4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Well, writing is pretty good it seems, renders are even better, but sadly this one is just faaar too vanilla for my tastes to read all the texts.
though i might just read the texts of the ones im interested in, but other than that, yeah, im not much of vanilla from concentrate kinda guy.
anywho, good game dev!

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
She tried to take his kids away and told them he was going to leave them.

Lashing out or not there is no going back from that for me. There are lines family don't cross and she not only crossed them but proceeded to squat and take a massive shit on the other side.

She could be the most loveable angel ever created in pixel format but i'll have nothing to do with her after that.

Everyone else was awesome, this isn't me ranting on the game, just that 1 character.

I can only react to these games how i'd like to think i'd react given those circumstances. Difference being i'd be the mother in that instance. If I woke up from an accident and found out my sister had done that she'd get more than harsh words.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I certainly hope Killer7 reconsiders this character before the next update. A redemption arch for Jessica is not even in the same universe as Fiona, Mary or Elaine. Tanja is a saint when compared to Jessica.

For more than 20 years, she has been creating division and unrest in the family. Every one of the family members (other than Olivia) has commented on her continued behavior. Everyone in the family has been directly effected by her shit. Unless Killer is going to excuse her behavior by suggesting the MC physically/sexually assaulted her at a young age, nothing can make what she did most recently understandable or forgivable.

There is no sit down and talk it out moment that is going to suddenly undo trying to take away his kids, just because it leads to giving her the dick.

I love your games Killer. I really do. You are a very talented writer and story teller. I'm asking you to retcon Jessica before the next release. Your story... Your game... Your rules... I just hope you can understand why Jessica may be a bridge too far.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
DUUUDDDEEEE!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I almost missed this!!!! I had no idea it was coming out today. Just a small request please make the banner picture a bit more colourful or bold. I almost just passed over it when looking in the latest updates. I had to go back and check and realize it was ACTUALLY THIS game.

Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I expected that Jessica will be one of the more controversial characters - if not the most controversial character I ever created. And that is fine, I can totally see why players hate her and don't want to give her a chance at all later on. You don't have to and if you decide to not give her a chance or listen to her stuff then you won't miss out on crucial parts of the story.

Let's just say that Jessica and MC had a moment a few years ago where MC was not like he is today. And instead of going to Sabrina or his mother to ask for comfort, he went to Jessica. They both shared this moment but that didn't last long and MC kinda fucked up. Not in a super bad way, not at all, but in a way that took a toll on Jessica's and his relationship.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I expected that Jessica will be one of the more controversial characters - if not the most controversial character I ever created. And that is fine, I can totally see why players hate her and don't want to give her a chance at all later on. You don't have to and if you decide to not give her a chance or listen to her stuff then you won't miss out on crucial parts of the story.

Let's just say that Jessica and MC had a moment a few years ago where MC was not like he is today. And instead of going to Sabrina or his mother to ask for comfort, he went to Jessica. They both shared this moment but that didn't last long and MC kinda fucked up. Not in a super bad way, not at all, but in a way that took a toll on Jessica's and his relationship.
she wanted to take away his daughters and wished he was dead in that accident. can't really see the reason why would a sister hate his brother so much. let's us say they were making out and MC suddenly felt it's wrong and stopped it. it still doesn't feel like a good enough reason to hate someone.

satirious

Mar 15, 2021

There really isn't a way to reconcile her actions with anyone who has had to endure a Jessica or anyone who gives two shits about their kids. I really hope you haven't had to deal with a Jessica in your life. Maybe that is why it isn't that big of a deal for you to go there with that character. I'm very humbly asking you to give it some thought before your next release.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
There really isn't a way to reconcile her actions with anyone who has had to endure a Jessica or anyone who gives two shits about their kids. I really hope you haven't had to deal with a Jessica in your life. Maybe that is why it isn't that big of a deal for you to go there with that character. I'm very humbly asking you to give it some thought before your next release.
Thanks for you concern but I'm not going to rewrite that part. I think once you talk with Jessica at your place you realise how emotionally broken she is. Then it's up for the player to decide if he wants to help her and give her a second chance or not. I can totally understand if players don't want to, of course, but that doesn't mean that I'm going to change her.

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Thanks for you concern but I'm not going to rewrite that part. I think once you talk with Jessica at your place you realise how emotionally broken she is. Then it's up for the player to decide if he wants to help her and give her a second chance or not. I can totally understand if players don't want to, of course, but that doesn't mean that I'm going to change her.
I've said my piece and that is all I can do. Your story, your rules... I hope you never have to understand first hand why she isn't redeemable as currently written.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017

Fiona/Elaine 2.0

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020

Just like with Elaine, there is taking a toll, and being a downright complete bitch. Even in MNF I have stayed with the story you intended it to be, but I still haven't seen any redemption from her, and with Jessica it's way worse. I am going to have to admit you write some of the most interesting stories, but so far your redemption of characters leaves a LOT to be desired, MNF is almost near completion and I still don't like Elaine at all, and with Jessica in MNM it's going to be way harder for anyone to swallow that she deserves anything but contempt and dismissal.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Okay, I can see that my decision to not lewd Olivia has been kinda controversial. All I want to say now is that it will take a while before you can lewd the daughters anyway. So who knows what the future will bring, but for now my decision stands. I think after you played the game you will understand better why I decided like that. It's totally fine if you are against that and want her lewded, that's cool, but it would also be cool if you could still give the game a chance.

There are so many girls you can lewd and a few more that will come ( Sarah's sister, for example, who will probably strike a few people in the heart here by her looks ). Just you know...Give it a bit. It's the first release after all :).

Thanks so much for the overall feedback by the way guys. I was able to catch some sleep and I'm now reading through all the pages.
Seems kind of weird you would deliberately make the girl 18 if you had no intention of doing anything with her. Unfortunate to hear progress with the other 2 daughters won't be for a while as they are the most interesting characters so far. Oh well.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I certainly don't expect you to rewrite her, sometimes a character appears that certain people don't like and that's fine, it adds depth to the story.

Not everyone can like everything and it still leaves me with a decent sized cast to get to know.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I've said my piece and that is all I can do. Your story, your rules... I hope you never have to understand first hand why she isn't redeemable as currently written.
FWIW I agree with you 100%. What we have been shown there isnt a single redeeming thing about the character, and I have no intention on letting her back into the family. I hope we can kick her the fuck out and let her realize that being a complete bitch, trying to break up his family has consequences. I don't see anything that could be said that could make up for what she did.

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
He has been working on MNM since around January and been releasing plenty of MNF updates since then.
So he's been working on this since January; I think that proves my point about slow updates if this was just released today(June). But time will tell what happens.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes