4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Chill Avaron, I'm betting that Jessica's behaviour will do a 180 soon,
She tried to take his kids away and told them he was going to leave them.

Lashing out or not there is no going back from that for me. There are lines family don't cross and she not only crossed them but proceeded to squat and take a massive shit on the other side.

She could be the most loveable angel ever created in pixel format but i'll have nothing to do with her after that.

Everyone else was awesome, this isn't me ranting on the game, just that 1 character.

I can only react to these games how i'd like to think i'd react given those circumstances. Difference being i'd be the mother in that instance. If I woke up from an accident and found out my sister had done that she'd get more than harsh words.

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
Just finished the game and man this was great! Also way longer than I expected, I know MNF updates were never short on content but I wasn't expecting this much for a first release, definitely a welcome surprise.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With all of that said, you really knocked it out of the park Killer! I'm definitely excited to see where we go from here.

Reactions: Eponymous_01

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
I have to join the group that thinks Olivia has to be an LI, it would be kind of unfair to the poor little girl, she would feel left out. Like, the whole family loving each other when the only one who isn't a part is her? I see a bunch of friends talking and joking about a certain topic, but you don't even know what they're talking about, I kind of feel out of place.

But as I'm a fan of DEV's work, I won't stop playing or saying it's wrong, who better to know what should and shouldn't happen than the creator of the story, if he thinks she shouldn't get involved with the MC, so be it.

Good luck and keep up the excellent work.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019
I was a patron of his first game, and he told me she would be a part, just so I would support that game, as I supported the first one solely and exclusively by Alice.
Maybe he went back, I don't know, or out of fear of the patreon,
since there's a plethora of loli games here, there's always a way to work things out.
I'll keep an eye out, hoping that happens, if not, I won't even waste my time.
It was said months ago that she wasn't going to be lewdable.

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
She tried to take his kids away and told them he was going to leave them.

Lashing out or not there is no going back from that for me. There are lines family don't cross and she not only crossed them but proceeded to squat and take a massive shit on the other side.

She could be the most loveable angel ever created in pixel format but i'll have nothing to do with her after that.
You're not wrong, from what I've seen of her it seems she's the type to do or say stupid shit, immediately regret it, then double and triple down. There hasn't been much of her so far, but I'm willing to bet that there's something behind her behaviour. Not that that'll necessarily justify the things she's done, but I'm sure it'll explain it at least.

Hell, K7 redeemed Elaine, Fiona and Tanja from MNF so I'm sure that he can do the same with Jess.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
I think a Gallery mod would be far more useful in this game than a walkthrough mod... just my opinion.

Also, I think it's a little weird to lewd everyone except one who is labeled 18 anyway. Maybe as time progresses, she (and maybe others) could grow taller / older looking as the story progresses so it doesn't look so loli or whatever? Again, just my opinion. I won't press on the matter as I know it's one of those controversial topics.
Why would you even need a walkthrough mod for a k7 game? Top choices always gives you the most content/story. He said it on discord, he's "lazy" with that kind of thing. As for a gallery mod, I'm assuming that he'll eventually just add a gallery himself like in MNF.

For the Olivia thing, I'm a bit disappointed but I'll wait and see how the game progress before saying anything. She might get as much / more love than the other ones without it going sexual.

Reactions: Kytronix

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't mind all characters being lewdable as long as they are optional.

Olivia is adorable but headpats and hugs is as far as i'd want to go there.

What other people like is their business but she looks far too much like a child for me to find any attraction there.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I personally don't feel comfortable lewding her. It's a purely personal decision, I think when you play the game you might understand why I feel like that :).
The issue i see with this is that is going to be weird to be able to lewd everyone except her, but well, its your decision and i respect it even though i am a little sad and will decrease a little bit my enjoyment of the game, i am taking it slow so i havent finished the game yet, but so far i like it, although not as much as MNF

I think Bethany acts too cold towards us, i like more how Becca acts towards the MC. And Sandra and Lucy are just on another level, no one on this game comes even close to them.

Last edited:

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
I think Bethany acts too cold towards us, i like more how Becca acts towards the MC. And Sandra and Lucy are just on another level, no one on this game comes even close to them.
I think part of that is covered by someone (I forget who) who says that she's not trying to replace Anna. I'm guessing she (along with other people) are subconciously treating the MC with less familiarity cos they don't want to step into her "role" too much.

Reactions: Eponymous_01

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I think part of that is covered by someone (I forget who) who says that she's not trying to replace Anna. I'm guessing she (along with other people) are subconciously treating the MC with less familiarity cos they don't want to step into her "role" too much.
Yeah, it says it in game, but its too cold, colder than anyone else, even colder than Jessica, and she is supposed to be your loving mother. Something feels wrong to me there, it doesnt match

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Wow. You realize you have to be 18 to play these kinds of games right? Because you sound/act just like a child. There's a buttload of girls you can freaky with, and exactly ONE you can't, and you promptly decide that's the one you want most of all, whine and stomp about it for multiple posts and basically say you'll probably just take your ball and go home. And apparently all that WITHOUT EVEN TRYING THE GAME! :rolleyes:
To be fair, Olivia was the one I looked at and went "OK, That's just the cutest thing" Just like little Alice.... I figured she was around 15 or 16 and that was why she isn't lewdable. All I can say is play the game and wait and see. Not like one non lewdable will stop me playing....

Nov 11, 2019
I don't find most of these girls attractive which is a shame. But I will play it because I know it will be a good story.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
To be fair, Olivia was the one I looked at and went "OK, That's just the cutest thing" Just like little Alice.... I figured she was around 15 or 16 and that was why she isn't lewdable. All I can say is play the game and wait and see. Not like one non lewdable will stop me playing....
I mean, it's fine to lament the fact the won't be lewdable and even politely ask the dev to reconsider (as some have done). But this really seemed like pouting and whining and saying "the whole game is ruined now! :cry:"

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
I am not going to kill Anna. She wont die.
Oh my god praise Jebas i couldn't take it. Also 100% on board with not leading Olivia. Her scenes so far are so god damned adorable I think I might be regretting never being a father. P.S. fuck you for making me cry.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i've been waiting seems like since i was 21 for this game :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

happy to see you released it ... thank you Killer7 (y)

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes