4.50 star(s) 153 Votes

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
Definitely! I played day after day after day. Expecting each evening that I'd hit the end of the update. I was very pleasantly surprised there was so much material.

It's going to be interesting to see how much she already knows about his family.
i also didn't like the fact she's was kinda being nosy about how close MC and Sabrina are i mean who the fuck cares and is that a number one rule about having a Twin is that they are always that close and share everything i just didnt like her poking into that and anyways that's non of her bis

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
I gave the second beta a spin and was really overwhelmed, I'm quite happy to see that v.0.1 fulfilled all its early promises.

Killer7, you fooled me once with MNF (went for the lewd scenes, stayed happily for the story and the wholesomeness), now I knew what to expect and yet this puppy did knock me off my feet.
Have you ever thought of getting yourself cloned? Just imagine, guys: twice the amount of MNF and MNM updates in the same time frame.... :devilish::ROFLMAO:

You're *really* good, man - nothing more to say (y)

I laughed so hard after seeing this.
View attachment 1243522
Pure genius, if you ask me.... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Weasel_Face

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Apparently it went right over my head. I'll have to look for it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Could also be pure coincidence. But when a character named Sabrina calls herself a witch, that's the first thing I think of. Even though Sabrina probably means her sister when she says "the real witch". BUT: At least, it provides the opportunity to insert a cat into the plot - and a Christmas pelican, once the corresponding day has arrived in the game.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You're welcome.It's just the prologue for now, but "Killer7" prologue, this man really don't like short update :p
For now, its 2-3 hours of games if you read all.
It's hard for me to see this as a prologue. It feels like the real game to me.
I laughed so hard after seeing this.
View attachment 1243522
BTW Killer7 Amazing work on both games.
I've already started using this "news item" when someone in a thread comes in with "What's the news?"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Could also be pure coincidence. But when a character named Sabrina calls herself a witch, that's the first thing I think of. Even though Sabrina probably means her sister when she says "the real witch". BUT: At least, it provides the opportunity to insert a cat into the plot - and a Christmas pelican, once the corresponding day has arrived in the game.
I think the "real witch" is Jessica. You do have a point there. I tripped over it and didn't realize I had.
It does remind me that I named "Shortcake" in Sunshine Love "Sabrina" because she had a "witchy" shirt when first introduced.

Last edited:

Jams7900

Jan 10, 2020
Ok...everyone has their own tastes and that's fine. But how can you not like Sandy? She was the anchor of that entire game. Without her there is no harem, no Lucy, no patching up the relationships (all from a story standpoint of course, not necessarily a gameplay standpoint), and without patching up with Mom there is no Alice getting adopted...or welcomed. Lucy and Alice are my favorites from MNF, but without Sandy it just doesn't work.
I didn't say I wanted to get rid of her, she was just too perfect and nice with no real quirks or character flaws.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
i also didn't like the fact she's was kinda being nosy about how close MC and Sabrina are i mean who the fuck cares and is that a number one rule about having a Twin is that they are always that close and share everything i just didnt like her poking into that and anyways that's non of her bis
Um...as a psychotherapist it is entirely within her job description to ask such questions...especially when dealing with cases of amnesia or other types of memory disorders. And no, not all twins are close. Yes it is common for twins to be closer than most sibling groups, but it does occur often enough that they do not become close at all...often times resenting being twins in the first place. I'm surprised she hasn't asked him about his other relationships...like how close he is with Anna's family.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Sir Sam

Jan 18, 2021
sidenote: will the daughter routes be optional? and if you avoid them does it fuck up the plot. asking for those of us who are uncomfortable with daughter incest

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
sidenote: will the daughter routes be optional? and if you avoid them does it fuck up the plot. asking for those of us who are uncomfortable with daughter incest
They will totally be optional and you are not going to fuck up anything with the plot if you don't go that way. If you decide to not lewd the daughters then your relationship with them will just stay as it is right now :).

Sir Sam

Jan 18, 2021
They will totally be optional and you are not going to fuck up anything with the plot if you don't go that way. If you decide to not lewd the daughters then your relationship with them will just stay as it is right now :).
Perfect! I have really high hopes for this game. Might fuck around and sub to your patreon later.

• Red Heart

Jams7900

Jan 10, 2020
And as for Anna...not sure how she is being so overly accommodating when she is in a coma, but if you are talking about the flashbacks...again, everyone has their tastes and K7 made her personal taste to share the man she loves with the women she loves...like Sandy...and without that we don't get the energetic neice/daughter character. It may not feel natural to many people, but its a fantasy game first of all, and its an amnesia recovery incest story for another...and the fact is that that kind of character (Sandy and Anna types) make it feel at least a bit less rapey and modesty and more familial and lovingly consensu
Again you're making it sound like I want her gone when I don't. I just find perfect dull.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
Um...as a psychotherapist it is entirely within her job description to ask such questions...especially when dealing with cases of amnesia or other types of memory disorders. And no, not all twins are close. Yes it is common for twins to be closer than most sibling groups, but it does occur often enough that they do not become close at all...often times resenting being twins in the first place. I'm surprised she hasn't asked him about his other relationships...like how close he is with Anna's family.
well the Dr did say that she shouldn't have asked and that IT wasn't part of the session they have it was way out of line for her to ask witch she had said

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Such an outstanding release! So much content, so well laid out, so immersing…so very well done!

You play to all my likes and kinks, Killer7, foremost to being a model parent to my three wonderful kids. I envy the protagonist for having been there for them, supporting them, seemingly always saying and doing the right things,… and getting it all right all over again despite having lost himself completely. Damn you, Killer7, don't you ever change. :)

I love and adore the women of the family, from the 'inner circle' to each and every daughter (that cliffhanger? Superb!). I also like Jessica, very much actually – which is probably rarely read on here (I haven't been able to keep up with the posts but I don't expect to find compassion but everything from cold shoulders to outright violence instead. Especially given how Elaine would've been treated if most forum members had gotten their way). Yes, she clearly overstepped, but she's also lost… and hurting and we (as in the protagonist and I) obviously play a huge part in that. I also can't expect anyone to always be their best, to not make mistakes, to don't do stupid and regrettable things. Especially as I, the player, could never be held to such a standard – fantasy be damned.

I'm looking forward to the upcoming content, learning more about Anna's wild side, Twin Magic and how 'it' all came about, spending more time with all our daughters and finding the driver. It's going to be awesome!

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
great start(y) will any girl on girl scenes (if there will be any) be optional, because thats the only thing i dont like about MNF

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
great start(y) will any girl on girl scenes (if there will be any) be optional, because thats the only thing i dont like about MNF
Yes, I will make them optional.

the girl on girl in MNF was optional tho?
There was a threesome with Alice and Sandy where I didn't make it optional because I didn't feel like it :).

Ray1021

Sep 18, 2017
I do hope the youngest daughter is an option some time in the future. We'll see how the story unfolds but it would be a shame. At least we have the choice with Morgan why not a choice with Olivia?

TMLIaM

Oct 25, 2019
Excellent, much like MNF I greatly enjoyed the story and look forward to future updates! Keep up the great work but please remember to pace yourself and not overwork yourself in an effort to please us, or at least me. I don't mind waiting a few extra days for an update to help ensure that the great game Keep getting updates!

4.50 star(s) 153 Votes