Mod RPGM My New Life Scene Viewer

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018

Overview:
This Mod is a re-work of the Abandoned version of My New Life allowing you to view almost every scene in the game including ones that are not accessible during normal play. Once the mod is installed it will overwrite the original game so if you wish to keep both make a copy of the data folder. Talk to the characters standing around in the main hall for more info. I've tested the scenes but some of them have a lot of options underneath so if you find any issues let me know and i'll release a 1.1 at some point.​

Updated: 29/11/21
Game/Creator: Beggar of Net
Modder: Jong Games
Mod Version: 1.3
Game Version: 2.1
Language: English

Features:
121 Separate scenes with multiple choices nested inside

Installation:
Go into the game folder www>data . Extract or copy the mod files into this folder replacing all the old files. Start a new game to start the mod. If you want to continue the game normally you will need to make a backup of the data folder and copy it back in.

Change-Log:
Version 1.1 Fixed some of the lighting and missing girl images
Version 1.2 Drastically reduced file size
Version 1.3 Added compressed version compatibility

Normal Version:
Compatible with Compressed Version:

Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG Capture3.JPG

Last edited:

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
or make a compressed version?
because mega it does not allow download due to its heavy weight
The game doesn't really compress at all using normal tools as a lot of it is already compressed, its still over 4gb. Maybe just download the folders one at a time?

Nepeso

Sep 25, 2020
Mega starts download at 4-5mb/s then drops down to 50kb/s on these files for some reason, making the largest files (img/audio) not downloadable. Any idea how to get around this issue?

Reactions: Bloodhunter

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Mega starts download at 4-5mb/s then drops down to 50kb/s on these files for some reason, making the largest files (img/audio) not downloadable. Any idea how to get around this issue?
Seems like Mega struggles with lots of small downloads and works better on a single file, I've created a zipped version try that

Reactions: biocnick

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Seems like Mega struggles with lots of small downloads and works better on a single file, I've created a zipped version try that
I think he means to throw off only files with audio and pictures, which weigh in total on 3.50 gigabytes. Better to split the files of pictures into 2 and 1 gigabytes

kasl37russ

May 23, 2021
привет скажите что делать у меня качает до 4гигов потом сайт пишет мол лимит кончился и пишет ждите 6 часов, я подождал а он снова начал качать!

Ezio31

Feb 1, 2020
Damn man I always wanted something like this.... Is there any way to upload to gdrive or nopy or torrnt? Since 4gb file cant be downloaded from mega without subscription. I'll try some ways to bypass and if I am able to download I'll add to gdrive and make torrent for this.