4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very attractive people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Now as some of you may have noticed, I wasn't able to release a beta last week. This won't happen again and I'm sorry. There will 100% be a beta this week and I just want to say sorry again for not providing one last week.

0.22 Has proven to be a little more difficult to work on than I thought. There is no specific reason for it, I think it's just the general way the game is going right now. Theres still a few things I want to explore and a few things I want to do, so I will let my creativity flow some more. I have an interesting dialogue with Elaine for example where we learn some more things about her side of the household.

Since I had some difficulties working on My New Family I worked some more on My New Memories. I've more or less finished the morning event that the MC has after he gets the call from Dr. Slatni. You as the player can make a very important decision that morning - one that is different from the usual "I want the girl" or "I dont want the girl" one. Let's just say it will have a greater ( negative ) impact if you decide to pick the bottom option this time. Up to you, of course. The reveal from the doctor will certainly lead to some minor conflicts, especially because the MC won't take this news lightly. The fact that the hospital didn't realise this sooner...Well, let's just say he won't be happy. And there is of course still the person behind the accident...That story also also has to unfold a little more. Don't worry though, I'm not going to put any of the girls in danger. That's a promise! Todays render is a custom art I made for Deltor who was so nice to allow me to use it for the game in the future. It's all of the main girls of My New Memories in one picture and you will probably see this one as the new main menu background as well!

This progress update is a little shorter again, but I still hope I provided you with some useful informations. Stay awesome you amazing people!

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Killer7, I must say you have made me really curious with MNM now. That our protagonist now only learns of the pregnancy of his wife again was already debated here in the thread and I think that no one will criticize the characters who see the hospital because of this botch in a worse view for it. It spontaneously reminds me of the classic Simpsons episode with the crayon in Homer's brain.

As for the delay, that can happen and most of us are understanding. Better to take a little more time than to cobble something together. There are enough developers here who even do that with their updates. And honestly 1-2 weeks delay is nothing.

Reactions: Tavi13 and Brannon

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Any new updates on this soon-to-be masterpiece? Also, will the daughters indeed be lewdable? The art work for the models in this game is certainly something special! Especially the daughters!

Hope to see a nice fresh update for this game soon.
Killer is working on an update to his other game right now since they're on alternating schedules but he has mentioned early Q2 as a rough guide.
Most of the daughters will definitely be lewdable, some will require a lot of setup/character development and one outright depends on whether that gets her to a place where the dev becomes comfortable with the idea.

Reactions: Tavi13

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the My New Memories [v0.2].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы My New Memories [v0.2].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка : Здесь

Reactions: El_Loco and Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
It's not okay to make personal decisions for your games, I guess, even though a moderator already said that the age discussion should stop. It's fine if you don't like it the way I'm doing it, but attacking me personally again and threatening me with a low rating just because I have a different view on my game is kinda...Weird? There are a lot of games on this site that allow you to change the ages etc, and I'm saying this without any ill intend, but go and play them, there are some pretty good ones that have it ( Midlife Crisis for example ). All I'm asking is to respect a personal decision of mine, I don't think that is too much to ask, since it is my game after all and it's a decision that won't affect the game in any way ( except if you really put that much focus on it in which case, other games are more for you I think ).

Aremo

Jun 7, 2021
I'm loving the story in this game so much, it's probably the story I'm enjoying the most out of all the games so far. Also looking forward to more action though.

Any new updates on this soon-to-be masterpiece? Also, will the daughters indeed be lewdable? The art work for the models in this game is certainly something special! Especially the daughters!

Hope to see a nice fresh update for this game soon.
MC has started checking out his daughters. It's not explicitly said (and you could always chalk it up to giving a tease to players) but I think that given how the number of panels showing the back of the daughters has increased, with the angle of view going down, there'll be a natural progression towards that in MC's mind. Not sure how some daughters will get themselves into it though.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
It's not okay to make personal decisions for your games, I guess, even though a moderator already said that the age discussion should stop. It's fine if you don't like it the way I'm doing it, but attacking me personally again and threatening me with a low rating just because I have a different view on my game is kinda...Weird? There are a lot of games on this site that allow you to change the ages etc, and I'm saying this without any ill intend, but go and play them, there are some pretty good ones that have it ( Midlife Crisis for example ). All I'm asking is to respect a personal decision of mine, I don't think that is too much to ask, since it is my game after all and it's a decision that won't affect the game in any way ( except if you really put that much focus on it in which case, other games are more for you I think ).
Honestly it has come up in hundreds of threads on here. It is very subjective, person to person, how old you think/feel a given character is. The complainers need to just stop, like FULL STOP!

I play many of those games like Midlife and also play this and MNF. Playing this and MNF my "head canon" may be a tad different than the text but it doesn't break immersion. It doesn't affect absorbing the story in any way. At least that's my opinion on all of it. I liked it enough to buy it on Steam (MNM).

I think it comes down to the different approaches of players. Some enjoy the VN and may wish certain details were slightly altered but recognize it is the Art of someone else and they can appreciate it anyway (because face it those details are like 1% of the total package). Others on this web site always want to have their say imposed upon anything and everything and complain loudly and repeatedly trying to bully Devs into changes. At most I have seen that work 2 or 3 times with newer Devs who didn't know how many people would respect them for sticking to their vision.

Now if you were to have a poll of some kind offering elements which you would accept fan input that is of course a different story. It is normal to voice opinion there and about those choices. But usually it is best to keep those choices minor (like outfit choices) because people can sometimes pick strange things LOL. Like I would totally vote for Olivia to wear a bathing suit 24/7 :love::p

PEACE

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
hmm the big 'negative' impact if it is what i think it is then 'negative impact' here i come, unless it isn't

said girls won't be in danger but not that the MC wont be......

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
Killer7 : I'm new to this game and all I can say is that I really like it so far. I started playing today and so far I'm still in the hotel. But the story seems very interesting and heartbreaking so far. And all the girls are cute and adorable. Looking forward to the next update! And keep it up ! Thanks !

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Amazing writing and world building, I actually felt like I was the MC, that's how immersive it was, I definitely want to see more, however long it takes.

I also have a feeling the daughters and mother will get involved in the sexual stuff in the future, maybe Jessica too,ot so sure about her, she doesn't want to share after all, and there is a small chance for Sabine as well, but I'm sure you'll give us a choice for each of them, like you already did in this version, I also think that Morgan being trans choice was important for that part as well, and not just for some more world building.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I'm one of those sick deviants that love hand holding...man I can't believe I admitted that here. -tongue in cheek-

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very wholesome people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Yesterday I was able to release Beta 3 for My New Family 0.22 which means I'm now halfway done with the update. So far the feedback has been pretty good on the things I've been doing and I really hope you guys will think the same once the final version comes out!

I still have to do a few side girl events that finally brings the MC closer to some of them. He has some sort of date on the third day but they don't get that much closer there...That is something I definitely want to do for the next three ingame days, though! And of course I have a little lewd surprise planned as well.

Now I want to talk about something that I said last week regarding a decision you will have to make in the next My New Memories chapter. I got a few messages from people that were worried it would be a "live or die" situation. No, it's nothing like that. But it will be a decision that will define your future path in the game more than it might seem. It's pretty simple, actually: If you make the "right" decision then your path to deal with the situation regarding Anna will continue, with the help of your family. If you make the "wrong" decision you will fall back to the behaviour that is not really the MC - the one where he wants to do things alone, even though he has people that care for him. The consequences will be pretty big, something I haven't really done in a game yet. It will be more than just "missing content" if you make the "wrong" decision, I guess. That's all I'm going to say to this for now. You will understand what I mean once you play it! Todays render is just Sabrina lounging around!

And I think thats it for this week, at least in terms of the games. There are some more personal things that will happen this week for me but I'll put these in a separate post if they end up affecting work. There will be a teaser post this week as well with some renders for My New Family 0.22, so stay stuned for that! And of course, stay awesome!

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I just caught up on this game. My saves didn't work but thats ok, I really enjoy reading Killer7's work so reread everything. I prefer story over sex anyway. "Come for the sex, stay for the story." I knew that cliff-hanger was coming, it was pretty obvious. Lena and Sabrina are just amazing. Hopefully Jessica will be brought into the family activities soon.

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
Killer7 : Now I have played the whole Update up until the call from the Hospital from the Dr. and I love the Game so much than you have an new Patreon ;););)
I also made a Wishlist entry on Steam (hope this is helpfully for you)
The story was partly funny and overall very entertaining, I'm really looking forward to the next update !
LG
C.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7
4.50 star(s) 154 Votes