are they consistent among all users?

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Present in the new version 0.94
This/My save is made in 0.94 (So i played this bugged version. Pray for my soul)
All users

Reactions: Jieigh

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
I met some of them (new game)...According to my feelings, the GAME REQUIRES 100% to follow the SCRIPT, if we go astray and do something else, problems may arise (for example, with the history lesson quest)... BUT how can we (the players) see in what sequence is it right to do something???

Reactions: Jieigh

Caet_C

Oct 11, 2023
As I understand it, the game is a piece of bugs and unfinished missions to figure out without passing instructions, it is not possible at all

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Well I figured out a way to fix any broken MSQ i.e. Main Quest in game by skipping that quest altogether w/o losing your current save.

Before I start, please make sure to make backup of your save file present in "...\My New Life Revamp\www\save" folder.

Step 1 - Open your save in "RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe".
* Found this software on this site itself. Just try to google it, you will find the download link in some forum(or just use the one attached).

Step 2 - Click On "Advanced"-> "Edit Switches and Variables"
*It takes like 1-2 seconds for the new menus i.e. switches and variables on the toolbar to show up

Step 3 - Click on "Variables" and search in "Filter" box using the word "Main".

Step 4 - Increase the whatever value is present by one (+1) in "MAINQUEST" by double clicking the value itself.

Step 5 - Click on File-> Save and Exit

Step 6 - Load your save again.
*You will be in the same position where you made the save. But go to "Book of Faces" and check the hint for Main Quest, you will find a new hint there if you followed the steps correctly.

P.S. I only tried it for MSQ, I have not checked if there are other switches/variables for other quest type. So if someone wants to do that that they can go ahead.

P.S.S. As I mentioned in below Step 6 that this method only skips the quest but your character remain in the position when it is saved, so remember to NOT use it with quest that has timers/locked location. For e.g. in the quest to Warren the Laptop, if you load the save when you inside the Lucy's house, the timer will still be present and you will possibly be locked in the house even when the objective the Book of Faces be changed.

*Also if there any modifications to this method, I urge the community to add to it as this godforsaken piece of shit product is barely in a finished state.
Living dangerously :ROFLMAO:. You will definitely cause more bugs that are not even bugs doing this and would be irreversible causing people to start a new game all over. BTW it doesnt matter on "timers/locked location", you will causes game breaking bugs regardless. Anyone who for whatever reason thinks about doing this. Most definitely back up save as OP said

1)Is it possible to remove (thoughts, pop-up text...) during scenes?
2)Is there a way to CUT black screen borders in FULL SCREEN? Or remove frame (interface?) I liked the old one better -_-
View attachment 3030130
1. Already added to the cheat mod but will release it to everyone next week
2. Has been in the cheat mod a long time now and can be enable and disable. Thanks to my bruh ganzback for making the transparent UI. Go to his post and give him thanks: LINK

Note: You cant technically/maybe/not advised to cut out black borders. I talked about it more in the pc cheat mod thread: LINK to post

Last edited:

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
by the way Symphony of the Night, when i used the 0.93 version to skip some of the broken stuff in 0.94 it somehow didnt completely wreck the game. I think i have completely finished what i could do in the new version.
Do though pray for my soul because i have suffered enough.

DGun23

May 17, 2018
Living dangerously :ROFLMAO:. You will definitely cause more bugs that are not even bugs doing this and would be irreversible causing people to start a new game all over. BTW it doesnt matter on "timers/locked location", you will causes game breaking bugs regardless. Anyone who for whatever reason thinks about doing this. Most definitely back up save as OP said

1. Already added to the cheat mod but will release it to everyone next week
2. Has been in the cheat mod a long time now. Thanks to my bruh ganzback for making the transparent UI.
I thought a lot about before posting this as it can easily break game but let's be honest even these type of game-breaking solutions sound pretty reasonable when you cannot play the game AT ALL. :censored:

Also if I didn't do this then I had to rely on someone else's saves for that bug. And when I use their save , they usually haven't completed the characters I did. Also this is the first time I am playing this game as well so I wanted to complete everything possible in one playthrough too.
So yes brother, when I got stuck at that stupid Laptop for Warren quest I had to use this method. And I said fuck it.:ROFLMAO: And to my dismay I found out that this also the quest where we FINALLY get a car which I was looking forward too a lot.
But like I said It's not like I had a real fucking choice in this matter.

Last edited:

Rogue_Player

Jul 30, 2018
Can someone please list off what all the new content is? I found the librarian and after a little work with the bug fixer managed to have sex with her but is there anything else?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Pa3uk I said it was in the pc cheat mod. If not using the cheat mod, then contact the original creator ganzback for the original links via the original post I sent (y)

I thought a lot about before posting this as it can easily break game but let's be honest even these type of game-breaking solutions sound pretty reasonable when you cannot play the game AT ALL. :censored:
As I said it up to you guys to do it or not. Regardless, anyone following your advice: YOU will be causing them more damage than good because it not even a valid way to fix anything. Future game events depends on many switches and variable that you trying to skip. In essence you damaging people saves more.
I just voice my opinion, follow or not is anyone's choice

by the way Symphony of the Night, when i used the 0.93 version to skip some of the broken stuff in 0.94 it somehow didnt completely wreck the game. I think i have completely finished what i could do in the new version.
Do though pray for my soul because i have suffered enough.
'somehow didnt completely wreck the game '
It will, I discuss the reasons in the pc cheat mod thread already. Additionally you would NOT even know because you will miss it / not even trigger

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback and DGun23
3.00 star(s) 140 Votes