supernova25

Dec 21, 2017
even if you unlock it, she doesn't have any progression and is stuck on the "handjob level". if you try to date her, you will just straight go to Lucy's sex scene.. Carol is still very bork'd
don't try to date carol just visit her at her home and you will unlock all of her scene

davesylar

Dec 5, 2017
Goodmornig, now I'm stuck after helping Maria with the boxes in her office. Book of Face tells me taht i have to ho in my room but when i go in my room nothing happens. Does someone have solution?? Thank you

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
Can someone recommend which mafia story is worth doing first?:unsure:

PS. This is my very first playthrough.
I would recommend u to save your game in another slot so that you choose all the options, choose the one you like in all there will be different scenes with the girls of the mafias in the future

Reactions: DGun23

DGun23

May 17, 2018
I would recommend u to save your game in another slot so that you choose all the options, choose the one you like in all there will be different scenes with the girls of the mafias in the future
I am doing that. Just wanted to ask for any recommendations...

Diman_spb

Jun 14, 2020
im stuck at Rachel quest
After the MC, Jack & Maria pick up Rachel and take to their House then in the MC’s Bedroom
Sarah will walk in and see the MC and Rachel;
Sarah will then message you and you will need to go to her Bedroom while Rachel is playing video games in your Bedroom

but door to her Bedroom is closed

Baki-san18

May 19, 2022
I had a mistake in Jet quest when she needed to be rescued from a maniac, after we rescued her and took us to the club, a black screen pops up, of course I get rid of it, but the quest itself does not want to end, please help!

3.00 star(s) 140 Votes