4.50 star(s) 153 Votes

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
I didn't download the game.
Before, I wanted to know if the work will have the same type of story writing that "My New Family" has.

Don't get me wrong, My New Family is one of my favorite h-games, but the game has too much dialogue, too many situations that have already been resolved, but the characters still want to remember that over and over again. That makes the game a little tiring to keep up with (for me).

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It literally says on the front page of the thread in dev notes, heavy story-driven, so yeah a fuck ton of reading, this prologue is about as long as a normal MNF update, it basically 3d MNF, except no neko, and EVERY single female bar your daughters are keeping secretes from you.

Reactions: Tavi13 and TMLIaM

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It literally says on the front page of the thread in dev notes, heavy story-driven, so yeah a fuck ton of reading, this prologue is about as long as a normal MNF update, it basically 3d MNF, except no neko, and EVERY single female bar your daughters are keeping secretes from you.
...or trying not to overwhelm you, depending upon your perspective.

I imagine if he'd returned to the house to find all the above 20 family members grabbing your crotch and French kissing you might have been a bit overwhelming. I could see the MC then running away to have a more "normal" life, no matter how much he may care for the daughters.

But yes, there would be a school of thought, that once he is able to ask questions, he's entitled to "age-appropriate answers."

One perspective/interpretation I had is that it was largely an expression of the women's fears as well. Like some amnesia suffers, he was likely to develop a new personality without the experiences of his past. Perhaps he would be disgusted by the family lifestyle they had. They may have decided that it was better not to bring it up out of fear of disgusting him and having him leave. They were willing to never have sexy times with him again if that was what it took to keep him in their lives.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That's one common thread among a number of Killer7 women. Many of them have their very real worries and fears. Instead of breaking down resistance to bed them (as happens in most AVNs), the goal of the MC in Killer7's games is to assuage their fears, comfort them, support them, heal them--make them feel more at peace, more in balance, more positive.

I feel that is a key to why Olivia is not lewdable. She is in balance with who she is, how she relates to her daddy and the world. Right now, she's Daddy's Little Princess, and that's just who she wants and needs to be. The other two daughters are looking to redefine themselves, figure out who they are from now on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tavi13

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
7s mc's build the women up and beds them or most of them get bedded

or olivia is not lewdable cause she's not in balance with herself or how she relates to daddy and the world. ok maybe not

haven't got to play it yet

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
View attachment 1248287

The new character that was talked about on the last page btw. I only posted her on Discord/Steam so far :).
How are you so amazing? I love everything you do. MNF could cure cancer with how adorable it is. It could end world hunger if only Love could be fed to people. Lucy is the best character ever and Fiona deserves love goddamn it! (thankfully you recently obliged us)

On a side note: I've yet to play MNM because I was waiting on the steam release to support you. Buying it after I'm done with this message <3

On an extra side note: I fully upgraded you the other day in Resident Evil 4. You pack quite the punch and Sadler's eye didn't know what hit him! (Sorry if you've never played Resident Evil 4 or the Capcom game Killer7)

Much love!
Edit: Purchased :D

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
i have a question about Moragn now if this question has already bin answered let me know but coz of the choice at the beginning of the game you can choose if shes trans or not my question is how will that affect the xXx scenes and story going forward will there be two different variants for a xXx scenes and will she be able to get pregnant if your on the none trans route

on a side note please do not think this is me complaining about trans content being in the game i just want to know if i didn't choose that what changes having trans games/content is good for people who swing that way (y)

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
i have a question about Moragn now if this question has already bin answered let me know but coz of the choice at the beginning of the game you can choose if shes trans or not my question is how will that affect the xXx scenes and story going forward will there be two different variants for a xXx scenes and will she be able to get pregnant if your on the none trans route

on a side note please do not think this is me complaining about trans content being in the game i just want to know if i didn't choose that what changes having trans games/content is good for people who swing that way (y)
The sex scenes will be different if you went with the transgender route. If you pick the none trans route then yes, she will be able to get pregnant eventually.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021

If I remember what I read correctly (might be off, I have a memory like swiss cheese); on the trans route, Morgan will not go the surgery route, and the dialog/lewdz will reflect that.
I don't think that pregnancy has been 'officially' addressed at this point, still way early & K7 has already said that lewding the younger girls is a long way off, but on the non-trans route I would imagine that Morgans options wouldn't be any different from any of the other girls.

Edit: Killer beat me to it, and obviously has the more correct answer :)

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Hope the naked spoilers aren't ruining it for you.
Gotta admit, it would be nice if they'd been, y'know, put behind a spoiler tag like they're supposed to be. I was pretty sure something was going on, given both the genre and what I'd seen so far in the game, but I'd rather have found out properly.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
...or trying not to overwhelm you, depending upon your perspective.

I imagine if he'd returned to the house to find all the above 20 family members grabbing your crotch and French kissing you might have been a bit overwhelming. I could see the MC then running away to have a more "normal" life, no matter how much he may care for the daughters.

But yes, there would be a school of thought, that once he is able to ask questions, he's entitled to "age-appropriate answers."

One perspective/interpretation I had is that it was largely an expression of the women's fears as well. Like some amnesia suffers, he was likely to develop a new personality without the experiences of his past. Perhaps he would be disgusted by the family lifestyle they had. They may have decided that it was better not to bring it up out of fear of disgusting him and having him leave. They were willing to never have sexy times with him again if that was what it took to keep him in their lives.
Built like a brick shithouse and being coddled, and that is just dumb excuse, they don't all have to strip and fuck him, but come on they could tell him important stuff, you know, like that fucking cliffhanger.

• Angry
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Built like a brick shithouse and being coddled, and that is just dumb excuse, they don't all have to strip and fuck him, but come on they could tell him important stuff, you know, like that fucking cliffhanger.
Yeah just that Lena was emotionally fucked because she saw her sister in the hospital like that. Then the only person she can rely on is her "big brother" and telling him stuff like that right away would probably lead to him needing some time alone in a moment where Lena needed him.

Same goes for Sabrina not telling him what was happening before the accident, he has enough going on already with finding his way back into his life and Sabrina knows that this will take a bit. And just like he had his talk with Sabrina he will have his talk with Lena right after the "cliffhanger".

Maybe you should think outside the box sometimes because you always seem so stubborn with your stuff.

4.50 star(s) 153 Votes