4.50 star(s) 153 Votes

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Then you are having a very weird definition of male to female transgenders and should really inform yourself better on this topic. I know a few transgenders irl and none of them consider surgery at the moment since it's a heavy invasive surgery.
a dude dressed as a girl is a trap. No matter what they think they themselves are. They are still a trap and they are still a dude.
They are a transgender too. But still a dude.
They might want to be, think and feel that they are a girl but they are not. ( i have no issues with this btw)
Havnt played yet so idk if this character is dressing and acting like they are a girl. But if they are that's what a Trap is.
Edit: damn so many people hating facts, there are 120 pages and someone went back to this created an account just to facepalm. Why are you reading comments this far back? Prove me wrong instead of just facepalming me, that's right... you can't.

Last edited:

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Aww man I felt so big brain when I figured out yukiko was the MC's daughter on my own (ok it was kinda obvious) I was gonna make a post with a big "theory" title and all, and then you just told us.

I am not going to kill Anna. She wont die.
Oh thank god, I'd suggest adding this to the dev notes on OP, you might get asked about it a lot (well you already have), and on the topic of the dev notes

EXCEPT Olivia
*grumble*

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Hi ! still can't find pictures with lena bedroom scenes talking about daughter.
Read the yellow text in the OP. Was a mistake on my part, sorry about that.

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
ok great game and I love it. Now I need to know can we reject girls or are we stuck with them like my new family? Not all of them work for me and I don't want to get stuck like MNF and have to replay again because I didn't choose the answers they wanted me to whenever there were "choices".

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
ok great game and I love it. Now I need to know can we reject girls or are we stuck with them like my new family? Not all of them work for me and I don't want to get stuck like MNF and have to replay again because I didn't choose the answers they wanted me to whenever there were "choices".
You can reject girls in my new family.

I know you can here.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
My thoughts: I like it very much so far. The quantity and quality is on a high level, other games don't have this level even after their 2nd or 3rd update. As for the external and biological age: genes are a crazy thing. I had to show my ID card when I bought a 16+ game - I was 23 at the time and my fellow trainee at the time saw this - he was standing right next to me - and was laughing on the floor.

In general, with MNM and MNF, you notice the dev's style, which also suits him. He knows what works for his stories and how he can satisfy his community. No experiments that end in a medium to large disaster, but simply feel-good moments.

With that in mind keep up the good work Killer7, old pancake prince, I'm excited to see what happens next and if a stray cat will show up. xD

Reactions: Killer7

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I mean like sandra and alice. I preferred lucy but i needed both in order to get a lot of her scenes.
As far as I have it in my head: Yes, you need Sandra, she is the enabler for this, however you don't need the little cinnamon roll for Lucy, it should be the other way around (Lucy should be the enabler here).

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
As far as I have it in my head: Yes, you need Sandra, she is the enabler for this, however you don't need the little cinnamon roll for Lucy, it should be the other way around (Lucy should be the enabler here).
I rejected Alice once and Lucy would be with her at night I believe and maybe some other scenes so you miss out on those night conversations. I just want to make sure nothing like that happens here if you don't want to be with everyone

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I rejected Alice once and Lucy would be with her at night I believe and maybe some other scenes so you miss out on those night conversations. I just want to make sure nothing like that happens here if you don't want to be with everyone
Now from a plot standpoint, it definitely makes sense: Lucy has this big-sister feeling for Alice (comparable to Sandy and Lucy years before the MC got there). Without the MC, Alice just needs more help from the others to settle in instead of feeling like a foreign body or intruder. These are choices and consequences ;)

How it will look with MNM in this respect can't be said, because we don't know what Killer7 will conjure out of his sleeve (except pancakes ;) ). But I could imagine that the interconnected and interdependent relationships will remain the big key element in MNF, while MNM will have its own such element. I think you can just trust Killer7 on that one. So far he's always delivered and really only surprised in a positive way, at least in my opinion.

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
Bravo man .. fucking bravo. 4 hour first release and I was so damn glued to my screen I didnt realize it was past midnight.
Yea I know what you mean, most Devs will post 10 minutes worth of game as 0.1 and think they have done alright, this was shockingly substantial and frankly its what games like this should be... oh I just noticed its the Dev from My New Family... well that explains it, another great game with substantial updates rather than a single scene added per update, its great that its the same Dev, it means I won't have any nasty surprises since I already know the sort of vibe that Dev favor for their story and its one I am good with.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I am truly impressed with the storyline in this game.
To use such a commonplace trick with amnesia and create a very interesting story with great characters and a bunch of small details.
Bravo

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 153 Votes