4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Andy123321

Jul 23, 2021
The days where a cartoon or game image was enough to get me going is long past. By "in here," do you mean the overall forum or this thread in particular? If you're talking about this thread, I'd say not a lot of wankers.
Overall i suppose, in this particular game i don't think people download to fap like i said earlier. But i think i've made this go a bit off-topic so i will just stop talking about it. It's good to know that there are people here that download the game for the stories sake, but i think it would be wise to remember who the audience is (readers and fappers or both). Peace!

Reactions: Mooboy2000

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Women have given birth while in comas, that wouldn't be something unique to this game.

Though I seriously doubt it will come to that since it's very early in the pregnancy yet and I don't think it will be THAT long until she wakes up.
oh interesting

yeah that's truw but would at least to me be interesting if she stay under that long, as you said i doubt it'll happen that long maybe a month to two months

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Stratos_69

Oct 13, 2021
Everything is possible when it's about a VN so so many case can be imagined by the player/dev so it's not surprising to see that here especially with this awesome Killer7 who made a awesome content here with his both games.
Also, speak sore topics like some one like amnesia (yeah it's not very sore depend how do you see that) but i doubt that he will write something related to the death/suicide like others do (Drifty to quote a good example).
Anyway, what i want to say is everything who's from illness or diseases can be saw like "yeah it was what i've experienced" or something like that.
I won't debate on this or talk about my own experiences everyone is free to see what it want to see.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
That's too bad. Why? The game stated she is 18, right? Is 18 an illegal age for sex, where the dev is from, then? If so, MOVE :)
Well unless it has changed, it was about a different kind of relationship if I remember.
Also, you can't have sex with her, between her size and the MC cock, it would be one of those stupid imagines you see where the cock goes in her pussy and comes out her mouth.:p

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

As some of you may have noticed I was able to release the first beta for My New Family 0.22 on sunday. And so far the feedback has been pretty good! Looks like the things I'm trying work out, at least for the patrons! I will do my best to release the 2nd beta this week, not going to give any promises though.

Like I said a few times already, the little break from My New Family had some very positive effects on my mental health and my general state of mind in regards of working. I'm now a lot more relaxed and don't push myself as much as I used to, especially regarding "deadlines" that I set for myself. That will ultimately mean that the updates will become even better, at least I hope so! 0.22 is going to be a very interesting update and I can't wait to hear your feedback on this!

I haven't done that much for My New Memories last week since I was more focused on My New Family and getting back "into the groove", if that makes sense. I did a few things and optimized a bit of the code. I still want to make sure that ALL savegames will work once Chapter II releases, I know that a few people had problems on Steam and even on the non Steam version. So I will put in some extra tests before I release it is what I want to say. I've already written a few things out for the script, or rather, I made notes regarding certain events that I already planned. Like I said in a few other progress updates, Chapter II will be more like the prologue and should keep you on edge with certain events. Don't worry though, like usual I will do my best to put a smile on your face once the update ends! Todays render is just Sarah relaxing a little ( she will also get more content in Chapter II ).

And I think that's it for this week. A shorter progress update this time. I still hope I kept you guys updated on everything and I'll see you for the next one! Stay awesome!

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Well unless it has changed, it was about a different kind of relationship if I remember.
Also, you can't have sex with her, between her size and the MC cock, it would be one of those stupid imagines you see where the cock goes in her pussy and comes out her mouth.:p
Yeah; there was some major whining about Olivia not being a full LI when it was first mentioned, similar to what happened with Alice, so Killer edited the OP. No clue what the future holds, or if Killer has even made a firm decision yet, but I think it is safe to say that we will all be here (im)patiently waiting to find out what happens.

I thought in VN's pussys were actually pocket dimensions so that 4'2" LI's could handle the 14" horse-cock without needing a trip to the ER :)

• Haha
Reactions: sava75

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

As some of you may have noticed I was able to release the first beta for My New Family 0.22 on sunday. And so far the feedback has been pretty good! Looks like the things I'm trying work out, at least for the patrons! I will do my best to release the 2nd beta this week, not going to give any promises though.

Like I said a few times already, the little break from My New Family had some very positive effects on my mental health and my general state of mind in regards of working. I'm now a lot more relaxed and don't push myself as much as I used to, especially regarding "deadlines" that I set for myself. That will ultimately mean that the updates will become even better, at least I hope so! 0.22 is going to be a very interesting update and I can't wait to hear your feedback on this!

I haven't done that much for My New Memories last week since I was more focused on My New Family and getting back "into the groove", if that makes sense. I did a few things and optimized a bit of the code. I still want to make sure that ALL savegames will work once Chapter II releases, I know that a few people had problems on Steam and even on the non Steam version. So I will put in some extra tests before I release it is what I want to say. I've already written a few things out for the script, or rather, I made notes regarding certain events that I already planned. Like I said in a few other progress updates, Chapter II will be more like the prologue and should keep you on edge with certain events. Don't worry though, like usual I will do my best to put a smile on your face once the update ends! Todays render is just Sarah relaxing a little ( she will also get more content in Chapter II ).

And I think that's it for this week. A shorter progress update this time. I still hope I kept you guys updated on everything and I'll see you for the next one! Stay awesome!

I feel like a relaxed Sarah is a rare thing, so that makes this render precious!

Reactions: KnightOwlSC
Mar 23, 2020
I think the main character could stand to be a little hornier in this game. Felt like half the time a girl said something sexy or naughty he went "for fuck's sake! Why would you say that?! There are children around!!"

I'm like dude stop cockblocking me

• Haha
Reactions: KnightOwlSC

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
It's time to put a happy expression on her face, if you understand what I'm talking about....
Damn it, i decided not to be a pervert until christmas.

So much for good intentions :rolleyes:

Reactions: Regi88

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
What's going through my head right now is that Jessica and Sabrina both hold a grudge for their father, that he divorced their mother and I think remarried.

Jessica wanted John to leave his wife for her, if I remember correctly. I know it's not nice and it's definitely not wholesome, but maybe it would give her something to think about if someone told her that it's hypocritical somewhere that she resents her father for something and then expected it from John to an even worse extent.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: notBatman747

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
After trying out some other new games, I just want to say how much I really appreciate and how grateful I am for Killer7 and his sometimes insane ways of hiding the MC's mug.
Seriously why is PH/HS always that one guy, and Daz whatever almost always, "really that guy likes pussy".

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
After trying out some other new games, I just want to say how much I really appreciate and how grateful I am for Killer7 and his sometimes insane ways of hiding the MC's mug.
Seriously why is PH/HS always that one guy, and Daz whatever almost always, "really that guy likes pussy".
It wasn't until I started playing with DAZ myself that I even knew Michael was a thing.

I just thought everyone was unironically and intentionally making their male MCs the most boring generic jerk college dude or that everyone got this one face model for free so they ran with it. Like that one shop and house that everyone uses.

The realization the first time I went on the DAZ Store was actually audible it was so obvious.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes