hagare

Mar 27, 2019
stuck at go to school after the Van mission. What do I do.
Nothing's triggering at school

here's my save file if it's a bug and someone can help

I check your save but this is a bug in the game. Thats why you're not seeing it when you go to school.

supernova25 , apply this fix as it would fix some of the problems you outline before where you thought it was the switch at fault. Your other concerns maybe tied to other bugs.

============================
Fix:
This is for when you go to school and you do not get call to the principal office. This is where you will meet Warren and Principal. It would also fix Rachel roof event, as both are tied together.

Install: Extract and copy "www" folder to your game directory.
bro, can I get the fix too xD.
I seem to be getting this bug as well.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night I got the same problem with Sandra's anal scene. After the sex scene, I got stuck. Also, the bookface tells me to visit Brenda, but when I get there, It becomes like this View attachment 3965004

This is my file, Please help, ty so much
Sandra is a bug in the game, ignore for now. Or use your save below with it completed. No issue with Brenda. Either it is a mod you using (NOT MINE) or your game files corrupted. Tested on v0.97 + pc cheat mod without issue
stuck at go to school after the Van mission. What do I do.
Nothing's triggering at school

here's my save file if it's a bug and someone can help

bro, can I get the fix too xD.
I seem to be getting this bug as well.
See your save attached. Go to principal office > roof > principal office

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Sandra is a bug in the game, ignore for now. Or use your save below with it completed. No issue with Brenda. Either it is a mod you using (NOT MINE) or your game files corrupted. Tested on v0.97 + pc cheat mod without issue

Thank you so much
one thing, couldn't reach the rooftop door to get out after the girls xD
so I ported out >_>

Last edited:

Katamilk

Feb 8, 2024
hey guys, at pam quest why i already had weed and come to her and unlock the an*l scene but in the Book of faces it still says "Visit Pam in ...., maybe some weed will help you. You can buy weed at dealers around the city at night". Please help me

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Another problem I have is that I have a main mission to go to school, when I go there I am called to the principal's office and Warren is there who tells the principal that from now on MC is also working with him and has to take care of him etc. after Warren leaves, the Principal and MC are in silence until finally the Principal says if MC doesn't have classes, when I finish school I can't take out my phone, and I don't know what to do.

SkyLineIS

May 27, 2020

Oh, okay, thank you so much.

darkhentai

Oct 25, 2017
i dont play this game from long time....there are still the old bug or were all fixed and there are only the bug from the 0,97 v?
it's woth wait the v1.00 to play or the story is already complete?

ghost10015

Jun 12, 2019
a question to get the sccen where mrs taylor gives you a handjob in class do you have to pay atencion, sleep or use your phone?

Fresh2me

Dec 5, 2018
Lol everytime i come to this threat to see if there's info/preview on next update it's pages and pages of help requests on bug.
Understandably so of course, i doubt any games comes close to this one on that matter, without symphony i doubt anyone would even bother

Dreadful

Jun 12, 2017
Ok, So this game has a lot of bugs that I've been able to fixes for in this thread. But one that seems to not have a fix is the dating system? Every time I try n call Carol for a date, it initiates the end of the sex scene with Lucy and puts me in the new house thats several major events in the future for me and softlocks me in there with no way to backtrack without having to close the game entirely and reboot it back up. From what Ive gathered from searching for a fix, is that for the past 3 years several people have had the same issue without resolve.

So I ask if there has been a fix to this issue or has the dev not cared to fix such a major flaw? I, personally, don't enjoy that you can just sex her up without doing dates, its kinda goes against her personality type, regardless of how horny she is for MC.

TL;DR: Carol dating issue, is there fix?
Edit: Playing Ver. 0.97

Last edited:

milflover9999

Oct 1, 2018
Can't progress lucy quest at all. It tells me to go to MC Room and then the lucy sarah scene plays and then the same thing keeps looping as it still keep showing go to MC Room. Anyone knows how to progress further?

juan_trotacielo

Jul 17, 2022
I found a bug where Nina gets stuck to the MC, is there a fix for this or do I have to choose one of the other mafias? If anyone knows a solution I would appreciate it in advance.

3.00 star(s) 141 Votes