4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Is Anna the catalyst for all of this, I mean are we stuck waiting for Anna to wake up before we get to have fun with any of the younger girls like Lina or Yukiko.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Is it just me or does Bethany look naked under that apron? There were a few hints and allusions that she is also involved in the family loving in Chapter 1.
Yup, she is not wearing anything under the apron. I will make a render of her where the camera is behind her so you can actually see something... :)

Last edited:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
The only thing that would get nasty and sticky would be some keyboards. And as long as it doesn't affect my keyboard, I don't really care.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
What's there to change, though? Mommysbuttslut hit the nail on the head. For several weeks after the game's release the dev notes stated that Olivia would NOT be lewdable. Social pressure by you and your peers led Killer7 to relax his stance on the matter and now she eventually will be. But instead of rejoicing, here you are, trying to have him lay out when, how and to which extend it'll happen. Way to be patient.

Just because his views don't align with yours doesn't mean they're not honest. If I recall correctly, meeting Sarah has been the only time he remarks on feeling an attraction to one of his daughters. At a time she was just Officer Müller to him, mind. Upon meeting the girls in his household he's set on being their father, again. Not seeing 'lusting after them' among his fatherly duties can hardly be called dishonest. I'd say it's pretty normal.
True, his name's not "Max."

JerCrest01

Nov 12, 2019
I would like to say to the creator of these two games made by this maker are the best of this type of game i have played. My New Memories is wonderful, and My New Family is great as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Isn't that great! After having some folks advise Killer7 on making the girls look younger lest people get miffed if they'll not be lewdable later on, we now have one telling him to make them look older lest lewding them may become real awkward real quick. We've officially gone full circle. It's our own Lucky Number Slevin in here. Plotwise, I mean, no one'll end up with a ba… ya'll do have seen it, right?
Anyhow, can't wait for the second chapter, Killer7. Here's hoping for even more daughters! :D

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Decent story but I just can't get over MC's daughters looking under 10 yo, like holy hell, why? Stuck out until meeting them thinking maybe picture was old or something but nope, had to check out. Best of luck to the author.
You are complaint #153 for "The girls look way to young!"

Seriously? Under 10?
You should visit an eye doctor.

Get over it or get lost.

Last edited:

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
If there were 152 more people maybe it's not me who should visit the doctor? Oh, the irony. Maybe author could add loli tag so that people like me won't download the game at all. Just sayin
Since they’re not lewdable as of now that would be both incorrect and irrelevant. Unless you mean that every game that features any character that looks a bit young regardless of her role in the game should have the the tag.

JerCrest01

Nov 12, 2019
Hello Killer7 if possible have the mc try and sleep next to wife in hospital bed for a night for comfort.

This comes from a person who has been a caregiver of two dying parents who are no longer with my family.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Since they’re not lewdable as of now that would be both incorrect and irrelevant. Unless you mean that every game that features any character that looks a bit young regardless of her role in the game should have the the tag.
According to some absolutely everything on the internet should have every tag available even if only one single pixel of it is present or theoretically possible.

If there were 152 more people maybe it's not me who should visit the doctor? Oh, the irony. Maybe author could add loli tag so that people like me won't download the game at all. Just sayin
#1 This discussion pops up every few weeks. Same arguments, often same participants, same idiocy, ...
#2 Underage or loli is actively forbidden on f95

Last edited:

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Alternatively; you could look at the banner image on the same page that the download links are located on, decide that the characters are not what you prefer to see, and just not download it?

Sure; people wouldn't pay you any attention if you did something that simple, but it still might be worth a try.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes