powerfred3k

Jun 15, 2017
My New Life COMPRESSED [v0.97]

COMPRESS UPDATED: LINK
Patch size - 14.1MB

I suggest you guys bookmark the compress link in your browser or use f95zone bookmarks for quick reference to the compressed version in the future. OR simply just use search.
I really need your help, the updated carmen scenes are royally bugged or my saves are.

I am attaching my latest attempt

Last edited:

LewdEye567

Dec 2, 2023
You have to go upstairs not peak on carmen and look at 3 pictures on the wall past her room and press enter. That will trigger that, then the next thing is finding the carmens mom number. There is a bookcase in her office you press enter on the one on the right side. Then when you are back at carmens place press enter on the phone after the timer starts, pick the 3rd choice.
First one did worked. Second task didnt. I pressed the bookcase but it just says some documents ,but nothing irrelevant and for the phone after just says phone.

dmnkquake

Mar 27, 2020
I got one of those failed to load images, for SarahT031.png, any solutions?
I was able to fix this by going into the 'www/img/pictures' and copy and pasting one of the other SarahT.png files and updating the number with the ones the game said it was having an issue with. It did take a couple of tries but I was able to get past the failed loads and progress. Hope this helps.

Jun 21, 2017
I love how the writing quality is the same in both spanish and english. I thought beggar may be spanish so I switched to spanish only to discover that it's the same if not worse than the english one. Great update though

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I'm just here waiting for symphony of the night to make a post of rage when he'll see that beggar not only didn't correct the huge amount of bugs the game has but there's new ones with the patch.

Yep , it's my little pleasure of the day :giggle:
Lol that time has long pass homie. I already posted most fixes on my discord and a private bugpatch on patreon already. So bugs dont matter to me anymore. Just need to update in case this one has new bugs.

I really need your help, the updated carmen scenes are royally bugged or my saves are.

I am attaching my latest attempt
Hey man, I havent gotten a chance to look at this one as yet. So I cannot say for sure. Will check it out later this week

Count_Unvailable

Formerly 'The_Evil_lord'
Jul 12, 2023
Jajaja, ese tiempo ya pasó, colega. Ya publiqué la mayoría de las correcciones en mi Discord y un parche de errores privado en Patreon. Así que los errores ya no me importan. Solo necesito actualizar en caso de que este tenga nuevos errores.

Hola, todavía no he tenido la oportunidad de ver este, así que no puedo decirlo con seguridad. Lo comprobaré más adelante esta semana.
[/CITA]
When will you upload the compress of the new version v0.97 it would be very good, I hope so brother

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes