Oct 16, 2019
I want the scenes in this zip file, not the pic i am attaching.
It was really fucking weird bro. I fucked Mila until I got her pregnant, and she said the things about the permits, which I know you completed. I did the whole thing of going to get her family at saturday, kissing her, bj in the bathroom, etc, which I know you completed. But when I go to her apartment, she already had vaginal and anal completed, because yeah, the whole thing with her family had already being done, and I had already unlocked all of those scenes before doing the mila thing. Anyways, your save starts at recess and you can get the interactive bathroom scene. Also, I'm currently playing one day after that, I paid attention and she's going to give me the class scene. I also attach my save, just in case (I also chose triads, don't worry about that)

EDIT: Your save is file24

powerfred3k

Jun 15, 2017
It was really fucking weird bro. I fucked Mila until I got her pregnant, and she said the things about the permits, which I know you completed. I did the whole thing of going to get her family at saturday, kissing her, bj in the bathroom, etc, which I know you completed. But when I go to her apartment, she already had vaginal and anal completed, because yeah, the whole thing with her family had already being done, and I had already unlocked all of those scenes before doing the mila thing. Anyways, your save starts at recess and you can get the interactive bathroom scene. Also, I'm currently playing one day after that, I paid attention and she's going to give me the class scene. I also attach my save, just in case (I also chose triads, don't worry about that)

EDIT: Your save is file24
what save is which ? your saves are not working for me

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2019
PSA: DON'T REPEAT SCENE WITH MILA. Fuck her until she gets pregnant, talk to her again so she can tell you she is and she gives you the permits. After that, saturday morning go to your car in parking, go get Carmen's family and finish her route. If you fuck Mila and get her pregnant, next time you talk to her she will give you the permits, reseting Carmen's route to the point of having to go get her family on saturday.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
What's the point of doing all the "sex" training with Jet and the MC can't even have penetration sex with her? Seems like a waste of time having to go back and forth through the city and the most you get is a handy and a tit job.

3.00 star(s) 139 Votes