Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Be Like Beggar

-Promises update that no one asked for
-Delays it anyways
-Doesn't elaborate
-Fucking Leaves
When he has Tyna(consequently the Pussy Fight tournament), Sasha, Mrs. Glober, Mrs. Baumann, Aunt Maggie and the gang girls like Jaqueline/Ivanka/Saiyuki/Forgot the chick name from the Gentlemans, why does he focus on a random "new" character like Carmen to update his game? You know, nobody cares about Carmen for now, there are more important characters to finish his full houses, he should make meeting for all girls that he already finished their full houses.

And oh, by the way, Brenda looks horrible in these new revamps that no one asked for, she didn't deserve that fate.

MCBabyFace

Dec 3, 2017
When he has Tyna(consequently the Pussy Fight tournament), Sasha, Mrs. Glober, Mrs. Baumann, Aunt Maggie and the gang girls like Jaqueline/Ivanka/Saiyuki/Forgot the chick name from the Gentlemans, why does he focus on a random "new" character like Carmen to update his game? You know, nobody cares about Carmen for now, there are more important characters to finish his full houses, he should make meeting for all girls that he already finished their full houses.

And oh, by the way, Brenda looks horrible in these new revamps that no one asked for, she didn't deserve that fate.
I couldn't have said it bether, its also completely utterly ridiculous how takes 5 months to make an update that in the end, its all locked by bugs and he takes 3 bugs (if he even launches the update on 4 August) to fix a single character

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019

Agreed he did Brenda and her whole quest line dirty. That being said I was originally keen for the new two girls at the school who have been teased since the start of this Revamp.......I think even he has forgotten them tbh

bobrock73

Dec 14, 2018
Guys, I have a problem in Barcelona: once I have to search for my cell phone there's an issue in the bathroom where I find Lucy (she should be out with the coach) and once I enter the bathroom in search for the phone a scene with Lucy triggers and then it starts the blinking issue. Attached the save immediately earlier than the search starts. Help if you can...

Oct 16, 2019
I'm on it already.:cool: Although it's a very time-consuming process. :coffee:

* First trying my best at deciphering "spenglish" dialogues Beggar is known for, and turning it into something that resembles english.
Granted, english isn't my native language either.
* Modeling interiors, one by one, inside Blender for cutscenes.
* Drawing custom pixel art inside Asprite, so the art looks uniform and consistent between cutscenes and gameplay.
* Using Godot engine, to easily extend and create custom functionality. Meaning I have to code the game from scratch...:eek:
* Taking online couses to learn how to sculpt, model and rig characters inside Blendero_O
Doing God's work. I thought of learning to mod myself, I guess I will take upon After The Fire

• Red Heart
Reactions: gexen2

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Agreed he did Brenda and her whole quest line dirty. That being said I was originally keen for the new two girls at the school who have been teased since the start of this Revamp.......I think even he has forgotten them tbh
And i also forgot about them too tbh when we shouldn't, 5 years of the Revamp and he is not even close to touch them where they should already have their quests done, it's ridiculous.

Reactions: MCBabyFace

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Let's see if he will really release this update today, unfortunately with only Carmen's content and with new, previously unknown species of bugs, some of us even thought they were extinct species of bugs, but in Beggar we trust that he will make things worse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Y.So.Serious
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes