V1PeR1999

Feb 8, 2022
For fuck's sake man. Main quest tells me to focus on school, school tells me to focus in main story. Wtf? Anyone know how to fix this bullshit? Right after i released Amy from Nina, then MC said that he need to visit Nina in pub again. When you go there nothing happens.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
In the sex scenes, some way to clean up the UI, so that floating texts don't appear...
PC Cheat Mod option 19 but 18 is very nice as well. It removes the blue outline/interface around the screen; whereas 19 removes the floating text during sex:
1721250604420.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
oh god to fix carmen you need star new game no way the game too long i star new game many time but new bug still come now carmen still stuck at police staion. i donwlaod the bugfix and copy it still not fix it.

meepo125

Apr 24, 2018
Hello guys...

The game freezes suddenly at begining of playing and nothing can be done except closing it and re-opening again & then it stops at different parts of game.. I have not been deep in game yet.

Could this be issue with the cheat mod? or what else could it be?
Can you guys help me please? is there anything should be done to prevent it from freezing?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hello guys...

Could this be issue with the cheat mod?
This issue is most likely something on your side, nothing to do with the cheat mod. Since you asked the same question in the pc cheat mod thread. I answer you more thoroughly there with things you can try so I may better assist you. But as I said, it has nothing to do with the cheat mod or the game as many members including myself have no issues. In fact I never experience in game freezing since the dawn of this game. Not a known issue or my cheat mod fault. The freezing is most likely something WRONG you unknowingly doing or your hardware unfortunately. The latter is highly doubtful imo unless you on a phone/tab/MAC. Check my pc cheat mod response to this same question, maybe I can help you out if you answer those questions or at least figure out what causing you the issue.

EDIT:
Additionally, it seems you had this issue since v0.92. So I assume it is your hardware/software(drivers) at fault.
Let me know in the pc cheat mod thread as I answered you better there (y)

Last edited:

MrXHit

Jul 19, 2024
Hello,
I download the game for android version 0.83.5 and I'm stuck, when I'm late for class and need to make a run for it. I'm going through the gate and the game welcomes me in the city and ask if I can open my phone, I don't know how, when I'm trying to get in the phone through the item menu, but then I'm haven two main characters and I can't go anywhere. Does anyone have a solution? 1000011251.jpg

The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
can i play this game with only the wt available in game? or i need external guide. im asking cuz i saw somewhere that without guide i might miss some content.

meepo125

Apr 24, 2018
This issue is most likely something on your side, nothing to do with the cheat mod. Since you asked the same question in the pc cheat mod thread. I answer you more thoroughly there with things you can try so I may better assist you. But as I said, it has nothing to do with the cheat mod or the game as many members including myself have no issues. In fact I never experience in game freezing since the dawn of this game. Not a known issue or my cheat mod fault. The freezing is most likely something WRONG you unknowingly doing or your hardware unfortunately. The latter is highly doubtful imo unless you on a phone/tab/MAC. Check my pc cheat mod response to this same question, maybe I can help you out if you answer those questions or at least figure out what causing you the issue.

EDIT:
Additionally, it seems you had this issue since v0.92. So I assume it is your hardware/software(drivers) at fault.
Let me know in the pc cheat mod thread as I answered you better there (y)
Thanks for the detailed explaination, & also I answered you on the cheat mod thread. Hopefully we could find a solution for this freezing.

Xtof

May 30, 2017
ATTENTION EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO FIX SANDRAS ANAL SCENE I FUCKING DID IT!!!!!!

This issue was bothering me because I am a completionist and I also enjoy a functioning game, so here's how you do it:

(Always make a backup of your save before messing with it. ALWAYS.)
1. Download RPGmakersaveeditor
2. Select a save right before entering Sandra's apartment for her anal scene and open it with the editor
3. Turn on advanced options
4. Go to variables and type in sandraquest
5. Change the variable to 50 and you are done.

BOOM!! Now you can skip the image freeze and have sex with her as if nothing was wrong in the first place. I'm so glad I figured this out even though I know some other bug will pop up and I'll go back to searching this thread for an answer like this just like you. Anyways I hope I've helped! Have fun fuckers!

Hello again, I have question I wanted to ask before I go too far. If I leave the Sandra quest unfinished as to not get her anal bug what content am I missing out on and will this break my game in the future? Also to anyone who's wondering why I am not asking for a fix it is because there is apparently no fix for this since it is a bug coded into the game.
hero!!

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Hello,
I download the game for android version 0.83.5 and I'm stuck, when I'm late for class and need to make a run for it. I'm going through the gate and the game welcomes me in the city and ask if I can open my phone, I don't know how, when I'm trying to get in the phone through the item menu, but then I'm haven two main characters and I can't go anywhere. Does anyone have a solution? View attachment 3848834
I downloaded the 0.86 on Android and my biggest problem is when I play videogames on Mc room with Alex, screen fails and it's impossible to continue. Beat option is with a save file that has skipped all those bugs or a 0.87-0.90 version APK

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes